"If you're gonna be degenerate at least have some taste"Sheriff Mori Calliope

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This situation was more or less done. What the fuck were they thinking? They even paraded their top talent out here? Riku are you fucking stupid?

This would be like if Yagoo whipped out Gura and Pekora to talk shit about Mel. WTF

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so what, niji and selen had an nda over pre litigation? idk why shed have to talk to her lawyer asap if she didnt

chihirogumi

Stunned But Dumb

I'm sure Riku's video on the situation will fix it guys. Just wait, Niji can come back from this

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
While I will say that Doki has always been kind of sensitive and has called things "bullying" that weren't malicious at all (I'd have to dig it back up bc it was so long ago, but I think there was some drama over an Among Us game? I'll try looking for it), this statement left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. Reminds me of the Production Kawaii statement when the walkout happened, just a lot of corporate bullshit to try and turn fans against the target.

But in this case, they've done nothing to assuage the accusations and actively made themselves look worse. Because they just don't get it- telling someone to can a project two days before it's scheduled to be released makes sense to them and Selen was in the wrong for posting it. Of course, we don't have the whole context- *maybe* she could have handled things better, but the implication that harmless actions (running a company-wide tournament or holding an art contest) are grounds for punishment and termination because of management incompetence is laughable.

They are not willing to change. They are not willing to compromise. "Defying them" is wrong, and they will not only die on that hill but drag all the other talents down with them.
Niji EN is done for.
What a fucking waste.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I was recording it and currently uploading it to rumble in case they develop some brain cells and take that stream down.

A Message from NIJISANJI EN | Selen Shit Talking Stream

It's exactly 15:00 mins. So enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, retards.

Last edited:

Xuhle

I've got a rrat contrary to the current assumptions:
What if the talents were forced to do that statement against their will for the company, BUT they got to choose the timeslot, so they purposely made it overlap Doki, to throw her a bone and let her defend herself? It's the only way these retarded decisions make sense!
:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:
Add on to that rrat i believe kurosanji perpose chose those liver, and shared the info to them to try and cut off any support she might have had in the company still.

Normance

Brapfiend

I allowed myself a tiny shred of hope that it was going to be some empty fluff stream where they get to be sad about what happened without actually saying anything of real substance, sort of like the stream Holo's gen 3 had after Rushia was terminated, but really I knew it was going to be like this

Stunned But Dumb

So this has surpassed the Rushia termiantion? Is this the elusive Final Yab?
Rushia was graciously terminated and went on to prove why she should've been terminated. Holo has been thriving with or without her.
Selen was violently terminated and has made moves to prove why that was a horrible idea. Niji has been under fire ever since.

This has surpassed Rushia by a long shot

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
What if the talents were forced to do that statement against their will for the company

I don't think it's possible to put a virtual gun to a talent's head and force them to read a PR statement. It's just too far fetched. What are they going to do, terminate them? If it's the kind of company that forces talents to read PR statements against their will, then talents who don't want to will just let themselves be terminated.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Maybe Enna, Elira, and Vox ARE NijiEN management.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I allowed myself a tiny shred of hope that it was going to be some empty fluff stream where they get to be sad about what happened without actually saying anything of real substance, sort of like the stream Holo's gen 3 had after Rushia was terminated, but really I knew it was going to be like this

Would've fixed a lot, tbh.

RiverBear

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
IM GOING TO BURN THIS FUCKING COMPANY DOWN! STOP HURTING MY OSHI YOU FAGGOTS

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Is this what Riku meant by "Accelerate"? Accelerate his company into the ground?

chihirogumi

I thought the opposite. I'm flabbergasted that they thought stretching out this ugly situation would be the right move. What's even more infuriating is that the management are still hiding behind the talents instead of coming forward to address the fuck ups, yeah I know Riku's video is coming later, but that's too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom