"Brazil country of the sun live in its light. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

closedblas

The rest I don't know enough but if they don't mention their dad at all we can use our noticing skills to come to a conclusion
Runie, Airi, and Rie's fathers died iirc.
Also something about Saya's dad beating her?
Shiina's parents divorced and she's with her mom.

I posted this in the farms too but:
Clara's father is actually absurd.

>In your 50s
>Full head of hair
>Marathon runner
>Loves singing with your kids
>Wealthy finance exec
>Lives in Vienna, probably one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
>Chill and enjoy life with grandkids.

99% of this forum won't achieve this life.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Shiki is a fair bit into her 3rd anniversary stream. She has a new outfit and a daki as merch. It's quite cute and the art on the daki is very nice if you're into that sort of thing.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Vod

Lopi did a short stream formally announcing her move to Enya

Some interesting stuff I learned.
She apologized for ghosting Lopi fans. She said that she wasn't prepared to go viral like she did initially, and that resulted in her getting brain worms about how to please such a large audience.
Like she said as Enya she got burnt out on shorts, but after that apparently an unnamed company reached out for her to join them and it was a bad experience where she wasn't getting paid what she was owed after working with them for 6 months At first I thought this was Nexas but then she told chat to stop trying to guess the company and that it never went public, and she's glad that means no one can fall into the same trap she did, so Nexas was off the table. She reached out to Idol because she is friends with management there, and they helped her get out of her obligations with the failed black company. They then expressed surprise that Lopi wanted to go corpo and said they would have scooped her up a long time ago had they known, so Lopi applied as normal and got in. She was offered to join as Lopi but she decided she didn't want to deal with any rights issues of Lopi and that she wanted a fresh start.
Apparently she also was sued for emotional damages by some douche who hit her with their car (chat joked it isekaied her to idol which she laughed about) and that case didn't end up going anywhere the lawyers emailed eachother for a long time and then it was dropped.
Being Enya has been very fulfilling for her. She feels more herself (Lopi the character was created when she was 16 so she is outdated in a lot of ways) she said corpo shit shows of the last year made her be very careful when deciding to join idol she talked to Bri, Umi, Sayu and other Vtubers who had been in bad corpos, and did her own research into Idol and determined that it was safe. She loves Encore ,and she doesn't want Lopi fans to feel abandoned. Welcoming any Lopi fan provided they read the rules and treat Enya as her own person not Lopi.
All Lopi content will remain and even some may be unprivated for more content. She plans to shitpost on the Lopi channel anything she thinks will clash with Enya content. She's done with shorts. She mused about doing video essays. She loves her cover and expressed excitement about feeling like she sang it well. She went corpo for help on the backend and friends as is usual reasons for doing so. She laughed at the possibility of an Enya Lopi Collab and considered it for the future. Teased a Rin Collab in the future when asked. She says as Enya she stopped masking her voice as deeper and is happier with that
She won't be streaming much or at all as Lopi but expect uploads when it strikes her fancy.

Last edited:

niggaphil

>Chill and enjoy life with grandkids.
So Clara pregnanted before? :dokibirdWhat:

Edit
@Lurker McSpic If I remembered correctly, my Romanian wife didn't talk about her father a lot (correct me if I am wrong). I knew she is living with her mother only. Maybe she has a bad memories with her father as well

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Anything new on her brother?
Hopefully swallowed up by one of Flipland's many landslides.
Runie, Airi, and Rie's fathers died iirc.
Can't believe I forgot about Papa Chisaka. Hearing about how Airi's mom still visits his gravesite with flowers every week and how Airi sometimes talks about him, without a doubt he would be the #1 Phase dad. You can tell he was very much loved.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
If I remember correctly, around the time of her debut her parents were very dismissive at the idea that she was actually working despite her vtubing greatly supporting her family's living expenses. Since then though it seems like her parents are a lot more accepting of vtubing as an actual career, with her mom and grandmother being especially proud with how quickly she learned English. Her brother is still a piece of shit about it, though. I don't watch Panko as much as I wish I could, so I could be hazy on some of the details.
Granted, I don't know too much about her home life, but I can't say I blame her parents for being a little iffy about the vtubing stuff initially. The idea would definitely sound strange as a money-making venture to someone who doesn't know much about vtubing. But, it is good that they're more accepting of it now because it's clearly working well for her, and it makes her happy. I'm sure plenty of parents were a little iffy about it at first.

Can't believe I forgot about Papa Chisaka. Hearing about how Airi's mom still visits his gravesite with flowers every week and how Airi sometimes talks about him, without a doubt he would be the #1 Phase dad. You can tell he was very much loved.
Clip of this for those interested:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tearing up hearing her talk about this. It's so wholesome.
:yagoocry:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So Clara pregnanted before? :dokibirdWhat:

Edit
@Lurker McSpic If I remembered correctly, my Romanian wife didn't talk about her father a lot (correct me if I am wrong). I knew she is living with her mother only. Maybe she has a bad memories with her father as well
she has a sister so it's probably hers, that or she's actually married with a child which would be fucking wild to me :Vesper-UNHINGED: she's fucking weird but I think she'd be a decent wife.
Yeah I forgot to add it to the good dad list. From what I can piece together it was a shit deal for them, honestly. I give everyone this piece of advice, find a doctor with a functioning brain. 99% of doctors are fucking retards so anything more complex than the common cold will be attributed to diet or stress, don't let you or your family die to other people's incompetence. That is if they haven't been replaced by niggèrs or zoomers by now, in that case chat gpt would probably be more reliable.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nah, problem is how it looks. This spreadsheet garbage is unusable. Bad, bad UX. Why weekdays are on the vertical axis? Weekdays must be on horizontal, as is universal convention. Why ending time is mandatory? Why it overflows to next day? Why you have to click to see full title? They should replace that abomination with literally any vtuber template, 2 weeks, up to 3 slots per day, ending time is optional.
Is it the best thing ever? No. But I think it is certainly useable and better than Youtube's literal nothing.
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-25T211948.565.jpg

closedblas

Is it the best thing ever? No. But I think it is certainly useable and better than Youtube's literal nothing.
View attachment 72552
The annoying part is, the width is scaled to each streamer's schedule such that it's centered on their stream time.
So it's very inconsistent if you want to check schedules for different people.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Purple woman is joing Breaking Dimensions, too.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I'm out of the loop, did Alias cancel her 48 hour donothon, or did she just reach her goal early?

Trudwal

Towa baby
Purple woman is joing Breaking Dimensions, too.

I really hope that they mix then with the EN girls this time, instead of giving them a solo part like in Connect the World :ponrys:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Youtube Music auto creating playlists. Gotta love it. The official MV is yet to be released in a few hours

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Youtube Music auto creating playlists. Gotta love it. The official MV is yet to be released in a few hours

Yup. It's a DYES IWASAKI song alright. The MV is gonna be sick, I'm sure.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think there are multiple things at play here:
  1. Cover gives them a pretty long leash on their PL, as long as they keep things separate and never directly connect themselves to their HL persona, they seem able to do whatever they want (e.g. Canan, DemonDice, etc)
  2. Mumei and the at-the-time-upstanding-niji Selen collabed, but never Mumei and the JP-disgraced Doki.
  3. I think the Doki/Shachi connection has been established previously too, hasn't it? I know when Doki was going through stuff I think she mentioned on twitter that her friend Shachi was hanging out with her to make her feel better.
  4. Even though Cover seems to be one of the better ones, due to how JP corpos are, breaking your contract with one is a pretty big deal and probably gets you blacklisted with most other JP corpos industry-wide, at least in an official capacity (given that, I'm surprised the Stars were allowed to)
  5. Taking into account all the above, there's probably much less red-tape/perms/hassle doing it as Shachi and they'd rather keep their friendship on the "indie" side of things.
  6. In the end, it's her choice. And calling attention to it just this once can cut off a lot of the people who aren't antis/nijisisters and will respect her wishes. Now if she keeps doing it, that is going to call too much attention to it.
I just wish people would stop freaking out over this and breeding all kinds of rats, not because they honestly care about these people's friendship or their preferences in how open they are about it, but because it WOULD BE AN AMAZING 4356742335TH DAB ON NIJI OMG WE NEED TO MAKE THEM COLLAB TO FUCK WITH THE SISTERS GUYSSSSS! Do you actually care about doki? or mumei? or Holo? or anything more than winning some retarded internet argument that will never end?

Maybe mumei didn't go as mumei because she didn't want her professional career to be people's next weapon in a month's old drama which was resolved ages ago? Crazy I know.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yapping Wolf with more Phoenix Wright.

And Raki's Zatsu.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Vod

Lopi did a short stream formally announcing her move to Enya

Some interesting stuff I learned.
She apologized for ghosting Lopi fans. She said that she wasn't prepared to go viral like she did initially, and that resulted in her getting brain worms about how to please such a large audience.
Like she said as Enya she got burnt out on shorts, but after that apparently an unnamed company reached out for her to join them and it was a bad experience where she wasn't getting paid what she was owed after working with them for 6 months At first I thought this was Nexas but then she told chat to stop trying to guess the company and that it never went public, and she's glad that means no one can fall into the same trap she did, so Nexas was off the table. She reached out to Idol because she is friends with management there, and they helped her get out of her obligations with the failed black company. They then expressed surprise that Lopi wanted to go corpo and said they would have scooped her up a long time ago had they known, so Lopi applied as normal and got in. She was offered to join as Lopi but she decided she didn't want to deal with any rights issues of Lopi and that she wanted a fresh start.
Apparently she also was sued for emotional damages by some douche who hit her with their car (chat joked it isekaied her to idol which she laughed about) and that case didn't end up going anywhere the lawyers emailed eachother for a long time and then it was dropped.
Being Enya has been very fulfilling for her. She feels more herself (Lopi the character was created when she was 16 so she is outdated in a lot of ways) she said corpo shit shows of the last year made her be very careful when deciding to join idol she talked to Bri, Umi, Sayu and other Vtubers who had been in bad corpos, and did her own research into Idol and determined that it was safe. She loves Encore ,and she doesn't want Lopi fans to feel abandoned. Welcoming any Lopi fan provided they read the rules and treat Enya as her own person not Lopi.
All Lopi content will remain and even some may be unprivated for more content. She plans to shitpost on the Lopi channel anything she thinks will clash with Enya content. She's done with shorts. She mused about doing video essays. She loves her cover and expressed excitement about feeling like she sang it well. She went corpo for help on the backend and friends as is usual reasons for doing so. She laughed at the possibility of an Enya Lopi Collab and considered it for the future. Teased a Rin Collab in the future when asked. She says as Enya she stopped masking her voice as deeper and is happier with that
She won't be streaming much or at all as Lopi but expect uploads when it strikes her fancy.

Speaking of Enya/Lopi:

This does feel more like the kind of content she wants to do. Respect for not just chasing the numbers.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I'm out of the loop, did Alias cancel her 48 hour donothon, or did she just reach her goal early?

Yeah, she reached all her goals yesterday.

Top Bottom