Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why the actual fuck did Elira decide to do that stream overlapping Doki's own stream? It literally gave Doki the perfect opportunity to defend herself live as it happened to tens of thousands of people, comparable to the amount of people who watched Niji's statement, and her CCV is still rising.

Xuhle

Going to be intersting to see just how many subs all the channels loose now. Cause while im sure some would have given the new waves the benefit of the doubt, by saying that they are speaking for all they are getting hit with it as well.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
LET IT BE KNOWN

ELIRA
MILLIE
IKE,
And i don't know who the other fag was,

Confirmed there's a clique, and that they are members of it, anything that happens to them was brought upon themselves by their hand

httn

Hag enthusiast
Wow that was profoundly retarded. I am in awe of niji management's fuckups.
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Stunned But Dumb

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I’m becoming more than convinced the “clique “ /vt/ keeps rrating about is real.

Edit: Oh great, she cut her stream short because of Anycolor’s bullshittery. Wonderful. Fucking annoying timing.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
God damnit, why did Rackets have to become a super alcoholic? This would've been an amazing legal battle for him to cover.

Homie O'Stasis

They kept going on about being recorded without consent but Canada is a one-party consent jurisdiction, if you are in the conversation you can legally record it. Doki's document, that was only supposed to be shared between lawyers, was leaked to the other livers and she can now seek redress against them.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

chihirogumi

Why the actual fuck did Elira decide to do that stream overlapping Doki's own stream? It literally gave Doki the perfect opportunity to defend herself live as it happened to tens of thousands of people, comparable to the amount of people who watched Niji's statement, and her CCV is still rising.
Such a dumb fucking move. "Our audience thinks we're a bunch of petty faggots! Let's prove them right again!"

Stunned But Dumb

Doki is calling off her Neopets stream...

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Damn, its so fucking vile to drop this shit as soon as she started streaming and then cope about how you actually dindu nuffin

AmeSame

Selen had to end her stream 20mins in because of the timing of that announcement, scumbags

Sounded like she went off to cry tbh

Psielite

She's cancelling the stream to go talk to her lawyer.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ending stream early to talk to her lawyers.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Doki's ending stream early to talk to her lawyer. I think she was crying there for a second. Ladies and gentlemen, Total Niji Death can not come soon enough. :sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Man she really just wanted to vibe and play Neopets today, but has to end stream early because of this nonsense.

I really cannot think of another word for Niji besides disgusting at this moment.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Fucking hell, I've been deprived of a comfy Neopets stream because of faggotry of the highest order.

Do what must be done, Doki.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Law people how its this going to proceed now?

Stunned But Dumb

Top ten worst actual moves of all time. How? People predicted a lot of bad moves as a joke or sincerely, but no one saw a hit piece coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom