"I took down my asmr videos on youtube because I found out that my family found them and they've been kind of using them to laugh at me 🥲"Alchemilla Menace

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Hey folks what's going on around these parts lat-
Screenshot-2024-06-20-22-58-22-57-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

If I had to see this, so do all of you.

a3ee55e314119976b52e5a8d863968a6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

NotDecatto

DYRBI

REM Kanashibari karaoke is currently live.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi attempting to do a short stream to see how her voice holds up. Still sounds rough due to the laryngitis, unfortunately.

Hopefully it is on the shorter side because she definitely needs to continue resting her voice.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa's chatting stream

Saya playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Elden Ring, Elden Ring everywhere....
Ina

Capo Miyo

And i don't think anyone need pay Kaela to promote the game. A few phrases will suffice. "Hey Kaela, wanna streaming our game? Here is official permissions."

vivaldi_2w3M08aWhz.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Edit: also how the fuck is Kiara pulling nearly 10k ccv for a low class Euro soccer game watchalong with basically no soccer knowledge?! Just shorts stream buff?!

also fuck you amerifats, it's football not soccer

Orange woman strong and good.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Found an archive of IRyS's karaoke last night on /vt/

ex_lurker

Dear God, we have failed too many times and are no longer deserving of forgiveness.

Denpa is such a silly bean.

If it's any consolation, it's not real

Hey folks what's going on around these parts lat-
Are you fuckers aware you can remove the image from your quote before replying? We don't need to see the image an extra four times, thanks.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Camimi can be pretty funny that devilish laugh lol

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Are you fuckers aware you can remove the image from your quote before replying? We don't need to see the image an extra four times, thanks.

I'm aware but fuck you in particular. :smugpipi:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Wait it wasn't spoilering for you either? I thought that was a bug on my end.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Reminder: Their streams will start in several hours if you’re interested in their new Holo gen.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
94hv333v4y7d1.jpeg
He tells you to meet him at the waffle house parking lot tonight, what do?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rest well my Romanian wife. We should seal her mouth and dont let her yell to much and damage her lungs

>Does 1 Offcollab
>Fucking dies

View attachment 72128(Link)
VShojo wannabe indie posts a pic of her face, revealing that she is mid as fuck, and her follower count plummets.
Did she run that through an Ai filter or some shit? Photo looks weird as fuck (and I dont think its a her issue).

Some of these Unicorns are starting to sound like people here especially the Flip comment.

1719009281802.png
Would be nice if one of the girls ever decides to reply to shit like this and call them out for being massive faggots.

I don't even entertain that conspiracy because it would mean she successfully faked it since 2017 without a single slip up while streaming an ungodly amount of hours. Also having stories about her condition that are very much in line with what other people experienced, having medical equipment go off on stream etc.

People saying she's faking it don't have a single argument other than "she made a lot of money". It's on the same level as "all VTubers are just dudes with voice changers".
I think Mouse's problem is that most of her health issues were aggravated by her living like shit and not moving or doing any exercise.

My kamioshi inspiring people from the grave! No, I'm not mad he didn't stick around for 3D and would've had a great dynamic with his kouhais FUCK OFF:yagoocry:

Ouch. This will probably even make him regret even more his decision. Last time I checked he wasn't too happy about it.

hylic

Void Scribas

Runie was in. Specifically she debuted and immediately left after the concert.
Jesus christ that bad was that agency in the beginning? What happened?

Stunned But Dumb

Finally watched Gura's Loli-Kami cover and I have two thoughts: I am so glad Dudul gets to work on animating official stuff for Gura, big ups dude, and man Holomembers have a lot of outfits.

Not just outfits that their models have but also just outfits they have in promotional stuff. I was doing pretty well at naming all of Gura's outfit changes in the song, but started getting stumped around the second hook. Like I have no clue where some of these came from.

Fun cover though

View attachment 72150
He tells you to meet him at the waffle house parking lot tonight, what do?

Simple. I get his strongest competitor to help me fight him. Riku! Riku help! Yagoo said he's going to fight me this weekend, you'll be there to help right?
08a.gif

Uh oh...

ex_lurker

Kiri is doing a 24h stream in Gran Turismo in celebration of her reaching 24k followers

Wait it wasn't spoilering for you either? I thought that was a bug on my end.
I think it's because the spoiler was added by a mod afterwards. The original post didn't have it.
Reminder: Their streams will start in several hours if you’re interested in their new Holo gen.

If they're going to put the JP and NA debuts back to back, I don't understand why they couldn't put the two EU debuts at a more reasonable time than 5am on a Sunday for most of the audience they're trying to court.

Top Bottom