"British? No, I - I can speak little English and Japanese."Kazama Iroha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Guy calls Lumi "demon", "Satan incarnate", and says " I can't overstate just how terrifying that woman is. She's stabbed every single back she could to get where she is now."

Are we sure this guy isn't taking the piss? Also, is it weird that this makes me like her more?
>"Lumi, Vee, and Emma are all the devil incarnate"
>pay no attention to the fact that I was a mod for them and slept with Vee while she was married and then still maintained contact with Emma when she flirted with me while married

Yeah, the guy is a scumbag, no surprise. If anything, I'm betting the only reason he turned down Emma because he was busy being parasocial for Yoki.
Compilation of some of his other replies stolen from /pcg/.
It's really interesting how so many of these old Cyberlive mods and personalities keep claiming Lumi is a terrible person yet conveniently always have some reason for not posting proof. I wonder why that is.
>"as you can see, just mentioning her summons her schizos to attack for her"
So people aren't allowed to call you out for talking shit with no proof? I fucking hate the delusional idiots that play this card, it's absolutely moronic.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Let's check in on how the new whore corp is doing !

Oh

Ooooooh....

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lisa News

She is shorter than 5'5" and still the tallest in Encore. She and her genmates wandered off at OffKai so much their manager made them all carry AirTags. Finally, her cat Chai (still in captivity) has a new emote. Do not gaze long into the abyss of her eyes.
Wandering off sounds like something Enya at the very least would do the little hyper pyro, also I imagine she's the shortest of them

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let's check in on how the new whore corp is doing !

Oh

Ooooooh....

Idk about you but doesn't that make it look like she's threatening the guy...? Serious insane vibes...

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>"Lumi, Vee, and Emma are all the devil incarnate"
>pay no attention to the fact that I was a mod for them and
slept with Vee while she was married and then still maintained contact with Emma when she flirted with me while married
Yeah, the guy is a scumbag, no surprise. If anything, I'm betting the only reason he turned down Emma because he was busy being parasocial for Yoki.
Thanks for bringing this one up. I was wondering if this was that same guy.

So, the man who slept with Vee, had a close relationship with Emma (professional and seemingly fighting off romantic feelings toward her), and is probably simping for Yoki, three women who on record do not like, possibly even hate, Lumi, also does not like Lumi and thinks she's the devil. Well gee, I wonder why he would have negative things to say about her.

Unless he actually does produce some concrete evidence, his words are meaningless, and I will disregard. I keep bringing up my possible bias regarding this, but I'd say he's more bias than I am.

Speaking of Lumi, her stream with Filian and Sakana was fun. And unlike the femboy in question above, I do have proof that Lumi is evil in the form of a clip someone grabbed from the stream:

:gloomiLaugh:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Phasefags are so funny.

>emma is the worst but i cant show proof.
>phasefags believe it
>Lumi is the worst but i cant show proof
>AAAAA KILL YOURSELF

USS IOWA

Looks like Kakun, or I think it's him, bother Keeki again...

Ensok

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RiverBear

Not as irrelevant as the Flips, the human sized cockroaches of the world.

Fishman, get this cockroach some Canadian Visa stat!

Translation: I am fucking scared of that Lemon Whore so I will just vaguepost as to not incur her wrath.

Guy is pussy incarnate, can't handle the basedness of Lemon Whore.

@Realticule would beat you to it except he'd make her drink a gallon of Mountain Jew.

She's a grade-A menhera retard. Best to just ignore her.

Oh, that bitch, the Froot is a cheating whore so let's cancel her vtuber. After she got found out as a confrontational menhera she just kinda effed off. Dunno what happened with her, she's NEGLIGIBLE LMAO.

Oh, there you go. You can add being an insta-whore on the list.

Lumi did 9/11

I have no proof but she's a bitch so I must be right

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Phasefags are so funny.

>phasefags believe it
>AAAAA KILL YOURSELF
She's in my company so that makes her good, figure it out CHUD!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Idk about you but doesn't that make it look like she's threatening the guy...? Serious insane vibes...
I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, but to anyone else who might've gotten confused, I'm pretty certain this is a bit. Her character is based around being a psychotic and violent brocon and she posts stuff in this vein semi-frequently:
1718070954944.png
1718071186356.png
Not saying she isn't a violent lunatic, but it's at least her brand to be one. Someone better appreciate this for the several naked lolis I had to dodge looking at to find these tweets :calivomit:

Onto less sociopathic/horny lolis, Sawa is playing more Higarashi:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
@The Proctor can you kidnap both kakun and spanner? And make them fight to the death? And kill the winner?
Proctor will need an arena the size of a football stadium just to fit those two lardballs. Their battle would end up on the Richter scale.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>phasefags believe it
You mean the part where we were laughing about her flirting with him in discord DMs?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Thanks for bringing this one up. I was wondering if this was that same guy.

So, the man who slept with Vee, had a close relationship with Emma (professional and seemingly fighting off romantic feelings toward her), and is probably simping for Yoki, three women who on record do not like, possibly even hate, Lumi, also does not like Lumi and thinks she's the devil. Well gee, I wonder why he would have negative things to say about her.

Unless he actually does produce some concrete evidence, his words are meaningless, and I will disregard. I keep bringing up my possible bias regarding this, but I'd say he's more bias than I am.

Speaking of Lumi, her stream with Filian and Sakana was fun. And unlike the femboy in question above, I do have proof that Lumi is evil in the form of a clip someone grabbed from the stream:

:gloomiLaugh:

She probably stopped him from fucking another talent while she was still manager and that's why he hates her.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't care enough to fact check but hilarious if true

And I offer this excellent piece of art too

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Phasefags are so funny.

>phasefags believe it
>AAAAA KILL YOURSELF
You mean the part where we were laughing about her flirting with him in discord DMs?
“Here are screenshots of discord messages of her trying to flirt with me and talking about leaving her husband for me.”
“Lumi is the devil, no, I don’t have any discord messages to corroborate this, the text logs were all too traumatic and I had to delete them for the safety of my immortal soul.”

The proof provided in each case is a little bit different and that framing seems a bit disingenuous.

DanishCookies

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...do I seriously have to write another essay to the Cyberlive girls about Lumi, and how they should settle this shit privately instead of going "lemon woman bad" for literal years without actually explaining why

or, rather, what are they expecting to happen? what do they want to happen to Lumi in accordance to their allegations? spell it out, plain and simple, or we'll just have to assume the worst of your intentions

Top Bottom