"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For some reason I can't reply to merch threads so I'll put it here. Phase has found a new manufacturer for their bean plushies.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO! WE NEED MORE RIE MERCH!!!

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is doing another morning singing stream.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bibi playing Cooking Simulator

Q drawing

Sera Kesera will be playing It Takes Two with Reiya Sumire in a hour.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
For some reason I can't reply to merch threads so I'll put it here. Phase has found a new manufacturer for their bean plushies.

Tweet about the Pafu plushie, and a reply saying they're "pursuing action" against the previous manufacture for the bean plushies. This shortly after Rie, Pafu's owner, goes on break for a week....
:ameliaThink:

Fishman sending Rie to kill the previous manufacturers.
:baeJam:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Who out there would be poaching though thats bigger than Brave? Phase just opened applications, Niji EN is practically dead. There is Vshojo but I'm not convinced that they have the $$$ that Brave and its umbrellas have. If its Holo then this is super sudden.

I wonder if its actually a non-vtubing related opporitunity
Too small and I don't think she has any connections for Vshojo.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Who out there would be poaching though thats bigger than Brave? Phase just opened applications, Niji EN is practically dead. There is Vshojo but I'm not convinced that they have the $$$ that Brave and its umbrellas have. If its Holo then this is super sudden.

I wonder if its actually a non-vtubing related opporitunity
Most probably non-vtubing. Kudos to V4Mirai for not Niji-ing her sudden graduation announcement. She's super talented.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

WOMEN COMEDIAN :NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:
With the current state of everything I don't really blame her. If she got her foot at the door she can fail upwards for a decade.

This new manufacturer might be the one dizzy recommended to my nigga fishman but he went with the other dude who was also recommended to him. I shit on dizzy a lot but she seems to be very competent when it comes to production.

Wixoyu

Kiara has an announcement for her next stream. Possibly an on time birthday 3D?

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
If @superduper gets a taste of blood it'll be the end of us. We'll need a team of spergs to stop the Rie rampage. It'll be like The Avengers but with rrats and simps.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tweet about the Pafu plushie, and a reply saying they're "pursuing action" against the previous manufacture for the bean plushies. This shortly after Rie, Pafu's owner, goes on break for a week....
:ameliaThink:

:baeJam:
If @superduper gets a taste of blood it'll be the end of us. We'll need a team of spergs to stop the Rie rampage. It'll be like The Avengers but with rrats and simps.
>Me when I visit the manufacturers
1717720330160.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

@Azehara promoting tribalism? Shame on you!
That comment section is a cesspit :autismvortex:

I swear people like this are only contrarian because they want to be the "I'm not like other girls" girl. Like let's be realistic, I can completely understand someone being indifferent on Hololive and just preferring indies or smaller companies. But actively disliking it, as a vtuber? Even with their mishaps in the past, I find that hard to believe. :botanheadshake:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Advent collab + announcement in about 8 minutes, hope it's 3d.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So THAT'S was why yesterday night was dead hours central!

Jokes aside, half the company is sick and Lia's grandfather's in the hospital. The girls love the cons and hang out together and I'm a huge unityfag. If I miss some streams because of it, so be it.
Seems that almost everyone that went to Offkai came back with aids (or Covid).

Now Pippa's "good pedophilia" joke is getting taken seriously because, of course, it is.

Its funny to see these faggots get offended by this shit when these are possibly the most toxic "content" creators around.

Wait, women are funny?

@Azehara promoting tribalism? Shame on you!
That comment section is a cesspit :autismvortex:

Its not really terrible. I have seen more tards saying that the Holobros are seething but not really any comment of actual rage. Saw one dude being mad for some reason. Overall just retards being retards.

I'm always amazed at how many vtubers talk shit about Hololive and obviously have only seen clips.
No shit. No one is going to watch a 3 hour livestream to see if they like it or not. They watch a 5-10 minute clip and if they see enough clips they like they check out the full thing.

Bean plushies? Coffee beans? Audience full of beaners? What is Sakana trying to say?

Kiara has an announcement for her next stream. Possibly an on time birthday 3D?

Hope its a Bday 3D. Watame's 3D live today was really good. Had Moona, Bae, Mumei and Ui.

I swear people like this are only contrarian because they want to be the "I'm not like other girls" girl. Like let's be realistic, I can completely understand someone being indifferent on Hololive and just preferring indies or smaller companies. But actively disliking it, as a vtuber? Even with their mishaps in the past, I find that hard to believe. :botanheadshake:
She does say edgy shit so it checks up. Hell one of the reasons why she got terminated was because she played SouthPark and Class of 07. Its not about being contrarian either. Hololive is the family-friendly mainstream Vtuber company that tries to appeal to everyone. They are the early 90's version of Disney. Hell some of the people that gravitated towards Nijisanji did so because they were a bit more yab and controversial.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Me when I visit the manufacturers
View attachment 71238
>be Chinese owner of merch company
>scam fellow Chinese business man, he should understand, it's business as usual
>he sends a feral autistic aussie lesbian
>she's been threatening my employees at knifepoint to buy Lobotomy Corp
>I don't have a steam account

1538084695453.gif

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm assuming it might be this case tbh. Too sudden to be a poach. She probably got a dream-job level offer that requires full commitment/travel and you can't really stream full-time in a corpo and be fully committed to a real job.
There's only two possibilities here: a place where she gets at least double the visibility, like Hololive, or she's moving on.
She's brazilian, any reasonable person that went outside the country wants to stay outside, if she got an opportunity to make a living out there, no better chance could happen to her.
I'll miss her retardation, but what can you do. If she's getting a better life out of it, godspeed, macaca. :pomuSalute:

Meredith is playing The Beast Inside tonight

And more girl screaming from Nino in Outlast DLC

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
People who say shit like this always have zero ambitions beyond being a basic-bitch streamer and lack any awareness as to why Hololive is the way it is. Also, $20 says she applied to and was rejected by holo at some point.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I'm always amazed at how many vtubers talk shit about Hololive and obviously have only seen clips.
I don't even watch much Hololive (aside from the Homos), but it's obvious that they don't all have squeaky clean, sanitised streams. Meanwhile, Phase still has plenty of self-censorship despite the edgy reputation. If she joined Phase, she'd still be disappointed.

Salado

Top Bottom