"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays COD3

Murray plays MInecraft

Bronze

Somebody sponsored a horse race for Pico's birthday that just happened

Her collab with Kaleido and Nasa is live

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Question: Is A-chan's Twitter going to remain, or is it getting deleted?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Question: Is A-chan's Twitter going to remain, or is it getting deleted?
They kept Shinove's twitter after he resigned so I imagined the same would apply to A-chan unless something else is stated later on

akaaoi

If they didn't get rid of Rushia's (or other less controversial graduates like Sana and Coco), then there's no reason they'd do it for A-Chan.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wouldn't say suddenly. Brave Group has been making inroads into the Euro market the past year and idol saw lots of success with Rin Penrose. So I'm guessing Cover was confident enough after seeing other companies take the initial risk.
Yeah but those corpos aren't very impressive and Holo was basically giving the middle finger to europe until literally THIS MONTH.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio's return stream just started. She was nervous about speaking on stream after so long and A-chan gave her support on her way out :pomuLove:

24792.png
24793.png

Mio also delayed her stream a few minutes because A-chan's final Hologra came out at the same time. She'll be releasing a cover an hour afterwards:
24794.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was wondering if someone would bring up "AI" in that hololive shareholder meeting. Surely now that "it's getting big" (by which we understand that investor cattle want to hop in on the ground floor before the fad bubble bursts) Cover should, I dunno, add some bullshit to make use of it right?
But then you consider the amount of girls who are artists themselves and have, openly, spoken against the use of trained-module assisted art prompts. I would imagine the shitstorm that would occur if the large corpos hopped in officially.
Anyway have Iori eating a hotdog

test it.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hag wolf :hololove:

Women tears already :yagoocry:
From A-chan's final Hologra to Mio immediately crying on stream and feeling guilty for missing out on the events she was planned to appear in.

Calling the past few minutes emotional would be a goddamn understatement :depressedtako:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Happy birthday to the only Vtuber that could actually fix me! Love this goofball and his good cooking and his based game tastes.

Gay guys fixing women is a tale as old as time.

New SF6 CR cup happening now with a notable absence. No Holos. Now while it might be that all the Holos are busy or declined to attend there could be another reason, the participants. That guy next to Kuzuha is shinjisan, a SF6 pro, and during Holosatrs Rikka's SF6 tournament he was a coach. He complained on his own stream about how the event was run and ragged on Rikka enough that comments are off on the VOD and the after party was a bit of a sad affair. Rooting for Pururururururu

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
End of an era :pomuSalute:

2017 - 2024 Yuujin-A Period
2024 - ??? Nodoka Period

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Mio is back

I think her appendix burst but my Japanese is non-existent. Edit: nope it was Acute pancreatitis. Usually it's a week stay but obviously this was bad enough for 2 months

Another sick hag

JP heathcare is stressing me out

Last edited:

akaaoi

Mio's return stream :sanasmile:

Currently 87K people watching what's essentially a talking stream (it probably helps that she's straight up explaining what happened instead of dodging the question).

Negzana

I don't watch Mio so I always get disarmed when I hear just how soft her voice is. Hag prime indeed.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mio is back

I think her appendix burst but my Japanese is non-existent.

people in Miocord said that she had acute pancreatitis and it caused a rupture

frz

Well he admits it right there, seems to be confident that they can take the chink menace now but I still remain unconvinced. Also mentions of europe went from literally non-existent to suddenly everywhere, I wonder if they suddenly felt confident to try to land their flags everywhere they could reach?
Hmmh:
- New marketting director now that A-chan is gone
- The company underestimated the amount of work post-COVID, on top of building a new studio/moving offfice, Hololive was underprepared and overworked itself in 2022- 2023, leading to hiring more people, yet still not meet project demands, leads to even more hiring.
- Reevaluation of what's important for the company leads to the culling of anniversaries and 3D events, notably one of their annual biggest project summerfes is now killed.
- Now they have a bunch of extra staffs who they recruited to deal with the 2023 workload which has been significantly reduced. Some went to establish an entire new branch called dev_is, some are put into global expansion.

That being said the EU thing barely moved, it has been at least 4 months since they chose to focus on EU market, given that HoloJustice graduated their PLs 3 months ago. They made an EU gen with 1 living in Japan and 1 in America and announced joining a Paris covention? The pace is still very glacial.

Top Bottom