"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

OffKai Expo 2023

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Finally on, they're Obsydiah, YEAH

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
LOL it is fucking IPN, someone needs to clip this shit.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:annoyedpippa:Wonders AI Offkai staff, whatever you did for Hime's show, you should have just done that for Shiina. Whoever was monitoring (or supposed to be) the stream or OBS should not be allowed to do so ever again. It is in-fucking-conceivable for you to fuck up THAT BAD and then be totally fine an hour later. Doesn't matter if it was severe ignorance and negligence or if it was deliberate, YOU FUCKED HER OVER. She has been up late at nights for a month practicing and you fucked her over. She can't say anything about it herself but don't expect the fans to forget this grievance. You can not just sorry this away.

Edit: According to Wonders AI, it was not their set up but the Venues and they could not set it up or control it themselves, the venue staff did not set it it up until 10 minutes before Shiina's showtime and it resulted in the malfunctions that Wonders AI was not actually able to do anything about. They were also unable to pospone or reschedual Shiina's show,.
:mikothumbsl:
Yeah it was also funny in a cursed way, but Shiina will never see it that way and she has to just take the L in silence.:pippasadl:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Shiina went unga bunga mode and is gonna crush that Where's Waldo looking mother fucker.
1686967245002.png

Stunned But Dumb

Also... dont see the connection with body odor... would a mask not help you not do smell the very hygenic con goers?
I just want to say masks do NOTHING to help with smelling how foul someone stinks. One of my old jobs had us all wear masks and this dude's poop breath still violated my nose every time he spoke to me.

I'm ridiculously salty about how shiina's segment went. This is no fault of hers, but shes the type to carry this on her shoulders regardless. She deserves so much better and I hope phase will be there for her. WONDERS HATE

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I just want to say masks do NOTHIGN to help with smelling how foul someone stinks. One of my old jobs had us all wear masks and this dude's poop breath still violated my nose every time he spoke to me.

I'm ridiculously salty about how shiina's segment went. This is no fault of hers, but shes the type to carry this on her shoulders regardless. She deserves so much better and I hope phase will be there for her. WONDERS HATE
I think the worse part is that Shiina got fucking memed on and then the subsequent talents had far less issues. Shiina was pretty much a lightning rod. You could tell she was excited to be there, she poured her heart into it, then the technical issues went fucking wild, and then the stuff falling in her room mid-performance really fucked with her.

lvl8

In my opinion Rie's model looked the best so far. It has really good motion overall and the outlines are cleaner. Maybe because Rie's outfit has less baggy parts compared to the others.

View attachment Rie.mp4

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Going back over the footage I can safely say that Denim Dad is best girl.
1686971438406.png
Suave, charming, no mask to mask his rumbly and smooth voice, a smile that you could wake up to like Folgers, two layers of denim, and not an overweight sex pest. Conrad is such a king that they had the flashing troon come up right after him to bring things back to their unholy normal. Conrad chads rise up!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So, in short, Wonder AI says it was the Offkai staff not setting up until until 10 minutes before Shiina's show that resulted in the all the Audio visual problems and they couldn't do anything about it. They also couldn't postpone or reschedule Shiina's show. I hope Fishman has some words with the Offkai people. I don't know how much money it cost to have a show at the Con but they dropped the ball on the frontrunner and don't forget she gave up at least 3 streams to do this.

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I've seen quite a few vtubers post their badges with their vtuber names on them. Isn't that bad opsec?? What's stopping someone from running up to them, taking a picture of their face and posting it on here or /vt/?? I get that a lot of vtubers are using it for networking but geez.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've seen quite a few vtubers post their badges with their vtuber names on them. Isn't that bad opsec?? What's stopping someone from running up to them, taking a picture of their face and posting it on here or /vt/?? I get that a lot of vtubers are using it for networking but geez.
These are the same tards that post their faces on twitter with those fag hashtags of model vs VA or whatever. They don't give a shit about OPSEC and never did, they jumped on the bandwagon to get rich quick off of the trend.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
These are the same tards that post their faces on twitter with those fag hashtags of model vs VA or whatever. They don't give a shit about OPSEC and never did, they jumped on the bandwagon to get rich quick off of the trend.
Given it being San Fagciso, I would imagine troons attending would be all-in on this.

Imagine encountering the rogues gallery of those vermin..

man_rina_vtroon.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Some of them don't really mind and just trust their fans see

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Saw some stuff from friends there. Apparently it's a lot more packed today.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
:annoyedpippa:Wonders AI Offkai staff, whatever you did for Hime's show, you should have just done that for Shiina. Whoever was monitoring (or supposed to be) the stream or OBS should not be allowed to do so ever again. It is in-fucking-conceivable for you to fuck up THAT BAD and then be totally fine an hour later. Doesn't matter if it was severe ignorance and negligence or if it was deliberate, YOU FUCKED HER OVER. She has been up late at nights for a month practicing and you fucked her over. She can't say anything about it herself but don't expect the fans to forget this grievance. You can not just sorry this away.

Edit: According to Wonders AI, it was not their set up but the Venues and they could not set it up or control it themselves, the venue staff did not set it it up until 10 minutes before Shiina's showtime and it resulted in the malfunctions that Wonders AI was not actually able to do anything about. They were also unable to pospone or reschedual Shiina's show,.
:mikothumbsl:
Yeah it was also funny in a cursed way, but Shiina will never see it that way and she has to just take the L in silence.:pippasadl:

Archive

Something something sound system.

@Titanosaurus what did you do?

1687018655983.png

pururun

there is a man impersonating Cooksie (the clipper of Twitch VTubers)
It's a genuinely terrifying thought to have someone pretending to be you and taking advantage of the goodwill you've formed within a community. The Cooksie impersonator has been scamming people to get free stuff based on their stolen cred.

Top Bottom