"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

closedblas

Someone rented a timeslot from a billboard at Times Square to celebrate Airi reaching 50k

Huh, apparently it only costs $40 for a 15s slot. Not bad.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Someone rented a timeslot from a billboard at Times Square to celebrate Airi reaching 50k

I just remember this is that fag who blocks people for anything right? :Vesper-UNHINGED: People better not quote tweet this or they're getting blocked.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Whatever the fuck this is may be about to happen

Void Scribas

Whatever the fuck this is may be about to happen

Shiori saw the fan arts of her being mindbroken by babymaking sex and decided to bait someone to make that a reality.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
She says her door is open, wouldn't be in your interest to clear some rumors up, @The Proctor or @Murrayしないで , as the individuals that openly reach out to others.

Good advice. Next few months will be interesting.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There's a familiar face in this top aussie streamers list

Archive

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Pochi is streaming on twitter

stassy

Nayuta : "One day I want to be invited to a dinner to sing"
Also Nayuta : "Fine, I will do it myself"

1.png

DanishCookies

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Another banger from Henya

In other news Marimaris opening the pool

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I know i could be late, but here's my Romanian wife's bunny clip:

Bronze

Icey's problem was from maros I guess. Unless there's a general problem with marshmallow

Archive

A

Wixoyu

Sounds like Marshmallow changed the site or has a bug since they're still going to respond to them. It would be bizarre if it was a new VAllure policy about them but they were still going to read them and respond off-site.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
- SandyCat, Trap Supremacy and me talk about the virtues of feminine men
Male of Female feat: SandyCat

Edit: U-san is having a 3d showcase on June 22nd

This is interesting. Joins Niji, gets fired, redebuts, gets 3D first than Luxiem. I wonder if she will collab with the Tempus boys.

The problem with Elira wasn't hiring her, it was letting Elira do whatever the hell she wanted with zero oversight. NijiEN would probably be absolutely crushing the competition right now if they'd hired enough tard-wranglers to prevent that.
Power corrupts people.

Some additional statements from her

Im confused. This doesnt really give much context other than I had Fen since 2020 and now im out of a corpo and decided to rebrand and change name. Often I see very little benefits to rebranding unless you are somehow associated with something bad, rebranding is a good way to shake some of that bad shit off. This is basic marketing. You can redesign a product's packaging, maybe introduce new versions with some slight changes. At most change logo/slogan and maybe try to go for a new audience (often by updating the visual design) but the core product stays the same. New brand is wiping things up and basically starting with a new slate.

Scrolling down her profile I saw the cute and funny word more than once, the permaban is justified.

I wonder what the fuck new CEO even doing? It's obvious that there is some moralfagging war in top management against anime women, and it's his job to stomp the foot down and enforce rules indiscriminately.
And these fckers still not giving any valid reasons for ban. Every other response is "we reviewed manually and you violated indeed. Nope, still not going to tell you what, when and how" which over9000% means this is copypaste resoponse and no one bothered to look at it any further than "oh its vtuber, fuck them anyways"
And last few days they were going add retarded "we banned you on the grounds of our latest change to rules that we didn't bother to publish yet". This is open legal liability for tortious intrference, you dumbasses!
Seems Twitch is on a banning spree and they have banned a ton of Vtubers. According to themselves, they havent done anything different so they are not sure why exactly they got banned and Twitch is not providing any evidence. It seems that VR Chat also has some very loose and lax rules related to what people can or can't show on Twitch. For some reason those same rules don't apply to Vtubers.

Top Bottom