"Never start your own vtubing agency, because they'll take your money and convert it to lesbianism"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

At this point, I'd rather watch paint dry than see anything related to Niji ever again. Still applies to Holo and Vshojo too, sorry not sorry
Phasefags rapidly approaching your position to shill their company that's completely unrelated to this topic

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
240212-230727.png

Archive
This got a chuckle out of me. The paranoia settled in, no one is safe.
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:
We should be asking them for voice tweets now to confirm anything they post. Manager-san can't fake those.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If doki turns out to be some hannibal lecter kind of psycho, that would be the twist of the century after all that has happened so far. Not seeing it but IT WOULD BE FUNNY :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Lantern Flare

I remember before Doki's return stream people wondered if she was gonna go full menhera and directly talk about the allegations and name names but she kept everything professional and in the end the corporation was the one that decided to do a hit piece out of spite. :dokiSmug:

Absolutely boneheaded move.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We should be asking them for voice tweets now to confirm anything they post. Manager-san can't fake those.
A.I voices are a thing you know

Anyways, Dramanigs to Anykara tomorrow

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I haven't been so outraged at a vtuber drama since the mass graduation at Kawaii, but at least that was on their terms, and things were reasonably amicable afterwards. This shit is so low, so petty, so unethical, and so evil that it almost defies description. They can't just let Selen go, they have to bury her however possible. Put a torch to their reputation, put their employees in the crossfire - doesn't matter, ends justify the means. I may have joked about it earlier, but it was absolutely on purpose they decided to do this stream when Doki was live. Trying to sabotage her while she's live is scummy beyond the pale, even when she just wants to put shit behind her and move on with her life they drag her back in. Fortunately, Doki has the ammunition to fight back, and I hope her and her lawyer give Niggasanji the legal assraping of a lifetime. I hope Riku will never be able to sit down again. Fuck his greedy ass and fuck the incompetent, vengeful retards who work for him. I sympathize for the livers, who I'm sure had the hearts or the brains to realize how bad an idea this was, but at this point, you should've just told them to fuck off. Participating in this lynching is cowardice of the highest order, and even though I acknowledge how Niji is using them in this, I have no sympathy for what happens to them from now on. And for those that eagerly joined the opportunity to stab Selen in the back, I hope your career sinks with Riku's yacht. This is the final yab. Whatever comes after this shitshow dies down, and Niji EN is cold in the ground, it will never live up to this. This is the world we live in now. There is no going back.

MostlyALurker777

If doki turns out to be some hannibal lecter kind of psycho, that would be the twist of the century after all that has happened so far. Not seeing it but IT WOULD BE FUNNY :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I would stay subscribed to Doki if this was true. I would love to support someone with Hannibal Lecter intellect but an anime girl.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I remember before Doki's return stream people wondered if she was gonna go full menhera and directly talk about the allegations and name names but she kept everything professional and in the end the corporation was the one that decided to do a hit piece out of spite. :dokiSmug:

Absolutely boneheaded move.
The cunts even tried to pull a fast one on her and she was able to (barely) keep it together even though it was ACCELERATE vs 1.

Xuhle

niji talents and thread theme

Nah brother. only one to actually fit. Literally the only song for the raging dumpster fire they made to this.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Phasefags rapidly approaching your position to shill their company that's completely unrelated to this topic
Allow me
DOKI FOR INVADERS WAVE 3 WITH LISA TOO AND AMI IF SHE STOPS BEING RETARDED :gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Elira you fucking bitch. And you call yourself an One Piece fan???????????

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I can't wait until Doki gets her victory lap and passes her old sub number thanks to this shitshow.
She gonna once again pass the rest of the women in NijiEN pretty soon. Just fucking running laps around Elira. :SelenHAHAhere:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I don't really like or feel interested in anyone there, but I'd be appreciative of the offer, at least

She gonna once again pass the rest of the women in NijiEN pretty soon. Just fucking running laps around Elira. :SelenHAHAhere:
Honestly pretty likely, considering she is now being mentioned by high-value reactors like Asmongold/Critikal/Pyro/etc., so there are a lot more people seeing her in places that may not have seen her before.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Elira Pendora, who totally volunteered to host that trainwreck of a video, is currently experiencing some negligible subscriber losses on her youtube channel.
S does youtube goto the yacht and take the play button back?
One thing Lecter wasn't was stupid.

God's Strongest Dragoon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I wonder if part of the reason they dragged Vox into it was hoping his army of rabid fujos would get involved and harass Doki?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The one black tuber escapes the company before he gets lynched
:thatsracist:

Status
Not open for further replies.