"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
Definitely 5. I don't want to be close to chuubas IRL.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I watched the whole stream. Game starts directly on main story, with tutorials along the way so you know how to play it. With every fight it introduces tutorials so you learn while playing. First one tells you how to aim, second to change characters, defend, what weapons are there and finally how to use the Ults (burst). Finally you fight the boss of the area (which tells you about weak points) and then shows you the main menu, with the place where you do the dailies. It's all interwoven with the main story, but after that, you are free to do as you like.

It's a rather long tutorial, and I find that some things like the Simulation room (where you grind for upgrade materials) could have been introduced AFTER they let you access the main menu, but the game is committed to the story having even anime cutscenes for it.

NOW, why Nyaru bounced the fuck off of it and people are giving her shit for it?

Nyaru downloaded the PC version of the game. It took her like 30 minutes to download and install it, which I don't know how the fuck it took so long.
I put it in bold because, due to compatibilty in settings:
-GAME STARTS IN WINDOWED. You think this is not really important (and for 90% of players, it's not because it still covers like 80% of the screen), but it's what started it all.
Because the Full screen option is on Settings on the main menu, you can not set the game to full screen until AFTER you beat the Tutorial section.

Nyaru was getting tilted with not being able to set Full screen from second one, and with each tutorial, and each mission she was getting more and more tilted. She started saying that it was dumb but ok, but if after each mission you repeat "Still can't set full screen", you can't claim that it's not bothering you.

Then, after 0 brain reading how Bursts work, completely obsessing over them while saying "I want to play with whoever I want, this shit is supercomplicated" she said what I think got her so much shit.

She said "I'm gonna be honest with you. I think Blue Archive is so much better then this". Then later proceeded to skip all the cutscenes and dialogue while saying "sorry, I'm not interested in the story anymore, you ruined it" until she got access to the settings menu.

After that, the stream was her basically saying "I'm not going to play this again or give it another chance", "Blue archive is better/this is like blue archive but worse", "I want to use the characters that I want, but burst is forcing me to chose specific ones, and I don't understand how this can be so complicated", while chat was trying to explain how burst works (I still don't know how she read it to fail at understanding it so cathastrophically).

If you want to know burst (ults that give buffs/debuffs and damage), it is pretty simple: Every Nikke has a Roman numeral (I, II, III), and once your burst bar is ready it acts like a combo/rotation (if you have MMO brainrot). You pick the I Nikke to activate her burst, then a II, then a III. So I->II->III. Always in that order. That is it. It has cooldowns and other mechanics that don't really matter unless you are a sweatlord.

To be honest, I won't put much attention on her failing to understand bursts on why she is getting shit (despite how much she malded on how overcomplicated the mechanic was).

So, why are people saying she gave it an unfair treatment?
-She played it on PC instead of on the Phone tablet: Nyaru played Blue Archive on her tablet, but chose to play Nikke on the PC client. Playing on the tablet, the game would have been Full screen from the start and would not have soured her mood to the point where 4 fights in, despite really liking the characters and combat, she was already discarding it.

-Comparing it to Blue Archive and saying that the latter is better: You could tell her mind was on the Full screen option while playing it, and then she started skipping all the cutscenes.
One thing to note is that Nyaru seemed to go into Nikke thinking that it was like Blue Archive for some godforsaken reason, when it's the total opposite tonewise.
On Blue Archive you are a "teacher", that goes around solving problems of students from different academies this involves talking and occasionally shooting. Your base is a high-tech classroom.
On Nikke, you are a Rookie commander without experience sent on the battlefield because all the veteran ones bit the bullet. You are in charge of a squad that distrusts you and fight against Alien robots that have decimated humanity to the point of having to retreat underground (basically the Matrix). Your base is a barebones rundown outpost where they exile you after chapter 1, in hopes that you die faster.
There is no comparison.
You play Blue archive for happy fun times, and Nikke for ass, war, PTSD and depression with a smidge of happiness.

Sorry for the brick, but you people asked for it.

PD: She also said that she has never played a game where the prologue lasts that long and that it was ridiculous. Meanwhile, Blue archive prologue lasts 50 minutes.

TL;DR She had a Woman stream.
You are the person she was worried about.

Nerrisa certainly has a boob obsession

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I watched the whole stream. Game starts directly on main story, with tutorials along the way so you know how to play it. With every fight it introduces tutorials so you learn while playing. First one tells you how to aim, second to change characters, defend, what weapons are there and finally how to use the Ults (burst). Finally you fight the boss of the area (which tells you about weak points) and then shows you the main menu, with the place where you do the dailies. It's all interwoven with the main story, but after that, you are free to do as you like.

It's a rather long tutorial, and I find that some things like the Simulation room (where you grind for upgrade materials) could have been introduced AFTER they let you access the main menu, but the game is committed to the story having even anime cutscenes for it.

NOW, why Nyaru bounced the fuck off of it and people are giving her shit for it?

Nyaru downloaded the PC version of the game. It took her like 30 minutes to download and install it, which I don't know how the fuck it took so long.
I put it in bold because, due to compatibilty in settings:
-GAME STARTS IN WINDOWED. You think this is not really important (and for 90% of players, it's not because it still covers like 80% of the screen), but it's what started it all.
Because the Full screen option is on Settings on the main menu, you can not set the game to full screen until AFTER you beat the Tutorial section.

Nyaru was getting tilted with not being able to set Full screen from second one, and with each tutorial, and each mission she was getting more and more tilted. She started saying that it was dumb but ok, but if after each mission you repeat "Still can't set full screen", you can't claim that it's not bothering you.

Then, after 0 brain reading how Bursts work, completely obsessing over them while saying "I want to play with whoever I want, this shit is supercomplicated" she said what I think got her so much shit.

She said "I'm gonna be honest with you. I think Blue Archive is so much better then this". Then later proceeded to skip all the cutscenes and dialogue while saying "sorry, I'm not interested in the story anymore, you ruined it" until she got access to the settings menu.

After that, the stream was her basically saying "I'm not going to play this again or give it another chance", "Blue archive is better/this is like blue archive but worse", "I want to use the characters that I want, but burst is forcing me to chose specific ones, and I don't understand how this can be so complicated", while chat was trying to explain how burst works (I still don't know how she read it to fail at understanding it so cathastrophically).

If you want to know burst (ults that give buffs/debuffs and damage), it is pretty simple: Every Nikke has a Roman numeral (I, II, III), and once your burst bar is ready it acts like a combo/rotation (if you have MMO brainrot). You pick the I Nikke to activate her burst, then a II, then a III. So I->II->III. Always in that order. That is it. It has cooldowns and other mechanics that don't really matter unless you are a sweatlord.

To be honest, I won't put much attention on her failing to understand bursts on why she is getting shit (despite how much she malded on how overcomplicated the mechanic was).

So, why are people saying she gave it an unfair treatment?
-She played it on PC instead of on the Phone tablet: Nyaru played Blue Archive on her tablet, but chose to play Nikke on the PC client. Playing on the tablet, the game would have been Full screen from the start and would not have soured her mood to the point where 4 fights in, despite really liking the characters and combat, she was already discarding it.

-Comparing it to Blue Archive and saying that the latter is better: You could tell her mind was on the Full screen option while playing it, and then she started skipping all the cutscenes.
One thing to note is that Nyaru seemed to go into Nikke thinking that it was like Blue Archive for some godforsaken reason, when it's the total opposite tonewise.
On Blue Archive you are a "teacher", that goes around solving problems of students from different academies this involves talking and occasionally shooting. Your base is a high-tech classroom.
On Nikke, you are a Rookie commander without experience sent on the battlefield because all the veteran ones bit the bullet. You are in charge of a squad that distrusts you and fight against Alien robots that have decimated humanity to the point of having to retreat underground (basically the Matrix). Your base is a barebones rundown outpost where they exile you after chapter 1, in hopes that you die faster.
There is no comparison.
You play Blue archive for happy fun times, and Nikke for ass, war, PTSD and depression with a smidge of happiness.

Sorry for the brick, but you people asked for it.

PD: She also said that she has never played a game where the prologue lasts that long and that it was ridiculous. Meanwhile, Blue archive prologue lasts 50 minutes.

TL;DR She had a Woman stream.
That's beyond woman moment, she went Full Reeee-tard
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
16, right next to my wigger wife.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Get ready for this Azehara post:
Go Getters is out on streaming services

Waller bustin it down..

This ain't it, pink woman. The chorus is groovy, everything else is something I would hear from Soundcloud rappers. You can notice the difference between the buildup and some verses and the chorus on how she lacks projection on her voice.
Well, it's TeddyLoid, the masses will eat the slop happily, but this could be much better.

A

WHITE BACKGROUND BLACK TEXT ALERT
Didn't she redebut like last month?

She dropped her kayfabe, the retarded loli voice, so I stopped watching. Maybe she's gonna chapter past that phase completely now and go for a do-over. It broke the spell for me, good luck for the next viewers.
I am once again BEGGING vtubers to turn off marshmallows.
View attachment 72662
View attachment 72663

Backup screenshot
View attachment 72664

I think some buckos are getting extremely parasocial to the point of an heroing out of the dread of never being able to marry Ami. There are some hints of deep mental illness in chat sometimes, perhaps it was one of those dudes. Why someone would go out of their way to ruin her day, I can only attribute to retardation.

Will she reveal the secret of her race change to us before she leaves? Or will she take this secret with her into oblivion?
First she was a hot dark-skinned woman and then she became a white-skinned Asian woman.
That is a huge mystery, and we need someone to ask that on the last stream. If she does a Q&A I'm dropping it.

Maybe it's just the ol' 'tism acting up but somehow the pink text making references to space makes me wonder if this is a less-than-subtle hint at what agency she's joining? I don't know enough about small corpos to have a guess myself; I can barely keep up with Phase and Hololive lately...

I wish she went to VAllure, she fits right in there. Going from a well-known persona (even if it's loaded with some notoriety) to a nothing-company is a big risk, perhaps she wants to move on from the loli community - which I agree, when you don't gatekeep the disgusting ones it turns out like that.
Noticing that Coni (idol corp) has stopped streaming as Coni and returned to Menace, doing multiple streams there and tweeting up a storm. The tweets are nothing new (menace account has always been active) but new model, new fan name, new streams.. really seems like she may be leaving Coni behind soon.

Currently engaged in panic mode myself. I'll ofc follow my kamioshi to Menace if that's where she's happier, but the Coni model is my absolute favorite and I'm gonna be so disappointed if it dies. At least Muyu is here to carry on the Mama's legacy :painpeko:
I was talking about this in another place and we came to the conclusion most talents in Idol don't see any advantage in being there anymore, as Aviel can't support them. Growth prospects are dim and merch issues are abound, as you mentioned.
One curious point is that we were certain that she had her hand on Coni's design, it's a perfect throwback:

[a]

So a dealbreaker must've happened in the backstage to make her pack it up.
Good luck to her, for the third time. Dumbass with the big heart (and boobs).
What living in Indonesia does to a motherfucker:

He mentioned going grey on stream before, very concerning for a 24 year old.

Half of my head is white and I'm not even 30, he is fine.
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
9, the most interesting spot from a comedic standpoint. Whoever designed this is evil.

I didn't see this while scrolling so: Brown Bear got a better cut. :pomuLove:

Brown sugar is playing more Pokemon

Margo is playing Banjo with Guu! She will definitely rage

Rael is Minecrafting

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
More VSMP kino incoming:

How can they fit so much menhera in a lineup and get away with it!??!
That's why they brought Yuuna in. Preventive feeding measures are the first line of defense against menhera moments. :architect:

E: Oh no, our oshis' waistlines are in danger:
breads-here.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Either 1 or 4 because if the plane were to crash, IRyS and Kiara know how to fly and I can hang onto them :shiinastare:
IRyS and Kiara noodle arms would not be able to carry you. They'd both drop intentionally drop you to save themselves.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Someone help me out, who is the Suzuka Stella reincarnation in Niji again

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

closedblas

That's why they brought Yuuna in. Preventive feeding measures are the first line of defense against menhera moments. :architect:
I'm ready for another round of Miori's alt subtweeting.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Cute girls playing Goose Goose Duck.
Hiyori

Raki

Lottie

Arisu

Daiya

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

frz

Honestly, I'd need to see proof. This seems like a potential woman moment more than anything.
This is why I'm agreeing with @Ed O'neill over needing proof. She took down the VOD from what she claimed as bad comments in there, but what exactly happened in there for those who didn't catch it?

If she said that she didn't like the gameplay after playing it, then I can see and agree that the game isn't for it, but somehow some folks within it are shitting on her for not liking it = entire community is bad? Just how severe it is that she goes that way? It just felt one-sided for me to agreed on.

(And yes, this does sound like I'm defending the haters, but that's mostly because I actually played the dang thing and needed more context to actually pick a side.)
I had once actively participate in the genshin impact and arknights community and some others and I can easily tell you all of them are toxic as fuck, drama every week. The easiest way to get the gacha nerd riled up is "building a character wrong" or "playing the game wrong".

Because the game play is boring and gated into 10 minutes a day, these people make 100 page excel sheet of what weapon to equip, how many time you need to click, etc. Streamers/content creators are big target of this since they are now considered "spreading misinformation" as they are in the position of "influencing others".

Sure Nikke gameplay looks... ass and simple, but that doesn't stop them from writing essays and tier list about it and anyone who strays from their designated path is wrong. Skimming through Nikke tier list and guide, it seems they have a heavy power creep problem and new character are much much stronger than older characters so god forbid anyone for recommending older ones. If you want to see some autism try this page and click on any of the charactes. Anyone below SSS literally has "this character is out dated and not worth playing, meanwhile the SSS one has 10 page of essays.

Well this seems in line with what I thought, she went in expecting to see ass, got tilted by the gameplay, the community backseated her for not using burst a.k.a "playing the game the wrong way". She got even more tilted. Then they spammed her even more for skipping the story.

When you heavily advertise yourself as the ass game, people who came to play because of those ads want to skip the story to get to the ass. Demanding people to listen to the story and playing the game properly with burst instead of enjoying themselves and giving her shit for it is very in line with the toxicity of gacha community. I bet they even pat themselves in the back for scaring her off from it forever in their discord community.

Last edited:
Top Bottom