"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey

OffKai Expo 2023

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka is killing it right now despite her throat issues. Proud of her.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Okay, can we agree the comparisons to Dashcon are a bit hyperbolic? Remember, Dashcon was promoting concerts by bands that had no idea the event existed, had panelists who did show up not get paid, had to literally pass a hat to raise funds during the con so they wouldn't get kicked out by the hotel while some of the accounting turned out to be fishy by those at the top, and so on. Tech issues could be incompetence but what happened with Dashcon was outright malice.
I agree, which is why I use the comparison in the first place

Hyperbole, in this very specific scenario, is needed to drill the point in that “even if it’s not as bad, there has been enough incidents that comparisons will be made by the average con-goer, so it is imperative to improve”, if that makes sense

Then again, every time I use a turn of phrase, it seems that’s what is focused on instead of the overall message itself, and yet I never learn to stop doing that, RIP

God's Strongest Dragoon

Then again, every time I use a turn of phrase, it seems that’s what is focused on instead of the overall message itself, and yet I never learn to stop doing that, RIP
It's ok Rin, not everyone gets Bri'ish humour.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Coffee dude, I WILL by Yuko and Roca Coffee just to spite you if I hear one more shill :amegunl:
inb4 Idol Coffee is also Fish's coffee
Will you make it like how they like their men
Already do:robertudrink:♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Christ, it's sad how much Shiina has been apologizing and reassuring her fans that staff is trying their best to fix shit. She has the patience of a saint. She deserves all the love.

Thankfully, on the technical side, Uruka's performance has been going well. On her performance side, she's doing amazing. She may underestimate herself afterward due to her throat issues, but holy shit, she's killing it. Really happy it's going well after hearing how rough her last karaoke stream was for her. Blue Bear love.
:sanasmile:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Coffee dude, I WILL by Yuko and Roca Coffee just to spite you if I hear one more shill :amegunl:
inb4 Idol Cofee is just Fish's coffee
Will you make it like how they like their men

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Archive

Crossposting from Pippa posting Archive of Roomba Mold Rabbit meeting 3D Redbull Rabbit

cucurut

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Christ, it's sad how much Shiina has been apologizing and reassuring her fans that staff is trying their best to fix shit
It's also lame, annoying and condescending. This is America, not China or Canada, thing was bad- people are mad. She should be getting ready for Grimace's birthday stream and putting this behind her. It doesn't matter if the staff tries it's best, they are failing and should not be rewarded for it.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
In pippa's roomba stream the con organizer or something showed up and thanked pippa for the good pr she did for them and said if they want to come back fish just has to ask. Bitch better give them a good deal next year because if they're fucking up with their talents shit this bad I wouldn't want to come back, they even sponsored the damn thing and they can't be bothered to run a rehearsal or do audio checks in advance? fuck off.

braindoko

I fucking LOVE that song, I need more Tenma singing with gremlin voice

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Uruka's show was fantastic, I'm amazed her vocals were so clean even with a sore throat.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
In pippa's roomba stream the con organizer or something showed up and thanked pippa for the good pr she did for them and said if they want to come back fish just has to ask. Bitch better give them a good deal next year because if they're fucking up with their talents shit this bad I wouldn't want to come back, they even sponsored the damn thing and they can't be bothered to run a rehearsal or do audio checks in advance? fuck off.
"Unban my kouhai from your chat and give her your sound guy's severed testicles for her to hang as a trophy in the background of every stream and we'll call it a deal"

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
After another significant delay

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
View attachment 31262

For future reference, if you happen to fuck up at your job in a way the besmirches someone else's job, that would be the time to start repentance-posting and apologizing. Blowing smoke up your ass at the same time the screw up is happening makes you look and sound like a Royal Retard and also damages whatever goodwill is left from neutral observers.
Mixing is tough. Live mixing even more so. Live mixing for talent who's not even in the room and you have no control over their equipment, distance from the mic or latency even more so. Live mixing that and creating two separate channels for your live audience and the streaming audience even more so. Doing it almost blind with maybe one rehearsal even more so.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that their sound guy isn't an audio engineer and is, at best judging from all the problems I'm hearing about, a guy who knows how to use a DAW and has a pirated version of Soundforge on his laptop. This isn't something you want to skimp on especially when you're trying to make it a big draw. He obviously wasn't doing his job *exceptionally* well if the problems were so bad that even Airi had to bitch about it. I'm sorry to be mean even after Meemaw asked us not to but if you can't do the job then you can't fucking do the job. Coffee is for closers and all that shit.

This has the hallmarks of ignorance and it make sense. Last year Offkai was this small start up. They had a number of issues then but seemed to have learned from them and improved this year. However their growth brought new problems that have bit them on the ass such Internet bandwith and sound problems. They had this big idea for all these performances, started to wonder who was gonna run it, someone said they knew a guy who had a soundcloud, and they all said "Sure. Why not?"

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rin has felt a bit quiet compared to the other Idol girls during Offkai...

Archive

More Offkai wackiness

Sleep

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

No. Make the girls stream Sakana. The Idol girls still did their streams during Offkai, wtf is your excuse?
:mikothumbsl:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
No. Make the girls stream Sakana. The Idol girls still did their streams during Offkai, wtf is your excuse?
The Chad Chinese Hobbyist vs the Virgin Hebrew Slavedrivers.

cucurut

Top Bottom