superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I've already written an essay, so I'll end it with some of my favorite highlights (most will be Phase related because I'm a Phase shill):

• Jelly's, Lisa's, and Nina's performances at the live concert were amazing. I know of Nina, but I don't know much about her, but I know how much this performance meant to Jelly and Lisa, and they did amazing. Lisa couldn't even catch herself from crying during one point in a song. I'm incredibly happy for them.
  • Uruka's performance was also amazing. Probably my favorite, actually. I'm beyond happy for her that it went so well after hearing she was having such a hard time with her throat issues earlier this week that it drove her to tears at the end of one of her streams. Her singing was amazing, and I'm always a fan of her violin performances, so that was great.
  • The robot tours, while scuffed as hell, had some fun moments like Pippa being Pippa and the various vtubers interacting with other vtubers on screens (Pippa and Sleepy, Lia and Katta, etc). I also watched Yuko happily buying a Sleepy print and being excited pointing out Pippa merch while in the robot, which was nice given how good of friends they all are.
  • Lumi being Lumi and talking shit during her karaoke segment in that party room.
  • Airi and Tenma talking shit on the sound guy during the concert for fucking around with the sound during Jelly's performance, even leading to Airi getting chat banned.
In the end, Offkai deserves the criticism on how scuffed it was, but honestly, I did enjoy the stuff I was able to watch for the most part. I just hope they're better prepared next time. *Insert totally original "Thank you for coming to my TedTalk" joke here*
Completely agree with you. Does anyone have a vod or a clip of the Yuko buying merch and talking about Pippa and Sleepy?

I feel like they will focus more on the online part for the next one as it probably was the biggest problem. Also if they were smart they would hold way more panels and maybe include a $5-$10 online ticket to it. If they are smart they could boost the number of viewers, add some extra cash on hand to cover certain costs, and possibly include more fan participation. Finally having 2 streams going on instead of 1 or maybe tightening the schedule so that there wouldn't be 1.5 hours of dead time between "events". Feels like a waste that the huge majority of the Con was basically invisible to everyone that was not there.

Sad Numi missed out on picking up online viewers. More oshi for me I guess but still.
So what exactly happened to Numi? I remember hearing people mad about a Numi situation but not really know what exactly had happened.

I think this is Nousagi's first interaction with a Niji/ex-Niji

We all know what he truly wants from the next Offkai. Honestly though, would be cool for him to go to Offkai. Love him or hate him he has helped promote these girls in his own way.
1687233562949.png

Wish they provided the numbers for this. I know it doesn't mean much but I love looking at the numbers in these.

Pippa will see this survey and somehow still continue to gaslight herself into thinking "it's just a bubble".
I hope the Necro Deerstain tweet thread got to her. I feel like the retard needs to get slapped in the face with numbers and comments for her to eventually break out of her "muh bubble" phase.

Only $250 for Da Michi? And she was last place twice?!

And only 5 for her?!? I know someone's gotta be last in one of these but 5? This world....is rotten. Thankfully we've got people like Animal Friend Part 2 doing the hard work of translating her for the rest of the world. Now if only he'd make the vids not close to an hour long. Based Michiru fans had enough foresight to not cover her up with stickers.

Urufugang did make Please Confirm which imo is one of the best and most heartfelt pieces of fan work I've seen.

They love the trash bear and she's earned it.

I love Michi. Wouldve probably used my 2nd vote for her if I was there. The main issue is the timezone difference (and to most, the language issue despite she replying to comments in english).

cucurut

Wish they provided the numbers for this. I know it doesn't mean much but I love looking at the numbers in these.
Anon counted the left one.
pippa 60+
uruka ~30
tenma ~27
lumi 17
jelly 17
remi 16.5
fish 16
airi 14
ember 13
erina 13
lia 12
shiina 12
rie 10.5
dizzy 9
panko 9
nasa 8
iori 6
michiru 5

bothyourhouses

So what exactly happened to Numi? I remember hearing people mad about a Numi situation but not really know what exactly had happened.
She was the opener (I think?) at the concert. Her stream came on (late) with her talking ok, but as she started singing they put her on mute, a bit of a way in audio started up but it was purely her vocals (a capella style and you'd hear her just go quiet when she was getting the crowd to shout out a line - pretty cute in a way but still). After one song of that they cut the stream, left it on those 5 looping ads for about half an hour and then announced the stream was cancelled.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Completely agree with you. Does anyone have a vod or a clip of the Yuko buying merch and talking about Pippa and Sleepy?
Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything. However, I think I remember someone in Sleepy's chat saying they clipped Yuko buying Sleepy's print and posted it in Sleepy's Discord, if that helps any. I'm not currently in her Discord. Maybe I'll join it later, and I'll look for it if I do.

Top Bottom