"Uruka and I were talking about 'nuttin' in the context of like 'yabai nuttin', and Airi goes 'Wait Nuttin? what's Nuttin like tunak-tunak-tunak?'"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet especially since Pipkun worked on it:

Pretty cute, highlights include an encounter with the legendry Florida man and Pippa referring to a warship as her concubine while Lumi looks on in horror.

Ok, today Lottie will probably meet Godzilla!
Edit: She just met Godzilla, also didn't expect them to put Miki from the Heisei movies in the DLC.

Trexie's second to last stream before she leaves.

Art:
space_bunny_by_rimuurin.jpgswimming_lottie_by_lottie_shinju.jpgpogchomp_by__mooke_.jpg
Edit: I think this was on the homeland but I remember someone asking why all fan mascots are portrayed as small creatures that could easliy fit in someone's lap. Pogchomps are one of the few acceptions I can think of since they are supposed to be almost twice the height of Chio.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mint is doing a vrchat stream

Fauna is playing Shinkansen 0

Horo7618

No one in particular
yeah I was gonna say, how the fuck can I know more about the usage of english than the fucking natives.
Welcome to modern education. I got taught bugger all about English usage at high school, and I'm old. It's gotten worse since.....

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meimi learning to play Yugioh.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

She is so cute :BijouBijou:
Eminem New oshi (?)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOLY SHIT AOI JUST SAID I LOVE YOU USING MATHEMATICS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! SO CUTE!

Archive

Archive

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
  • Brands might take it the wrong way
  • People on twitter will riot because "making fun of mental health reeeeeee"
  • People on reddit will riot because "making fun of mental health reeeeeee"
  • Dramafags will probably find some way to profit off of it by turning it into drama
  • Some fans/artists which actually contribute (game devs, musicians, artists) might take issue with it and stop contributing to the brand
  • Holo generally only does risque content when it relates to horniness/degeneracy, they don't touch politics/religion/irl drama like crime or drugs, mental health is a massive taboo in japan
  • Shitstirrers and sisters WILL try to take it out of context and blow it out of proportion
  • More normalfags like shizzy WILL use it to decry Holo as evil
Those are the reasons I can think of, when you've got everyone's eyes on you, you definitely loose a lot of freedom and any mistakes can fuck with the jobs and livelihoods of a lot more people. Maybe it would result in a total nothingburger, heck I myself think I sound silly writing this BS, but nobody predicted Coco saying Taiwan because youtube showed it would bring hell on fucking earth.
Yeah, some people get absurdly touchy about autism, so unless you already have an """edgy""" crowd it's kind of a headache to acknowledge autism outside of reciting the official narrative about how autistic people (or "people with autism", I honestly can't remember which way around is the politically correct one) are heckin' valid. I've been scolded more times than I could count for calling someone or something autistic as a throwaway comment.

Anyway I'm quite fond of the autistic fish.

JZzm7X2.jpg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
People at offkai were watching a bunch of Phase streaming on a big screen, someone told Dizzy and she didn't not take it well so they closed the other streams to focus on her.

rn-image-picker-lib-temp-ea5220d0-4d69-4af5-8f6b-1990f9046f1f.jpg
1b1c21ff-cb75-4c4c-8429-ab99092eae13.jpg

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, some people get absurdly touchy about autism, so unless you already have an """edgy""" crowd it's kind of a headache to acknowledge autism outside of reciting the official narrative about how autistic people (or "people with autism", I honestly can't remember which way around is the politically correct one) are heckin' valid. I've been scolded more times than I could count for calling someone or something autistic as a throwaway comment.

Anyway I'm quite fond of the autistic fish.

JZzm7X2.jpg
It is how it is, it can be frustrating when you aren't allowed to do whatever you want because the world is watching, but Holo was always "Safe" for the most part, so it never clashed too much with their brand. "Edgy" or more accurately, subversive, brands have it much worse when getting big, you either go Disney and shun your audience for the big money, or you find some way to rise to the top but then the subversion becomes industry standard and people stop giving a shit because you aren't different anymore, aka something like the Simpsons.

Brands which go against the grain are unsustainable imo, there will always be a new hill to climb to be different from the norm, and the bigger you get the less maneuverability you have. Some day a new spunky underdog will appear and usurp you just like you usurped your elders and all of the edgy people will change channel.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

niggaphil

Damn, my Romanian wife is so based :dokiSmug:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Mom Tiger is having a little trouble socializing.

Dude, these girls make me feel so functional.
AH NIGGA MOTH

:PomuPanic:

I'm all for the Egyptian queens but I still feel this lineart clashes too much with anime. She also got the lower lip piercings, probably to reflect on her real self. That ain't it.

Fat duwag is playing Indigo Prophecy today after reacting to some content

Guu is playing some itchio indies tonight

And now it's Koragi's turn with crab souls

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't really care about the debate over "debate". I just find it incredibly amusing that everyone agrees IRyS has devolved into ESL-status, despite being a native English speaker.
:BijouBijou:

Anyway, Mint's stream of her exploring Big Shell in VR was amazing. (Timestamp to goofy moment)

:kaelalaugh:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Welcome to modern education. I got taught bugger all about English usage at high school, and I'm old. It's gotten worse since.....
Around here, the sentiment on grammar education in school now is literally "We don't need to teach it because they will pick it up through daily usage." And they haven't taught cursive for something like 20 years now.

Salado

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I join, she's vertical and laggin

"Oh no youtube, DO YOU WANNA DATE-
IN THIS LOCATION-"

Classic Shiori

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Screenshot-20240529-195327.png

She's just taunting Panko.
:smugselen:

Erina's mama Mins made some very nice artwork of her:

GOr-JA8ma-AAAU0k-X.jpg

Also made some charms for Offkai of her Phase kids Erina, Lia, Nasa, and Michiru:

braindoko

Mom jellyfish reads bedtime stories

Salado

Top Bottom