"The 'S.S.' stands for... sex god!!!"S.S. Isa

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For posterity, here's the two streams he did recently. This first one he tried (poorly) to refute what Charlotte was saying about him.

The second one is his 'attempt' at being a streamer himself. Watch him poorly play Portal and Golf with Friends (alone) before having a breakdown an hour in.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It actually crazy how you can just shitpost with someone on the internet and the next day they're outed as a fucking predator holy shit. Dear comrades, please take this as an exemple on what you should never do. And if you're already in this situation. Back away or you might get the feds looking your way just like this guy.

Mehk

Was a very apt way of describing her before she went to art school.

Though reading through all the shit the idiot did, this definitely feels like one of the neighbor moments you see when they are interviewing serial killers. "Guy seemed a little off but we could never have imagined THAT off." Good riddance.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I like how most people in this thread sound like the person being interviewed by the news after their neighbor was discovered to be a serial killer. "He seemed so normal."

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Still waiting for that big Nolan thread you guys kept teasing. slackers.
I'll be honest, I'm glad it's been delayed due to my lack of time recently and the sheer amount of stuff I have to go through. I would much rather have our inaugural post of this kind happen to be an actual menace like this than someone as pathetic as Nolan.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I like how most people in this thread sound like the person being interviewed by the news after their neighbor was discovered to be a serial killer. "He seemed so normal."

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
everyone here should watch "he was a quiet man"

Ensok

Early Adopter
I mean I personally don't find something like this surprising, but it is very funny.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I thought he seemed normal as well but the constant unironic seething anger about VShojo did make me doubletake a handful of times.

chihirogumi

This isn't directly related to the penis explosion. However, I knew this Charlotte Van Halen girl's name was familiar. She got caught up in some drama a couple years back because a bunch of vtweeters got bootyblasted that she made some funny comments on stream. The cancellation attempt failed, but it fucked her up mentally from what I remember. This PapitheLichKing faglord had it out for her.

Poor girl can't catch a break!

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
What in the actual fuck, man?

Fucking Discord jannies every time, man...

A message if the fucker ever reads this thread:

Also, please find your "closure" in the nearest psych ward.

frz

For posterity, here's the two streams he did recently. This first one he tried (poorly) to refute what Charlotte was saying about him.

The second one is his 'attempt' at being a streamer himself. Watch him poorly play Portal and Golf with Friends (alone) before having a breakdown an hour in.

Archive people archive these will be deleted once he found out the post

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive people archive these will be deleted once he found out the post
lol, you should check the channels that posted those videos

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Decided to look if he has a twitter. First thing i see is this.

Archive

Someone should probably tell her. Not me though

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What in the actual fuck, man?

Fucking Discord jannies every time, man...

A message if the fucker ever reads this thread:

Also, please find your "closure" in the nearest psych ward.

Here's the thing, and this is also why I'm not taking that Gucci the mod side in that other thread. People who aim for a position of power almost without exception do so for nefarious means. Someone put into a position of power unwillingly? Modded unwillingly? I'll give them more leeway. Generally those guys do better because they likely worked or found themselves in a position where they are needed. Most mods though? They want to be there, they want to be in that position. Doesn't matter, discord, twitch most websites. Power trippers, assholes, groomers.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
More like Golf without Friends, amirite?!?

VVVVV updoots below! VVVVV​

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Not something I expected to read during my lunch break but geez, we really haven't seen it all in the community huh

Topo Chico

Can't get any good Pizza in Scotland, there was never any hope for this poor fellow. If only he could have learned to walk the Pizza Dao. Quality autism tho :shubaIapprob:

Top Bottom