"I keep choking! Who's in line to be choked next?"IRyS

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The most disgusting part for me is tributing on a tablet. How do you go so far as to think that masturbating onto something as a gift is a reasonable and sane way to earn their love?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Can't believe I lost a good Nyaru shiller to the autism vortex :gunpeko:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HAHAHAHAHAH ANOTHER ONE FOR THE 'CHAMBER, AYE SHE HUNGERS YET AGAIN! REST IN PISS YOU FUCKING RETARDED PSYCHOPATH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I RUBBED SHOULDERS WITH YOU AND WAS NONE THE WISER, SHAME ON ME!

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The most disgusting part for me is tributing on a tablet. How do you go so far as to think that masturbating onto something as a gift is a reasonable and sane way to earn their love?
It's like the same reason some dumb guys send dick pics - they think they're getting something back. But all they will ever receive is disgust. Kestraline deserves his fate.

The one true negative to "good opsec" (at least for other users relative to a bad person's "good" opsec) is that some people could be genuinely insane and you'd never know it as long as they make funny posts under a reasonable guise.
Hard Agree. It's not like this forum is the best place to find reasonably functional, normal people, but still, at least most of us know basic decorum and how not to act like a dumb ass. Did he take the Skitzo pill and have an actual schizophrenic break, or was he actually this much of a fucing creep? And if so... who was his first target? He's 30 years old, after all.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can't believe I lost a good Nyaru shiller to the autism vortex :gunpeko:
I mean, have you seen Nyaru? Lollllllll

But yeah, were there any warning signs in the coming months or was he flying completely under the radar here and on the homelands? I recognized his name from the Farms but for the most part he seemed like he was completely inoffensive

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
What a read, Jesus Fucking Christ.

Always heed what black Robert Downey Jr has preached:

The one true negative to "good opsec" (at least for other users relative to a bad person's "good" opsec) is that some people could be genuinely insane and you'd never know it as long as they make funny posts under a reasonable guise.
Technically everyone on this forum, even Rie.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
does he have double personality or was he medicated to the point his posts here were different to his autistic misadventures? I never thought his posts were weird compared to what he was doing elsewhere.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah, I had a quick glance over his posting history here and there's not really any sign of insanity. Occasionally references /vt/ rrats and that lingo but plenty of us do.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I mean, have you seen Nyaru? Lollllllll

But yeah, were there any warning signs in the coming months or was he flying completely under the radar here and on the homelands? I recognized his name from the Farms but for the most part he seemed like he was completely inoffensive
Completely flew under everyone's noses. I think the only slip up that was notable enough was mentioned in the DM exchange between the guy and resident broom doggo that links to a homeland post by the guy on 15 november this year where he shills a vtuber while shittalked charlotte.

It flew everyone's radar because it's around the same time homeland caught the news of Hana Macchia's fansly case and other stuff happening that day so no one really noticed beyond grannth in the DM with kestra. Then everyone begin to caught on when Kestraline start to rant on the titular groomcord/fujocord regarding Charlotte and I guess everything went tumbling down from there.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Well this was disappointing. :pippasadl:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

niggaphil

God damn, this is a wild read. Whats gonna happened in tva next to surpass this and Nolan? someone post a Pippa manifesto and go to shoot up a walmart? :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
God damn, this is a wild read. Whats gonna happened in tva next to surpass this and Nolan? someone post a Pippa manifesto and go to shoot up a walmart? :smugselen:
That's just reticule

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So needless to say, this is the big reason we've been busy/backlogged this week. Proctor deserves most of the credit on this one. He absolutely did the heavy lifting. Thhrang and I were basically assistants.

Big thank you to @famous artist pipkun as well for the logo. It was a first draft that got rushed out the door because of the speed at which Charlotte wanted to involve the authorities, but even his first draft exceeded my expectations.

We've got more stuff we gotta add and comb through, as well as the possibility this might not have been his first target. He also had a bit of an obsession with Natsumi Moe aka Shiori Novella. I doubt I'll be able to get a hold of her, but there might be other smaller vTubers to come out of the woodwork afterwards.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
shame she binned the tablet, that would've been a sexual predator charge for sure

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
HAHAHAHAHAH ANOTHER ONE FOR THE 'CHAMBER, AYE SHE HUNGERS YET AGAIN! REST IN PISS YOU FUCKING RETARDED PSYCHOPATH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I RUBBED SHOULDERS WITH YOU AND WAS NONE THE WISER, SHAME ON ME!
I thought we agreed to only let Nene near the chamber if hes being put in it.

So needless to say, this is the big reason we've been busy/backlogged this week. Proctor deserves most of the credit on this one. He absolutely did the heavy lifting. Thhrang and I were basically assistants.

Big thank you to @famous artist pipkun as well for the logo. It was a first draft that got rushed out the door because of the speed at which Charlotte wanted to involve the authorities, but even his first draft exceeded my expectations.

We've got more stuff we gotta add and comb through, as well as the possibility this might not have been his first target. He also had a bit of an obsession with Natsumi Moe aka Shiori Novella. I doubt I'll be able to get a hold of her, but there might be other smaller vTubers to come out of the woodwork afterwards.
Still waiting for that big Nolan thread you guys kept teasing. slackers.

Needless to say this guy is disgusting I hope Charlotte is good and happy and I hope spanner get's a spanner shoved somewhere unpleasant.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Holy fuck dude

Remember kiddos, your opsec is only as good as your level of menhera.

Top Bottom