"I'll buy you a sound-proof room so you can scream all you want"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yep. She got a job there about two months ago.
Ex-Tsuns in Phase, Niji, Idol, and now even Twitch. It's like a shadow cabal that officially doesn't exist yet has a finger in every pie.
wawawawawaitaminute, vtubers finally have representation among twitch staff? WUT?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Keitai Denjuu Telefang 2: Power Version

Fatum Ruptor playing Elden Ring

Kaela's advertising chinks mobile game.:ameliaThink:

Btw, I think it's a pretty smart idea to pick Kaela to promote the game(any game).

Kobo's promotion stream
vivaldi_FpDyAo4IrL.jpg

Kaela's (and she's not going to stop)
vivaldi_a6wEn4qT2b.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
For those who didn't see me salivating on myself in the liveposting thread yesterday, Tomoe Umari's big surprise was a swimsuit outfit:

Even she seems to know what she's doing to me:

Brown Girl Summer is kicking off with a bang :MozumiPichi::shubaIapprob:

She also is rereleasing the Fumoe™ for pre-order, so pick it up if you haven't already and have a little horse soldier for defending your valuables and virginity!

Horo7618

No one in particular

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Related to yagoos runway video:

Edit: also how the fuck is Kiara pulling nearly 10k ccv for a low class Euro soccer game watchalong with basically no soccer knowledge?! Just shorts stream buff?!

also fuck you amerifats, it's football not soccer

Last edited:

niggaphil

Randon raided my Romanian wife live stream, what could possibly go wrong? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

kingcaid

Khubie is playing Master Duel.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

She hasn't even made her debut yet and she's already got so many fanworks:shiinawangy:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara is also doing a watchalong of Netherlands vs France :BijouBijou:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
For someone who actually played alot of gacha
All of them boring as shite, especially for streaming
- Nikke is 99% ass 1% gameplay. Sure the first 5 minutes staring at jiggling ass is fun but you cant do much beyond that.
- Granblue is a whole another beast. The game is boring as shit and nothing much happen on screen but oh boy it's as grindy as runescape. The game is also dearingly called grind blue fantasy by fans. It literally demands a 15/7 grind if you are somewhat competitive. Or just dont play the game.
- No idea about the furry one
- genshin impact unironically the least boring as long as you dont play it the way the game intends you to play (going into everything underleveled and undergeared).
And the main reason: TWINKS, 90% the genshin male roster consist of twinks. It's heaven for women. Something that "genshin killer" doesnt understand. People play it for the twinks. Noone cares about the story or exploration.
The way you could use gacha for streaming aside of the "gacha rolls" is the stories. Some of them are so-so in quality but if it was engaging enough then it's working. I mean, Blue Archive's gameplay is automatic with brain dead and somewhat boring controls (well, lack of it), but there are vtubers streaming it and reading the story, so that's probably not boring.

And you probably forgot how some Hololive JP talents ended up streaming themselves playing "Grindblue" fantasy and people still watches them. And other vtubers who played even more gachas that barely has any gameplay mechanics (Uma Musume, for example), so it's not so much because "oh the game is boring" and more on the talents themselves being able to make it not boring.
Say what you want about Nikke but they hit you with a gutpunch in the tutorial and hook you with an interest that has very little to do with the jiggle. Hit's that perfect Girls Frontline storytelling of cute girls in depressing situations. If you know. You know.
And unlike Girls Frontline, Nikke does pepper the game with events that has lighthearted/less serious stories amidst the serious mainstory and events, which makes it easier to digest compared to GFL's constant political/multi-versal (long story) doom and gloom and Arknight's constant need to paint everything with long proses and more political shenanigans.

I mean, imagine playing the game for the first time for that whole gutpunch you mentioned, and then played your first event and it's all about "You need to make the cheerleader ladies win the competition!", it's pretty funny contrast you don't see much in games.

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Ami will conquer the puzzles in Solomon's Key with her amazingly cute, not old and wrinkly brain.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Speaking of gacha and ass, I would like for Hololive to get perms to play Snowbreak: Containment Zone. It recently has up its rating from T to M(16+). I know some Holos would love the game, not for gameplay but something else.

Oh, and this is also the game who fired the English VA team, because those VAs dare to refuse to do their job because of the increased fanservice. Snowbreak cut the EN dub support because the game wasn't doing well to save money and after the fanservice saved the game from dying, Snowbreak called them back and those VAs be "NO! FANSERVICE BAD!" and Snowbreak "Okay lol" and shutter their ass.
Source:
Just for clarification, I have never played Snowbreak, got recommended by YT so I was curious. The trailers are certainly eye-catching :iryswooo:

I'm know this is a chink gacha so Holo will probably never get perms for it but Snowbreak has been increasing the amount of fanservice as last attempt for profit and it worked. Game wasn't doing well until the Summer fanservice and they are going all for the paying coomstomers instead. Maybe Seasun could sponsor them :smugazki:

Anyway, reason I'm shilling this game is any company who says Fuck you to those entitled English VAs is good in my book, even for a chink game.

It's easy to hate on the western VA scene for being consistently retarded but in this case I don't really hold it against them. The game has gotten significantly lewder over time as they catered to the coomer audience more and even does stuff like ASMR now. I don't blame a VA whose uncomfortable with doing NSFW VA work refusing to do so when that's not what they signed up for initially. It would be like an actor who signed on for a movie being told they now had to do sex scenes in the middle of filming.

View attachment 72128(Link)
View attachment 72127(Link)
VShojo wannabe indie posts a pic of her face, revealing that she is mid as fuck, and her follower count plummets.
Wow it's almost like subset vtuber fans are there for the 2d model and don't want to know what the person behind it looks like. Also that picture is fucking awful.

Some of these Unicorns are starting to sound like people here especially the Flip comment.

The fucking gall of this man to wish Gura a happy birthday.

If a male vtuber doing something as innocuous as wishing your oshi a happy birthday triggers you it's time to take your meds.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ludmilavt teaser

She's an asmrtist

Edit: I was gonna quote the last two teasers but apparently I never posted them so here they are
Eri

Roza

That just leaves Kei Nyne next week

The 5th NTV teaser is out for Kei Nyne that's all the girls they teased in the first one

Mouse got an award for her service in raising plasma awareness. She must have been very exited, since there was apparently no time to wipe it down before taking the picture.

I actually checked out their annual reports and CDawgVA as well as VShojo are comfortably some of the top donators/fundraisers for the IDF. It will be a while before the reports including the most recent cyclethon come out but looking at past years it will easily be more than one 10th of all revenue for the IDF.

They will have their annual panel together at AX as well.

Even if the ludicrous rrat that she's faking is true she's still undoubtedly saved countless lives good job Mousey
also fuck you amerifats, it's football not soccer
You know how I know you are baiting? It's spelled Futbol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
These two dumb-dumbs are gonna be screaming their lungs out in 5 hours.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
That corpo's still alive?!

They even managed to have her hold an event at this con which is odd since I can never recall her playing any fighting games

Bronze

VSoyBoy

Even if the ludicrous rrat that she's faking is true she's still undoubtedly saved countless lives good job Mousey
I don't even entertain that conspiracy because it would mean she successfully faked it since 2017 without a single slip up while streaming an ungodly amount of hours. Also having stories about her condition that are very much in line with what other people experienced, having medical equipment go off on stream etc.

People saying she's faking it don't have a single argument other than "she made a lot of money". It's on the same level as "all VTubers are just dudes with voice changers".

Top Bottom