"It's about to become 9 am JST, you are listening to a drunk woman at 9 in the morning"Ayase Yuu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I checked twitter media tab and Instagram of this guy. Holyfuckingshit:gurastress:
im surprised theres still people who dont know about melonpan

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Daily reminder from a real American on this forum. Canada fought 1 (One) war with the US back in 1812 and bitched out.

LinearMotorGun

Technically an airgun
Daily reminder; Polka is a Eroge VA
No nudity but be wary of having you image of tha Clussy destroyed

Now you

Ah yes peak voice acting from the clown

closedblas

I do wonder how this works out in the long run. I love Counter-Strike but there's a reason why all the VTubers would rather go e-dating in Valorant.
The community can be a lot more "based" (i.e. racist, sexist etc.) and playing solo is agony. Hope it works out and she can get others to join.
Even in VSPO there's only like, Hinano and Nazuna playing CSGO rarely (and no CS2 at all iirc). Rough times...

Edit: Kek 3rd game and she's already malding.

Last edited:

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

ex_lurker

I checked twitter media tab and Instagram of this guy. Holyfuckingshit:gurastress:
IIRC he once got fired on his first day after his employer found his social media posts. I think he's an accountant IRL.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper Heartstrings' last stream before rebrand

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
holy shit did lumi even rest she had a stream a couple of hours ago
Welcome to the Kaneko Lumi experience. Speaking of which, here's this week's full-time schedule, which is her normal schedule:

And despite the amount of streams she does, I can only watch her weekend streams live in-full if I'm not busy. Her morning streams happen while I'm at work, and I don't get home from work until almost two hours after her afternoon streams start.

Negzana

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
FFS woman I'd rather see the bucktooth cold face we know you have without all those filters, stop trying to be a porcelain doll
I hope Kaela gets Sponsored by Tencent and streams on Bilibili

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The hololive Dodgers game is gonna be broadcasted on MLB's out-of-network channel.
:BijouBijou:

Basically, people who have that channel and don't live in NY are gonna get anime waifus on their tele whether they like it or not.

A
View attachment 72891
What does NY have to do with a game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Milwaukee Brewers? The Dodgers haven't been in NY since the late 1950s. I didn't know you were that old. :pochiidontlikeit:

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What does NY have to do with a game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Milwaukee Brewers? The Dodgers haven't been in NY since the late 1950s. I didn't know you were that old. :pochiidontlikeit:
Me IRL
images.jpg

The idiots (affectionate) are going live.

Top Bottom