"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I can't wait until she reveals she doesn't actually mind it. It's gonna be glorious :chaos:
This makes a funny oshi hierarchy road that goes
Pekora > Kiara > Nerissa > Raora

makes this extra funny where Raoras oshi sides with her oshi on the debate

God's Strongest Dragoon

Forget looking for girls in the psychic ward, the key is looking for women in the failed idol basket.

Sakana learning from the master Yagoo it seems.

Wait until you find out that she was also a gravure idol.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Feeling down? Here's a :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: to cheer you up!

First, Nyaru has gotten early access to the new Palworld update. Chinese knockoff Pokemon fans may rejoice:

Next, Tomoe Umari is going from army officer to police officer in Police Simulator:

Sara Nagare is (allegedly) doing a normal zatsudan, which I'm sure will have no strange gimmicks or bits included (seriously with Sara you can never be sure):

And lastly, Azura Dulait is playing Among Us with her fellow sluts:

This has been yet another :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

I hope you hang in there, it may not mean much from my retarded ass, but I really enjoy your streams, you have great game taste and a fun personality. Even if you can't stream very often, rest assured there will always be one person out there waiting for you with eternal patience :sanasmile:

You missed this Brown Woman playing as an ant.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

You missed this Brown Woman playing as an ant.

I've given up on Twitch at this point, the site is complete ass to navigate and people don't use the schedule feature nearly as much as they should. I don't think I'll be regularly shilling any Twitch streamers in the future, except for Trixie and maybe Fenari. The ones I miss usually have people who are more than willing the fill in the gaps, and I salute them for their service :gurasemperfi:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Dizzy's hurting everyone's brains by playing 4 games simultaneously

What if I put this stream on four different screens for maximum mindbreak

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I've given up on Twitch at this point, the site is complete ass to navigate and people don't use the schedule feature nearly as much as they should. I don't think I'll be regularly shilling any Twitch streamers in the future, except for Trixie and maybe Fenari. The ones I miss usually have people who are more than willing the fill in the gaps, and I salute them for their service :gurasemperfi:
Streamers don't use twitch schedule because it's garbage and you are first person who tried looking there in years. Use twitter/discord for schedules.
Most have dedicated channel that you can subscribe to making nice feed of all schedules in one place.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Raora cooka da pasta

Fauna is doing another mocopi stream, also she is once again proving how based she is with a Yugioh the Abridged Series reference in the stream title

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Use twitter/discord for schedules.
Z2lm.gif

Also, kill yourself for unironically suggesting I should use discord.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

niggaphil

Good to know she doesn't think anyone is being malicious yet

Should inform your buddy not to be a retarded on PL shit as well :dokiSmugNew:

brony_Capture.PNG

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

Well, she showed up in Doki's new design reveal with her voice, as well. If people didn't know about her Shachi persona then, they do now. I went through live reactions in Discord and saw quite a few people who were confused about hearing her voice. Really wondering why she did it as Shachi instead of Mumei, considering Axel and Altare were in the video just fine.

Mumei is Selen's friend. Selen is publicly Doki. Therefore Mumei and Doki are friends.
They haven't interreacted as Doki and Mumei yet but this is obvious stage name stuff.

I think there are multiple things at play here:
  1. Cover gives them a pretty long leash on their PL, as long as they keep things separate and never directly connect themselves to their HL persona, they seem able to do whatever they want (e.g. Canan, DemonDice, etc)
  2. Mumei and the at-the-time-upstanding-niji Selen collabed, but never Mumei and the JP-disgraced Doki.
  3. I think the Doki/Shachi connection has been established previously too, hasn't it? I know when Doki was going through stuff I think she mentioned on twitter that her friend Shachi was hanging out with her to make her feel better.
  4. Even though Cover seems to be one of the better ones, due to how JP corpos are, breaking your contract with one is a pretty big deal and probably gets you blacklisted with most other JP corpos industry-wide, at least in an official capacity (given that, I'm surprised the Stars were allowed to)
  5. Taking into account all the above, there's probably much less red-tape/perms/hassle doing it as Shachi and they'd rather keep their friendship on the "indie" side of things.
  6. In the end, it's her choice. And calling attention to it just this once can cut off a lot of the people who aren't antis/nijisisters and will respect her wishes. Now if she keeps doing it, that is going to call too much attention to it.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Pillow's probably the second biggest vtuber on that server after Pippa.View attachment 72510
I've watched a video or two of hers; didn't realize she was over 100k subs until she did some collabs with Alias Anono. Which is interesting on it's own b/c just at a cursory glance, pillow and Haewon didn't really collab.

Is it weird that I've started to like her content more since 'Menace' has been more active?

Chatin' -

And dancin' -

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Meanwhile in the blue dorito nation

Local european decide to dab in the rainbows for good measure

Top Bottom