"I like armpits! What do you mean? they're so soft!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

hey! I'll have you know that both of the chicks I simp for are Rushia types! Why not keep a backup in case one dies, you know because they are Rushia types they ain't the most durable

:menhera: :hololove:
That reminds me, we know what Dizzy looks like but not what her teeth looks like. Does Dizzy have Rushia-tier teeth?
Isn't Bettel like the only non-minority in Stars?
:BijouBijou:
>the one straight white guy in StarsEN is the biggest earner, even beating out a bunch of the girls
:smugpipi:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So let's straight up put the question out there: what is the difference between Hololive and Phase Connect in terms of content and what the creators do? Hololive obviously requires game permissions while Phase does not, but what other differences do people think exist between the two, in terms of their talents and what they can do on regular streams?
Phase is far more menhera so you get to witness the redemption saga of the different girls and pick which one you fixate on to fix, while Hololive girls seem much more well adjusted and already doing a lot even outside of their corpos. Also, it goes without saying, but meat Pippa is only in one.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Phase is far more menhera so you get to witness the redemption saga of the different girls and pick which one you fixate on to fix, while Hololive girls seem much more well adjusted and already doing a lot even outside of their corpos. Also, it goes without saying, but meat Pippa is only in one.
Did you forget about the nickname for Hololive being "Yagoo's home for broken girls?"

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So let's straight up put the question out there: what is the difference between Hololive and Phase Connect in terms of content and what the creators do? Hololive obviously requires game permissions while Phase does not, but what other differences do people think exist between the two, in terms of their talents and what they can do on regular streams?
Why DOES phase not require perms? I'm guessing freedom laws? Could Holo feasibly also bank on that if they establish their HQ in the US? Would be a massive fuck you to a lot of corrupt games companies if so, even then I don't think the nips would go for it, their reputation with other corpos is much more valuable.

Even so, does fair use really just make these corpos say "OKAY, OKAY WE WON'T FALSELY CLAIM YOU FISHMAN/AVIEL/GUNRUN!" knowing them I would expect them to give no shits and falsely claim anyway. The only explanation I can see is they just don't care and it's hard to go after a non-nip corpo.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Anyway, Ollie got landlorded. Landlord HATE.
:PomuAngry:

Didn't Kiara say she was going to be a landlord a bit back? Did Kiara evict Ollie?!! :cursedbae:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Did you forget about the nickname for Hololive being "Yagoo's home for broken girls?"
Sure, but he's either fixed them already or the Phase girls take it to a whole new level. I just don't think you could find a proper tard wife in the halls of Hololive.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sure, but he's either fixed them already or the Phase girls take it to a whole new level. I just don't think you could find a proper tard wife in the halls of Hololive.
Seeing them get fixed is basically a third of the appeal ngl.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yes, but you have to get in on the ground level to really enjoy it.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Biboo once sent a man to the hospital live on stream once and laughed at it. Absolutely no remorse. Nobody in Phase is edgy enough to have done that before. Checkmate Holohaters.

I have no comment on the video in question because I didn't watch it, nor do I care to. As a big Phasefag, I also really love Hololive. I may be a fan of edgy humor, but I don't limit myself to just that. I'll laugh at edgy jokes from Pippa and Lumi just as much as I'll laugh at Pekora and Aqua trolling others or Miko having pon moments. And I'm in no way unique to this.

I honestly don't even get why this conversation is persisting this hard.

Autism + no yab day + Hololive winning + Phase winning + Nijinïggers dying.

Isn't Bettel like the only non-minority in Stars?
:BijouBijou:
Lemme check...
- Altare is a gook fag
- Dingo is an aussie femboy jap fag
- Magni is an asian menhera fag
- Vesper is fucking autistic fag
- Bettel is a tiny 'Murican who fucks cheating whores fag
- Flayon is a blasian femboy fag
- Hakka is a spic fag
- Shinri is a bisexual gook fag
- Jurard is a flip boyfailure fag
- GB is a buff femboy beaner fag
- Octavio is a femboy flip fag
- Ruze is a crossdressing 'Murican smoker fag

According to the list, Bettel and Ruze are the 'Muricans but all of them are fags.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes, but you have to get in on the ground level to really enjoy it.
I am a latino molerat, the ground is where I'm at.

Anyway, some redditor pointed out that at 2:00:57 on this stream Fuwawa almost says "Dates for the concert" instead of "dates for the 3D debuts", might be her retarded brain misfiring or it might be a Freudian slip who knows.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Take home message: Kurosanji is so irrelevant to western audiences
I mean, the only Nijifans that still more or less clinging to like their talents despite knowing they could be considered "Nijisisters" are SEAfags or JP people who doesn't understand what's the big deal on the NijiEN sphere (or focusing on their JP branch talents). Those in the western side that still likes them are either Nijisisters themselves or not wanting to be like them and hiding themselves by claiming "oh I like other agencies talents too".

On the SEAfags side of thing, most that I see are those who doesn't care about the EN drama beyond the big one (Selen terminations, for one) or those that ended up acting like Nijisisters only because they get lumped by the drama that they didn't even want (NijiID fans, for example. They still not happy that every EN issues is lumped with ID and thus given unwanted pity and sympathy).

That said, there's no beating around the bush, even with what I said, it is clear that the popularity of NijiEN and by extension NijiEN is more or less waning after those series of fuckups. Yes, JP will still be standing and surviving the mess, but it would be just like back in the early days of vtubing where Nijisanji ended up just becoming 'that obscure agency with a lot of JP clips', unlike Holo and arguably other JP agencies that was able to have a slice in EN audience.

frz

This. Its always the same narrative. The amount of youtube videos shitting on hololive because of x story in the kpop/jpop culture.

This video of Rima evenstar comes to mind because someome posted here recently.

She keeps talking about the idol culture in the vtuber industry yet almost all her exemples are from kpop or some other shit.

Tbf rima also did bring up plenty of vtuber example in those including the famous WACTOR
Wactor is probs the closest thing to an idol/kpop company.
It's kinda ironic in a way how the one vtuber company that branded themself an idol corp is actually the farthest thing from being one.
Speaking of which, Yagoo existence kinda changed the whole industry.
We started with upd8/kizuna AI who I have no doubt has similar contracts to wactor/kpop where Kizuna AI takes home about 2% of her income.
Gamebu and Nijisanji was probs the same.
Then comes hololive with more favorable contracts and they basically defined the whole industry when it comes to revenue share to talents. I'm willing to bet nijisanji started with even worse contracts but they were able to negotiate a more favorable one (e.g. 1% -> 2%) because hololive exists.
Everyone wanted to one up hololive so they offer even more favorable contracts. All the way to allowing vtuber to keep their corpos identity, things that was never heard of during the beginning of vtubing.

Tl;dr if not for THE idol vtuber company, the vtubing industry would actually look more like the idol industry. Crazy how that turned out.
... but shiori....
Phase exchange student aside, I do think there are some in holo but it's the issues of a language barrier that we don't get to see how much of retards they are. They are also often lost inside untranslated clips or twitter.
There's also the PON culture where all their retarded actions are classified as "being cute", the biggest one being robocco, she's probs has as many saga of being retard at human-ing as all the phase girls combined but noone really called her out for it. For example she recently she added 2 extra 0s on her toilet paper order and they came in a giant amazon box taller than her, but you won't find that out if you weren't reading her twitter.
Nene is also very up there with mistaking sleeping pills for gummy and then she has that entire depression episode
I don't think your retarded oshi is fixed tbh. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tbf rima also did bring up plenty of vtuber example in those including the famous WACTOR
Wactor is probs the closest thing to an idol/kpop company.
It's kinda ironic in a way how the one vtuber company that branded themself an idol corp is actually the farthest thing from being one.
Speaking of which, Yagoo existence kinda changed the whole industry.
We started with upd8/kizuna AI who I have no doubt has similar contracts to wactor/kpop where Kizuna AI takes home about 2% of her income.
Gamebu and Nijisanji was probs the same.
Then comes hololive with more favorable contracts and they basically defined the whole industry when it comes to revenue share to talents. I'm willing to bet nijisanji started with even worse contracts but they were able to negotiate a more favorable one (e.g. 1% -> 2%) because hololive exists.
Everyone wanted to one up hololive so they offer even more favorable contracts. All the way to allowing vtuber to keep their corpos identity, things that was never heard of during the beginning of vtubing.

Tl;dr if not for THE idol vtuber company, the vtubing industry would actually look more like the idol industry. Crazy how that turned out.

... but shiori....
Phase exchange student aside, I do think there are some in holo but it's the issues of a language barrier that we don't get to see how much of retards they are. They are also often lost inside untranslated clips or twitter.
There's also the PON culture where all their retarded actions are classified as "being cute", the biggest one being robocco, she's probs has as many saga of being retard at human-ing as all the phase girls combined but noone really called her out for it. For example she recently she added 2 extra 0s on her toilet paper order and they came in a giant amazon box taller than her.
Nene is also very up there with mistaking sleeping pills for gummy and then she has that entire depression episode

I don't think your retarded oshi is fixed tbh.
Nah mine is truly retarded and she plays it up tenfold and that is the appeal. There was a big list of her fuckups that got passed around years ago...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
... but shiori....
There's also the PON culture where all their retarded actions are classified as "being cute", the biggest one being robocco, she's probs has as many saga of being retard at human-ing as all the phase girls combined but noone really called her out for it. For example she recently she added 2 extra 0s on her toilet paper order and they came in a giant amazon box taller than her, but you won't find that out if you weren't reading her twitter.
I'm not hearing meat Pippa in any of that, so you're wrong.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Why DOES phase not require perms? I'm guessing freedom laws? Could Holo feasibly also bank on that if they establish their HQ in the US? Would be a massive fuck you to a lot of corrupt games companies if so, even then I don't think the nips would go for it, their reputation with other corpos is much more valuable.

Even so, does fair use really just make these corpos say "OKAY, OKAY WE WON'T FALSELY CLAIM YOU FISHMAN/AVIEL/GUNRUN!" knowing them I would expect them to give no shits and falsely claim anyway. The only explanation I can see is they just don't care and it's hard to go after a non-nip corpo.
They're probably just not big enough for game companies to notice. If they get big enough they'll need perms. They might even find out the hard way, live Hololive once did.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lemme check...
- Altare is a gook fag
- Dingo is an aussie femboy jap fag
- Magni is an asian menhera fag
- Vesper is fucking autistic fag
- Bettel is a tiny 'Murican who fucks cheating whores fag
- Flayon is a blasian femboy fag
- Hakka is a spic fag
- Shinri is a bisexual gook fag
- Jurard is a flip boyfailure fag
- GB is a buff femboy beaner fag
- Octavio is a femboy flip fag
- Ruze is a crossdressing 'Murican smoker fag

According to the list, Bettel and Ruze are the 'Muricans but all of them are fags.
I'm fairly convinced that Bettel banged Froot. It would be really funny if he was one of the guys she banged while her husband was in service.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

wew

Male hag love!
>the one straight white guy in StarsEN is the biggest earner, even beating out a bunch of the girls
:smugpipi:
It's always funny to me the man started out doing Gmod troll like videos and slowly built up to being great at setting up bits and playing characters perfectly
Truly an inspiration

Top Bottom