"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
wtf Fauna just ended her stream and theres already clips?
ShiroClips is fast. I've seen clips of Kiara where they clip something that happens in the first or second hour and the clip is uploaded like 3 hours later before the stream has even ended.

Gura is great and I enjoy the show, but the genre is so not my style, can't she sing Sabaton again?

The question is rhetorical, I know the Live is called Shark City, so Citypop is all we gonna get

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
wtf Fauna just ended her stream and theres already clips?
A lot of people clip earlier moments during the stream and have them set and ready to release when the stream ends.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
gura's head is fucking huge for her body :Vesper-UNHINGED: Marine has the same problem too. Enjoy it gura fans cause she's fucking off til next year.

Salado

MostlyALurker777

gura's head is fucking huge for her body :Vesper-UNHINGED: Marine has the same problem too. Enjoy it gura fans cause she's fucking off til next year.
Who knows maybe she graduates after!
Pls no!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Gura is great and I enjoy the show, but the genre is so not my style, can't she sing Sabaton again?

The question is rhetorical, I know the Live is called Shark City, so Citypop is all we gonna get
For some reason when she said 80's I just automatically though english 80's music...if you think about it for more than a second an unarchived 3d live makes no sense, but I didn't think.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

For some reason when she said 80's I just automatically though english 80's music...if you think about it for more than a second an unarchived 3d live makes no sense, but I didn't think.
I wouldn't exactly expect a 3D Live to break out London Calling suddenly.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Even aside from the genre choice, the licensing rights for the JP stuff is going to be way less (or free for the Holo originals).

Lurker McSpic

Who knows maybe she graduates after!
Pls no!
her and cover would be utterly retarded to think about quitting/letting her go. The woman reached icon status and as long as she's in holo even if she doesn't stream people will still member to her and buy merch of her. All she has to do is livestream whenever she wants, appear in some events if she wants and just collect royalties and membership paychecks.
It would be sick but the cover fees for any popular from that time must be in the millions. I wonder how it works in japan since she can monetize all these covers and shit.

MostlyALurker777

her and cover would be utterly retarded to think about quitting/letting her go. The woman reached icon status and as long as she's in holo even if she doesn't stream people will still member to her and buy merch of her. All she has to do is livestream whenever she wants, appear in some events if she wants and just collect royalties and membership paychecks.
I mean that's a given. I'd imagine cover would do A LOT to keep her. And honestly they have already been accommodating as such already.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1718935274462.png
Someone needs to tell Drake she is not underage.

Lurker McSpic

I mean that's a given. I'd imagine cover would do A LOT to keep her. And honestly they have already been accommodating as such already.
we had a woman burn down her million dollar career because she couldn't sit the fuck down for a weekend and the company who took mel out the back and shot her in the face for contract breach. Shit can hit the fan in very interesting ways :whatastory: if both sides are chill they can rake millions with minimum risk and effort.

Zyklon Mag

Bettel doing the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC after bumrushing Elden Ring yesterday with a dogshit weapon and no L2 spam

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Cover understands their Vtubers are IPs and that the original streamer behind them can't be replaced. So you get the Shion/Ayame/Haachama type of continuous contracts. Something they even offered Sana, because the streamer and the IP are intertwined.

So, for the ladies, it's basically a super easy second job that they only have a few actual requirements to perform after that first year. It's also entirely possible the lower streaming amount helps the merch sales.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

we had a woman burn down her million dollar career because she couldn't sit the fuck down for a weekend and the company who took mel out the back and shot her in the face for contract breach. Shit can hit the fan in very interesting ways :whatastory: if both sides are chill they can rake millions with minimum risk and effort.
We'll never get a full explanation of the Mel situation, but that was still wild in hindsight. Is the rumored NijiSanji liver that was involved still MIA as well?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
dHcCelj.png

Archive

Miori is being a woman again. You can talk to other girls now, but you can't tell her what they say about her, and you have to report to her about it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

GQjg-Gwa-Xg-AEU-PU.jpg

GQjg-Jot-WIAAaz-R6.jpg

Was a nice stream with Origins. Even though three years can easily fly by, that's a long time, and it's nice to see that all seven original talents are still here to celebrate it together. All of the Phase talents and staff have definitely contributed to where Phase is now and where they continue to go, but the Origins members have been there since the beginning, when Phase was just starting out and really struggling. But they stuck with it and helped build the foundation that Phase sits on now. Good on them and all of Phase. Looking forward to what the future holds for them.

Also, I posted it in Liveposting, but it's worth posting in general:

During the segment when everyone was talking about their highlights of the last three years, Sakana posted this in the Discord:

Screenshot-2024-06-20-182433.png

Referencing when Kson replied to his "delinquent" Tweet:

Kson-replies-to-sakana.png

:whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
The fact that the original TVA is down now that we've relocated here is probably very confusing for that guy.

How the hell was he even getting traffic from us?

Lurker McSpic

dHcCelj.png

Archive

Miori is being a woman again. You can talk to other girls now, but you can't tell her what they say about her, and you have to report to her about it.
it's still baffling to me that ember decided to forgive this psycho cunt and believe it was a misunderstanding.
We'll never get a full explanation of the Mel situation, but that was still wild in hindsight. Is the rumored NijiSanji liver that was involved still MIA as well?
Seems so. I checked and she hasn't streamed in 4 months and when searching I had to scroll down past clips of her to see her channel :Vesper-UNHINGED: I think whatever happened it wasn't bad per se but it was a contract breach. They couldn't let it slide because they're japanese and if you start turning a blind eye things will escalate eventually. It was also a nice message to the rest to not fuck around, they might be on friendly terms but at the end of the day it's business.

Tubedude

How the hell was he even getting traffic from us?
He made a video on racism and the vtuber community and someone linked it. Vid caught attention I guess because he used Pippa in thumbnail, but in the video says she isn't a racist (at least according to a screen-capped comment, didn't watch the vid myself).

Top Bottom