"Stupid fucking nigger"Kaneko Lumi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Riku Tazumi will release a personal statement about this matter. Wonder what he'll say... (He's going to sue for damages)
They just did
1707787415536.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I’m becoming more than convinced the “clique “ /vt/ keeps rrating about is real.
I made a long post a while back about how I didn't want to believe with why I doubted it and that was complete fucking cope. The clique is 100% real.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Nijisanji brought this on themselves because of their retarded Japanese corpo bullshit. All they had to do was terminate her like Mel and this would have been over by now.

PemAloeKenzoku

Netscaper

Early Adopter
THEY RUINED THE NEOPETS STREAM!

NIJI HATE!!!!!!!
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's cancelling the stream to go talk to her lawyer.​
1707787109665760.png
FINAL YAB ALERT, THE FATE OF NIJISANJI EN WILL BE DECIDED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, THIS IS AN INDUSTRY CHANGING EVENT
ALL INMATES REMAIN UNDER HIGH VIGILANCE, THIS SHIT IS FUCKING REAL, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

niggaphil

So, who is the main bully now? i guess elira and millie will be the big targets now.

Just now i only heard elira claims about her and millie doxxing shit, and i felt disgusted and left the stream.

It is lawyer information, and it is not considered doxxing you fucking retarded

Negzana

What's happening I feel bad for missing this to watch Lia

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Dear Niji Sanji, a whisper campaign doesnt start with your talents, it starts with leaks and pro niji statements on the situation on /vt/. the hope is that you get fans to organically bring it up on stream, and then your talent responds with pro niji statements.

please read Noam Chomksy's "Manufacturing Consent"

God's Strongest Dragoon

Why the actual fuck did Elira decide to do that stream overlapping Doki's own stream? It literally gave Doki the perfect opportunity to defend herself live as it happened to tens of thousands of people, comparable to the amount of people who watched Niji's statement, and her CCV is still rising.
>try to dispel bullying clique accusations
>purposely overlaps her thinking she won't be able to respond to the slander
>she actually responds in real time and nukes your entire argument

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR!!!!!!!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

SoundWave Superior

Ya know with all this shit and blood in the water we might actually get gura to stream least to the end of march :guraa:

Edit: I'm genuinely worried all this drama and /VT posting is gonna cause parrot to over work putting out a like 2 hrs long video

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Law people how its this going to proceed now?

Nijisanji EN is about to be on the receiving end of the Omega Sanction, provided the termination fault clauses hold in canadian law.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Looking at the comments on the video, it seems like an overwhelmingly negative reception. As it should be.
Their attempt at recovery is negligible.

My last remaining Niji subs were Elira, Millie and Rosemi. Only one left now..

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I said it in the Selen thread but I will say it here too.
I hope whoever bullied Selen chokes on their pagpag.
Very obvious implications if you know where pagpag comes from. :dokiSmug:

chihirogumi

What's happening I feel bad for missing this to watch Lia
tl;dr
NijiEN smeared Selen/Doki again LIVE while she streamed making her address it in real time and end stream early to talk with lawyer

VTuberBobDole

Don't think anyone said it here, but Doki said that was a document her and her lawyer had made to present her case to AC and their lawyers had been told it was private and not meant to be shared. But apparently it sounds like a bunch if not all these other livers saw it. Not sure legally how that plays out, but it is pretty slimy either way. Basically using it to turn them against her and now try to smear her for them.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Law people how its this going to proceed now?
I don't think outsiders have enough knowledge of the specifics to be able to responsibly speculate. Employment stuff is outside of my practice areas, anyway.

Having public statements made by involved parties is ~incredibly~ retarded, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom