"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

After Doki, Mint, and the rest of niji drama, people have gotten too blatant with PL stuff. I'm sure it has to be annoying for those actually trying to keep stuff separate, for personal, corpo contract, or other reasons.

Good to know she doesn't think anyone is being malicious yet

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I think in my heart I am still a Nijisister but! There are still a lot of happy and cool things happening and when I am employed again I will be able to participate in them again.

That being said I don't know how many "it is what it is" I got left in me, I wanted to stream so bad today and I couldn't. Being menhera is not for the weak.

:crushGettingWorse:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It's basically sumo, but they added a ball to it. The ball is egg shaped because the Patriots took a stand against inflation fetish.
This is why it needs to be a Myth collab. Ame will come up with exactly this sort of explanation and Kiara won't be sure if it's true or not. Also Calli patiently trying to explain the rules repeatedly and Kiara just not getting it will be entertaining for everyone except for Calli.
I mean, it was gonna happen either way. Now she just connected herself to her PL even more openly than before lol
She was probably trying to avoid drawing attention and just ended up drawing more attention by doing so.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Well, she showed up in Doki's new design reveal with her voice, as well. If people didn't know about her Shachi persona then, they do now. I went through live reactions in Discord and saw quite a few people who were confused about hearing her voice. Really wondering why she did it as Shachi instead of Mumei, considering Axel and Altare were in the video just fine.
Sachi is a very long time friend of Doki.
When Doki asked her, she obviously would do it as Sachi. Was there even any interaction between Mumei and Doki? Doki randomly having Mumei in her video would make no sense.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some months ago, V4Mirai managers were cool with more naughty content. But it seems they have heads on their shoulders afterall and asked to tone it down after the recent YT's culling (and Mariya got a strike on her channel)
They should give her the option to make a patreon for spicy content. Not that im aware what her members content looks like.

Stunned But Dumb

I am not sure how the perms may work, but I assumed a difference of likeness and voice perms. Plus, it's kind of well known that the stars (and ID) are given quite a bit more freedom in collab partners and appearances.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
When Doki asked her, she obviously would do it as Sachi. Was there even any interaction between Mumei and Doki? Doki randomly having Mumei in her video would make no sense.

A few occasions, the funniest story of those two being that Sachi and Doki both thought they got in the same company when they passed auditions and later realized they were not, in fact, in the same corpo.

Edit: ah shit I can't read... story's still funny regardless

Last edited:

Wixoyu

Doki very publicly identified herself as Selen after she was fired, and as Selen her and Mumei revealed they were long time friends. It's kindergarten math to connect the two.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Clip of Ollie, Moona, the Orgasm, and Pregnancy that was mentioned earlier.

Ollie in the comments with the title of the video she watched.

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
Doki very publicly identified herself as Selen after she was fired, and as Selen her and Mumei revealed they were long time friends. It's kindergarten math to connect the two.
That's not relevant here, ofc we and half the vtuber fandom know that Sachi is Mumei, but you gotta look at it from her perspective.

VSoyBoy

Well, she showed up in Doki's new design reveal with her voice, as well. If people didn't know about her Shachi persona then, they do now. I went through live reactions in Discord and saw quite a few people who were confused about hearing her voice. Really wondering why she did it as Shachi instead of Mumei, considering Axel and Altare were in the video just fine.
Different rules for Holostars perhaps?

Void Scribas

This VSMP Minecraft stream of Chio became an improvised podcast with Utahime Mochizuki. I've got to say, Chio is extremely opinionated and based.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Different rules for Holostars perhaps?

Cannot besmirch the good name of Holostars by collabing with Renowned Industry Traitor Selebird Dokitsuki because no one gives a fuck about Homostars and they don't make money. Mumei alone is worth all the boys and The Yagooner won't risk his prize towl's reputation interacting with the backstabbing fruit.

Wixoyu

That's not relevant here, ofc we and half the vtuber fandom know that Sachi is Mumei, but you gotta look at it from her perspective.
Mumei is Selen's friend. Selen is publicly Doki. Therefore Mumei and Doki are friends.
They haven't interreacted as Doki and Mumei yet but this is obvious stage name stuff.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Gigi and Cecilia are playing a way out.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Bros... How does Nene recover from this...
1719345699872.png

Stunned But Dumb

Oh god Lia is playing I have no mouth and I must scream

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
Gigi and Cecilia are playing a way out.

It's like the 5th full play through i watch of it... god damn.

They are pretty blind, but Ceci said she knows the broad strokes.

Top Bottom