"What's kino!?!?!"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I agree. I'm not on the side of the haters, gachas aren't perfect, but I'm just curious on what she said to piss them all off

View attachment 72661
This is what the gameplay is like. You literally stare at a characters ass, pointing them towards a target to shoot at until they die. It really makes me wonder what she said to illicit this reaction

If the Nikke stans are anything like Genshin stans it really could have been anything. Those fanbases get really bootyblasted over the smallest thing.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kotoku Koinuko will be graduating at 25th July with a last stream on the same date. She has stated that she has planning this for a while (This was supposed to be announced on 1st July, but she decided to 'rip the bandaid' and do it today), though she isn't alluding that she's being poached or whatever. She just felt like she want to graduate, and she's doing it at that date. She's going to continue stream and do the stuff she hasn't done/finished like donothon rewards up till 25th, at least.

Her channels, twitter and discord server will stay up (though the server will be deleted if she felt like it at a 'random day), while her merch market will remain up until her birthday at 17th July.

EDIT: She reiterated that this is legit her graduating, there will be no reiterations or rebrand, she's graduating for real.
Will she reveal the secret of her race change to us before she leaves? Or will she take this secret with her into oblivion?
First she was a hot dark-skinned woman and then she became a white-skinned Asian woman.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
If the Nikke stans are anything like Genshin stans it really could have been anything. Those fanbases get really bootyblasted over the smallest thing.
I watched from the timestamp that Hotdogs Aplenty gave, and I thought that what Nyaru said was fair, albeit with some Woman moment and menhera at the end with her being sad that she can't enjoy the things that her friends enjoy. The game does give you ads to buy a pack so often, some will have an issue with it. You can even get ads everytime you level up, accomplish something, or even clearing a chapter, so I get where she's coming from with that. I also agree that if she were to get help from chat on the game, that'll give the tryhards an opportunity to backseat her. Sucks that she couldn't enjoy the game, especially now that the community is giving her shit for it

Some Guy Who Reads

Kotoku Koinuko will be graduating at 25th July with a last stream on the same date.

EDIT: She reiterated that this is legit her graduating, there will be no reiterations or rebrand, she's graduating for real.

Maybe it's just the ol' 'tism acting up but somehow the pink text making references to space makes me wonder if this is a less-than-subtle hint at what agency she's joining? I don't know enough about small corpos to have a guess myself; I can barely keep up with Phase and Hololive lately...

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
H and Mr.H may have fallen for Tenma.

ConisCarnie

Noticing that Coni (idol corp) has stopped streaming as Coni and returned to Menace, doing multiple streams there and tweeting up a storm. The tweets are nothing new (menace account has always been active) but new model, new fan name, new streams.. really seems like she may be leaving Coni behind soon.

Currently engaged in panic mode myself. I'll ofc follow my kamioshi to Menace if that's where she's happier, but the Coni model is my absolute favorite and I'm gonna be so disappointed if it dies. At least Muyu is here to carry on the Mama's legacy :painpeko:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Maybe it's just the ol' 'tism acting up but somehow the pink text making references to space makes me wonder if this is a less-than-subtle hint at what agency she's joining? I don't know enough about small corpos to have a guess myself; I can barely keep up with Phase and Hololive lately...

Its 100% Holostars. Finally another darkie to hang out with Flayon

Noticing that Coni (idol corp) has stopped streaming as Coni and returned to Menace, doing multiple streams there and tweeting up a storm. The tweets are nothing new (menace account has always been active) but new model, new fan name, new streams.. really seems like she may be leaving Coni behind soon.

Currently engaged in panic mode myself. I'll ofc follow my kamioshi to Menace if that's where she's happier, but the Coni model is my absolute favorite and I'm gonna be so disappointed if it dies. At least Muyu is here to carry on the Mama's legacy :painpeko:
Damn so its true then. I haven't been keeping up but I did notice that Coni seems have to disappeared from my timeline

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina's teaching you how not to be a shitpig.

She stopped streaming as Coni right at anniversary too, so her contract likely ran out. She's gonna graduate before I get my standee.

VSoyBoy

What living in Indonesia does to a motherfucker:

He mentioned going grey on stream before, very concerning for a 24 year old. He also mentioned that he got a telescope from someone which he brought with him when he moved, but it's fucking useless because you have a better chance of winning the lottery than to see the stars in Jakarta.

Kadokawa's GeeXPlus will be at AX to talk to creators. They mostly manage flesh people like the TrashTaste crew, but Giri is part of them so getting another VTuber is not out of the question.

Edit: One more AX announcement. Kuro and Michi will have a panel together. They wrote her name as Mochi for some reason but I guess it's not strictly wrong.

Bronze

If it is a hint then it probably is this.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia teaching you how to gentle parent (she hates kids)

ConisCarnie

Shiina's teaching you how not to be a shitpig.

She stopped streaming as Coni right at anniversary too, so her contract likely ran out. She's gonna graduate before I get my standee.

Yeah, same here. I also ordered the entire set of merch for Yuko, and now that she graduated, Idol has ghosted any attempts to contact them for a refund for the product I haven't even gotten yet.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Yeah, same here. I also ordered the entire set of merch for Yuko, and now that she graduated, Idol has ghosted any attempts to contact them for a refund for the product I haven't even gotten yet.
I'm sorry you're going through that, but it looks like my prediction about idol in the death pool is coming true. We are rolling for bonus points, boys.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
He mentioned going grey on stream before, very concerning for a 24 year old.
Nah, just genetics, it's normal age to go grey/bald, some start at like 18.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina Chose violence

Ina was talking about how she likes both coffee and tea in her members stream and then said, "Isn't coffee just bean tea?"
She googled "is coffee tea" and got:
ina_google_coffee_tea.JPG

The tweet is deliberately worded to sound like she's saying "coffee and tea are equally good", but conceal an alternate meaning of "coffee is tea". :smugina:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Buckos have to be one of the most fucking self-sabotaging fucking retards on the internet.

You want to fucking kill yourself? DO IT.

And leave Ami out of it.

Bug Eater

Nah, just genetics, it's normal age to go grey/bald, some start at like 18.
Speaking of men going bald, rpr has another collab with Doki and dtto playing the FOTM chain game in 20 minutes:

closedblas

Tonya feeds Lisa and Enya .... if they go live

Also
1719531875877.png
Brave acquiring Idol?

Top Bottom