"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
@Nenélove posts anything...
Next 2 pages:
I hate Hololive and their fans
Nah Nijifags are the worst lmao
judging entire fanbases by their worst elements is retarded (good opinion)
somehow Gura still yet living rent free in the minds of people even though she doesn't stream anymore
ad infinitum

Limkin

I honestly pity the Nijis and scuddle here, I know I wouldn't take it well if the corpo I grew to like suddenly started acting out and self-destructing and I knew I had no way of preventing the inevitable. And yes, I think you are able to like a corpo and not just the talents inside of it, at least for Holo I enjoy the community and feel around it and even for all their faults I can't discount that it was the company who brought these talents to light and together to form the wonderful group dynamics they have. If all Holos went indie tomorrow then the magic would die right then and there.
True Niji fan will never do shit like Scuddle, because true Niji fan always lives by the rule "pick who you want to support and stick to it". Nothing in this promotes the mentality of rooting for the company, or wishing they stay in it. You like someone - you watch them. They graduate and/or move to a different company - you move with them. Suzuhara Lulu was ghosted and put on suspension by Niji for over a year over and over again, because they couldn't be fucking bothered to deal with one stalker who would try to break into her house while she was streaming, removing her only source of revenue and trying to hide it to save their disgusting face. Why on earth would anyone support the company after this? It was widely speculated that the whole lenses excuse she gave for streaming with camera (the vtubing app does work like ass with glasses but other people manage it somehow) was something she made up, and the real one was to remove the sense of secrecy. Why break into the house to catch a sneak peak when she shows her face anyway
Edit: Where are all the good news and big oncoming projects Niji promised this winter btw? Or the said projects have names like "steps to take to graduate liver X"

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Next 2 pages:
somehow Gura still yet living rent free in the minds of people even though she doesn't stream anymore
ad infinitum
I am chaos and strife incarnate, my being brings division and contention but also unity and understanding! Fear me mortals! Because if this shit was a game, I would surely be one of the area bosses!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's amusing to read at least

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Next 2 pages:
ad infinitum
I Was talking about it as a good thing
Kindred are equally annoying as chumbuds but the latter are neutralized(for now)

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It's gay but I genuinely like the nijifriends that we have here that genuinely still enjoy the medium and still shill here regardless of the Migos that go their way

It makes me happy as someone who enjoyed being a nijibro back when gibara was still there
I always thought it was a big plus. Whether you gave a fuck or not it was nice to have people that could dump info and such and made it easy to still keep up on other random nonsense going on. It's how you get the people here that can post 4 separate streams with the talents themselves saying things that show you how this stuff leads up to the eventual announcement.

I am chaos and strife incarnate, my being brings division and contention but also unity and understanding! Fear me mortals! Because if this shit was a game, I would surely be one of the area bosses!
Sounds like you should make another tier list about who's most likely to graduate to where. That should fill up another 2 pages. You might get a bonus and cause more slap fights and get that to like 5 pages.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I always thought it was a big plus. Whether you gave a fuck or not it was nice to have people that could dump info and such and made it easy to still keep up on other random nonsense going on. It's how you get the people here that can post 4 separate streams with the talents themselves saying things that show you how this stuff leads up to the eventual announcement.

Sounds like you should make another tier list about who's most likely to graduate to where. That should fill up another 2 pages. You might get a bonus and cause more slap fights and get that to like 5 pages.
Idk... the obnoxiously childish part of my brain says "YEAH FUCK IT LET'S DO IT! :Pekora-EVILGRIN:" then grown-up scaredy cat me replies with "Erm Idk guys I think we're causing too much trouble, we don't want people to start seeing us as a genuine tard now do we?:fubukiyabai!:"

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I Was talking about it as a good thing
Kindred are equally annoying as chumbuds but the latter are neutralized(for now)
No it is a good thing don't get me wrong, it's just amusing to me that she'll always be brought up somehow even though she's effectively been gone forever. Chumbuds as a unit are now loudest on /vt/, but even they have slowed down, and now they are just a silent force that have dispersed among the general holo populace. Lots of familiar chat names in Fauna and Biboo's streams that I see giving money constantly...

wait this is still supposed to be a pomu thread, fuck! Here's this cause I'll never be able to use it again.
pomuchad (1).jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

x Hades Stamps

Some examples in the spoilers:
April 16, 2023

Nina faced similar things, much worse even, as the Luxiem fanbase harassed her to the point of doxing her address and botting her comments. She definitely put on a strong front, but the effect on her own fans and other livers was something she talked about, both at the time and after:

August 22, 2022

December 31, 2022

December 25, 2023

Wow. Didn't realize Nina had people who absolutely hated her guts to such a problematic extent.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Next 2 pages:
ad infinitum
To be fair, @Nenélove was the premiere unity-hater, once upon a time. After Holo-Niji unity was achieved, he sort of petered out with it, but he clearly still has the golden touch.

Edit:
Wow. Didn't realize Nina had people who absolutely hated her guts to such a problematic extent.
Once again, bringing up that the fujos hated her so much, they turned her dox page on Nyfco into the NijiEN general chat. It is at 360k comments on that page, alone.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be fair, @Nenélove was the premiere unity-hater, once upon a time. After Holo-Niji unity was achieved, he sort of petered out with it, but he clearly still has the golden touch.

Edit:

Once again, bringing up that the fujos hated her so much, they turned her dox page on Nyfco into the NijiEN general chat. It is at 360k comments on that page, alone.
Nah I hated unityfags that pretend that everybody loves eachother and all corpos should be the same like nousagi and other grifters.

x Hades Stamps

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Im pretty sure most Phase fans here despise the larger community of phase connect. And he is right, dont you remember the drama with suisei being friends with a male idol?
Indeed I don't.

A discord message popped up, the male idol did panic for a moment, Suisei shut it down, the Hoshiyomis didn't give a shit.

That's not even a storm in a teacup. It's barely enough of a breeze to move a tea leaf a fraction of an inch.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pomu went to fucking Antarctica on a cruise with Elira for the purpose of filming video for this cover - and presumably to have fun as well, but still.... How are they fucking up so badly that someone who'd do that wants to leave???

Pomu literally went to the ends of the earth for her corpo.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
As one of the resident Nijifriends here, I'll give my two cents:

I think as a fan, you have no right to ask for kindness. I don't mean it in the sense that you can't ask people to be thoughtful or to think before they speak/type, but to ask for people to kindly stop shitting on something you like because if offends YOU, gives off an air of self-importance that no vtuber fan should have. Does it suck ass to see people spread misinformation and dunk on the livers? Does it hurt a little to see the reputation of EN (and Niji in general) fall in the West? Does it make me angry to see all the negativity hurt the livers? Yes, of course it fucking does, but the pity and well-wishes should not be aimed at me. It should instead be aimed at the livers themselves who are going through it currently and need all the support they can get. I can sit here all day defending them and shooting down rrats, but at the end of the day, the livers are the ones who have to go on stream and entertain fans with a smile on their face, so I think I have it easier in that sense.

I don't think asking people to give fans space to grieve or anything like that is wrong either, let fans feel sad that their oshi is graduating and what that means, but don't get offended when people start shitting on Niji and their mismanagement. I have defended Niji in the past against rumors and rrats that have little to no hold, and I have even gone and defended livers when I feel like they've deserved it, but that doesn't mean I discourage people from criticizing Niji and their fuck ups. Hell, I have voiced my own displeasure with things such as their handling of the AR live or how shitty it is that they have shut down projects before. The mindset that the team you bat for has to either be the good or bad guys is stupid as fuck. I am not going to root for a company that doesn't care about me, and neither should you. At the end of the day, I am here to watch a streamer be funny and entertaining. If that ceases to stop because of burnout or creative restrictions, then I would be the first to happily tell them to leave for greener pastures.

I don't know. Maybe it's because I have other hobbies besides watching vtubers, but if it ever reaches a point where you are like "fuck it, everything is ruined because people hate what I'm into" then I think it's time to take a step back. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it can suck that people don't like what you like, or even downright hate it, but there are plenty of people who do enjoy similar things. If you're looking for a positive space, then just go out and look for it, it's out there. Or, y'know, turn off the computer and go touch grass.
I literally do not care what the big two are doing but if I were to Oshi a streamer from one of them, it would have been Pomu. I feel your pain because there are a lot of genuinely good people in Nijisanji and the company that they work for doesn't deserve them.

Cheers, bro. This drink is on me.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
This reminded me of the existence of the infamous Nina Kosaka Bitch Catalogue

She was very much hated by fans of the boys and misinformation spread throughout the fandom. And then a bunch of them fake-cried when Nina's graduation happened.
I love the talents, but most Nijisanji EN fans are fully insufferable LMAO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This reminded me of the existence of the infamous Nina Kosaka Bitch Catalogue

She was very much hated by fans of the boys and misinformation spread throughout the fandom. And then a bunch of them fake-cried when Nina's graduation happened.
I love the talents, but most Nijisanji EN fans are fully insufferable LMAO
• Telling Luca how to build his body.
o Luca: I don’t want super ripped arms, I don’t want that.
Nina: Why not? Pretty much every single woman, we like men built like a fridge
o Source: (6:05)

Past Life (Deleted Vods):
• “During a facecam, she was chatting and said she was tired of her hair being greasy af, so she said that when she went shopping she wore a turban on her head and that she had to watch a tutorial on youtube from a muslim channel to know how to wear it. She then made an awkward joke like ” admit it, the hijab is just an excuse to hide oily hair during the “bad hair days”. “
o From another poster: “She was looking up tutorials for wearing hijab because she hasn’t taken shower and her hair is greasy. Then she turn around and joke that the only reason Muslim women wear hijab is to hide their greasy hair. The thing is she also supported France ban of wearing hijab in public so not only did she mocked Muslim women for their practices by saying it’s just for greasy hair, she’s also a hypocrite when she wanted to wear a hijab for vanity sake”
Based?

Bronze

Man Pomu can't even be in the spotlight of her own thread :pippasadl:We should have used Nijisanji L collection thread for pomu grad discussion. It would fit there, and its essentially what we are doing for god knows how many pages

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Staying on topic is boring and also Adderall is expensive so

Top Bottom