"Hakos! You are shining girl! You are shining girl foah me!"Oozora Subaru

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This isn't directly related to the penis explosion. However, I knew this Charlotte Van Halen girl's name was familiar. She got caught up in some drama a couple years back because a bunch of vtweeters got bootyblasted that she made some funny comments on stream. The cancellation attempt failed, but it fucked her up mentally from what I remember. This PapitheLichKing faglord had it out for her.

Poor girl can't catch a break!

Yea, I remember this. Such a fucking mild take. "I don't want people I care about to be fat, because it's bad for their health and they may die." Fuck everyone who tried to ruin her over this comment.

Charlotte is herself diagnosed autistic, so dealing with these kinds of situations is tough for her. I'm glad she had the willingness to trust Proctor and us with this shit, because I hate seeing people in the right get railroaded.

niggaphil

Why is the discussion thread a completely different one?
i think proctor mentioned that the other thread could be used by law enforcement, and he doesnt want us to go to that thread and schizo posting or post nude

Kazuma

Early Adopter
What the fuck?

This isn't directly related to the penis explosion. However, I knew this Charlotte Van Halen girl's name was familiar. She got caught up in some drama a couple years back because a bunch of vtweeters got bootyblasted that she made some funny comments on stream. The cancellation attempt failed, but it fucked her up mentally from what I remember. This PapitheLichKing faglord had it out for her.

Poor girl can't catch a break!

I remember someone posted about this back in the homeland.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

i think proctor mentioned that the other thread could be used by law enforcement
BRITISH law enforcement, as well as her University's security wing. Her art college is in London, so we wanted to make sure at least that part of it was sanitized for public viewing so you guys don't start dropping slurs right as the bobbies were going to read it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Clarification: This has a discussion thread and is in Events instead of the Rec Room because law enforcement might legitimately use the old thread as reference material. I do not need them seeing yamanba's being tossed around.

niggaphil

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
For posterity, here's the two streams he did recently. This first one he tried (poorly) to refute what Charlotte was saying about him.

The second one is his 'attempt' at being a streamer himself. Watch him poorly play Portal and Golf with Friends (alone) before having a breakdown an hour in.

These are the three vids i have, non of them are those two
[Edit;] maybe the 1h:39m is but the others weren't streamed but videos on his YT

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Just goes to show, _never_ trust a viewer you turned into a janny.
I'll be looking forward to his jail freestyle from HMP Belmarsh.
:tenmakys:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Courtesy of Pipkun in the TVAcord.
1702963705970.png1702963720765.png

niggaphil

Topo Chico

So, did this retard get wind that this expose was happening as he hasn't been here since Friday and was only on KF yesterday? How active was he here? He seems to be mostly a general poster and as a primarily pippa poster I'm ignorant of this sperg.

Also like Nolan this nigga seems to be yuuge into discord, vent-posting included. This has quality cow potential.

Damn I went and searched for my interactions with him and vice versa. Very normal tier responses, and of note, an interest in another prolific sperg Wyatt: twitter anime fag, sawa reply guy, phase reply guy, Ron Desantis appreciator, and occasion racist thread creator (funny). Figured he was a normal-ish* (*as normal as anyone on this forum can be) shitposter. Again, quality meme. Sorry that streamer gal had to deal with his supreme levels of autismal attachment. Not cool at all.

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So, did this retard get wind that this expose was happening as he hasn't been here since Friday and was only on KF yesterday?

Yes. He realized a day or two ago how buggered he was.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So, did this retard get wind that this expose was happening as he hasn't been here since Friday and was only on KF yesterday? How active was he here? He seems to be mostly a general poster and as a primarily pippa poster I'm ignorant of this sperg.

Also like Nolan this nigga seems to be yuuge into discord, vent-posting included. This has quality cow potential.
He is banned from the forum. He 100% knows what is coming

Short

God Damn the Sun
Are spanner and mrspanner his only known alias's? I checked some small corpo discords and didn't find anything. I also checked Nano and Sleepy's and nothing. He mainly went after 2 views right?
I think he left most discords he was on.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
BRITISH law enforcement, as well as her University's security wing. Her art college is in London, so we wanted to make sure at least that part of it was sanitized for public viewing so you guys don't start dropping slurs right as the bobbies were going to read it.
Proctor is unironically saving our asses,if the bobbies saw how casually racist we were, it'd be a constant GTA 5-Star level shitshow and we'd all go to jail if we ever touched grass in the UK.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't really know what to say, other than I find it genuinely unnerving that he managed to hide so well in plain sight for so long.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Posting here to be part of the Kestraline Kronicles Klub.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Seems like he deleted his twitter account.

Screenshot_20231219-004119_X.jpg
Archive

Top Bottom