"'Which Niji/HoloEN girl are you going for next', your oshi. I'm going for your oshi. Which one's your oshi? Oh he left!? Damn it! Come baaack! C'mon come baaack! I was just joking dude c´mon! Come baaack! I hurt his feelings? I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING FOR HIS OSHI I was just fucking around! It's banter! I don't actually wanna hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit dude! Ahh fuck"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

I am ashamed to admit how much I would pay to read a corpo discord right now.

Nebula Slasher

Xuhle

Just a rrat that seems slightly plausible in my opinion. We know kurosanji refuses to take blame for any of there shit that they have done. We also know that the statement they release is contradicting in some parts and they have been making constant mistakes since last year in there statements.

What if them saying that Selen was claiming she was being bullied by other livers is a lie (unless some of the other livers are management) and just means for them to turn the fans on the liver as a means to cut off support from them.

Sayu has mentioned before that some felt like they were nothing without nijisanji, but they probably have seen what happened to sayu, kuro, and matara and might be thinking that she was right. We are also seeing that after that statement and the accusations of bullying by other livers that all of em is loosing subs and having fans pointing at each other trying to figure out who the bullying clique is.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
What if them saying that Selen was claiming she was being bullied by other livers is a lie (unless some of the other livers are management) and just means for them to turn the fans on the liver as a means to cut off support from them.

Who are you referring to as "a liver?" If it's someone other than Selen then I don't know what good it does for them to accuse their own talents of bullying.

It probably would have bene best for Niji to not include anything about the bullying at all in the document in retrospect since it has given more fuel to the rrats about internal cliques. And if you're really saying that was Niji's intention, I don't get what they gain by doing that. I think it was just a blunder.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Crosspost from Selen thread
CyYu interviewed for Niji and they forbade him from his career should he join
Full vid

Clip of most important part

Tubedude

Who are you referring to as "a liver?" If it's someone other than Selen then I don't know what good it does for them to accuse their own talents of bullying.

It probably would have bene best for Niji to not include anything about the bullying at all in the document in retrospect since it has given more fuel to the rrats about internal cliques. And if you're really saying that was Niji's intention, I don't get what they gain by doing that. I think it was just a blunder.
If you go full cynical with it, it sets them up to be able to terminate another talent as a scapegoat for backlash, claiming they were the bully. Sincerely doubt that would work, and it's probably just a blunder, as the rest of the statement is too, but its something i can realistically see Niji trying to do to salvage some image.

Xuhle

She claimed that she can no longer able to engage in her activities as a liver due to the decision by ANYCOLOR, was being harassed by other affiliated livers due to mismanagement.

I'm referring to the talents like they are as well. As for why they would that's part of the rrat to show that they are nothing without nijisanji, and yeah like was said before to scapegoat them then. I'm sure they would love to get rid of other "trouble makers" to the management, like for example vox, after calling them out for the ar live and possibly working with sayu for the walk out they were talking about.

But again I'm more in favor of it more to demoralizing the liver and cut off the fan support so that they can't leave and to have more infighting as well. Like look at matara and kuro and how they are even supposed more now I'm sure the livers are doing just the same.

But then again this is a rrat :autismvortex::baeJam::baeJam:

Edit: and continue some schizo rrat so we know that management wrote the hospital tweet. Making 4chan autism right in that the apostrophe is weird, but what if we continue that thought and start going though other liver tweets cause I highly doubt many of the en livers, with the exception of meleco, to have different types of keyboards to do that as well. What does this information do for us fuck if I know autism has just taken over In the thought process. :autismvortex::autismvortex:

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit: and continue some schizo rrat so we know that management wrote the hospital tweet.

I still will push back on this. There's no date on when Niji took control of the Twitter account and nothing in their document implying it happened right after her "plz pirate the video" post so it could have happened after the hospital discharge tweet. And I think that Dokibird making tweets about being discharged around the same time gives credence to the tweet possibly being made by Selen herself. I'm not saying that I'm certain that Selen made the tweet; just that I don't think it's certain either way given the information we have now.

Xuhle

I still will push back on this. There's no date on when Niji took control of the Twitter account and nothing in their document implying it happened right after her "plz pirate the video" post so it could have happened after the hospital discharge tweet. And I think that Dokibird making tweets about being discharged around the same time gives credence to the tweet possibly being made by Selen herself. I'm not saying that I'm certain that Selen made the tweet; just that I don't think it's certain either way given the information we have now.
Based on the wording of the doc it sounds like they locked her out on December 25, on page two of it. Even if it's not then we know they had to have done it shortly after selen made her post of management privating the video ether that.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Based on the wording of the doc it sounds like they locked her out on December 25, on page two of it. Even if it's not then we know they had to have done it shortly after selen made her post of management privating the video ether that.

"In an effort to calm the situation, we sought to either publicly disclose the reasons for making the music video private or have Selen Tatsuki disclose them herself. While being mindful of Selen Tatsuki's physical and mental health, management did their best to communicate with not only Selen Tatsuki herself, but also her emergency contact. However, despite frequent communication with Selen Tatsuki's emergency contact while remaining considerate of her situation, we were unable to come to an agreement on how to proceed. The decision was made to temporarily remove her access to accounts on various social media platforms and video distribution services under the name 'Selen Tatsuki.'"

This is two paragraphs after the 26th (JST) is mentioned, and they seem to be saying they were trying to get in contact with Selen for a while before taking over control of the accounts. I do not interpret this as implying they took control over the accounts right after the "plz pirate" tweet.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Would be pretty easy for Doki to confirm or deny this. Could easily see her sometime soon saying something like "I don't think Selen made this tweet..."

Xuhle

As I don't have the archive of the Selen tweet, and the only captures I saw on the waybackmachine was on the 31st, which I believe was on the 26th when the entire schizo posting started and about past 1pm (cst) if I'm remembering it right. Even if we give kurosanji the benefit of the doubt that's still in the time we can tell they would have locked her out as they put her under suspension.

Edit: remember hearing khyo making question on a couple of tweets that we suspected was during the suspension. Turns out one of them was the apostrophe tweet.

Last edited:

frz

Cross posting this from the main thread

Found a new recruitment page for anycolor EN project manager position with some interesting description
- Experience: 3 years or more of work experience in content-related work (games, animation, media mix projects, etc.) at the IP holder's company - 2 years or
more of team management or project manager experience - Project Or business budget management experience
- Doesn't look like the head position, just department staff.
- Overtime work: Yes
- Monthly salary break down: 234,147 Yen fixed + 65,853 (45 hours overwork/month) = 300,000 yen a month (including allowance). Expected salary annually: 300,000 yen x 12 months = 3.6 million yen
So they add 45 hours overwork/month as default salary, you are expected to fulfil the overworking quota every month. And if you don't go home at all you can earn up to 5 million yen/year!!!
1707231197752.png

Any japanese here can tell me if this is a reasonable salary/working condition for a PM job requiring bilingual skills? When I google JP's average project manager income it's 3 times that (10 million yen) and where I got this from people were saying it's a fucking joke of a salary when you look at the requirement and how much money they are making

People who Nijisanji are pinching money from: employee, talents, artists. Maybe even Harry is not paid well because part-time job.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't have a way to properly verify this tweet so take it with a grain of salt.
This is from Petra's roommate's account
IMG_7906-1.jpg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Crossposting for @frzned whose original post was longer:
After foolish followed Sakura Aoi and reposting her debut, all follows of the moiramoira account has been purged. Interestingly the repost stayed up. The account had 22k following before the purge. It's now at absolute 0
Suzuya Aki has not been hit with the following purge. But she never followed Sakura Aoi on twitter in the first place.
moira-purge.png

[Snip of already crossposted part]

1707231197752.png

Also saw this interesting pic because the usual ones doesn't include virtuareal but mainly VTA to pad the numbers. I know virtuareal is purely China, but it's still fun to see.
Crossposting mostly because I think there's a very reasonable chance the Moira situation may spiral out of control, too.

Edit: Adding @Seth's addendum as well:

But he did tweet this.

Archive

View attachment 63097

His debut anniversary is tomorrow though it might just be that.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Hyte are refunding preorders of the Nijisanji cases
:whatastory:

Archive

Tweet has been deleted, but the marketing executive producer of Hyte QRT'd the report about them cancelling sales of the cases and said "We pay attention"

He has since said this:

Archive

Doki case incoming?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hyte are refunding preorders of the Nijisanji cases
:whatastory:

Archive

Tweet has been deleted, but the marketing executive producer of Hyte QRT'd the report about them cancelling sales of the cases and said "We pay attention"

He has since said this:

Archive

Doki case incoming?

I checked Hyte's official discord and the discord post fron "Retell" above is still up and real
This "Retell" person seems to be an official Hyte guy as he has the "Hyte" role
Hid my timestamp for opsec reasons but as you can see, the skull emojis have increased
Screenshot_20240207_105206_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I checked Hyte's official discord and the discord post fron "Retell" above is still up and real
This "Retell" person seems to be an official Hyte guy as he has the "Hyte" role
Hid my timestamp for opsec reasons but as you can see, the skull emojis have increased
View attachment 63102
No one is confirming a cancellation on their discord. I'm hoping for gacha luck that Hyte ends up in a contract dispute with niji or that holo cancels their line because the guys running hyte are jerking people around on the niji issue. we need more drama.

Top Bottom