"I'm tired... I'm sick of these horny people dayo~ hahaha!"Amano Pikamee

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Arznbae

wtf is happening

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
every word she says beyond "this is now a legal dispute" can and will be used by Kestraline against her

this isn't even legal advice, this is just foresight, please stop talking - ideally before you pressed "go live", but there's still time to end the stream!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
so what are the chances that her lawyer told her to shut her mouth, but she's just ignoring it entirely
The point is that we are discovering the lawsuit against Spanner NOW in this stream, she never mentioned it before, if she started there something could have been done, but instead she come as being mad at Rinji for no reason

And she right now is saying that she ACTUALLY has to go to court

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
She keeps spilling the beans, holy shit shes dumber than I thought
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
every word she says beyond "this is now a legal dispute" can and will be used by Kestraline against her

this isn't even legal advice, this is just foresight, please stop talking - ideally before you pressed "go live", but there's still time to end the stream!
But John Counterpoint. If she continues to speak she'll learn her lesson maybe

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
And she right now is saying that she ACTUALLY has to go to court

so she turned off the stream and gave no other information about the case, right

right

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She is saying on Stream that she is apparently in a legal dispute against Spanner kek, chat is calling her stupid because she just made everything worse by abusing DMCA
Where is the dispute being filed? I'm up for a good lolsuit.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
"sorry I didn't understand the YouTube copyright system" while making no effort to educate herself and also think of the consequences of her actions

Bozu

Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Presenting one person's side of the story as the absolute truth despite the inconsistencies didn't sit well with me from the start (which was probably obvious). Now it appears they are both retards. Why the fuck would a person who's afraid for their safety state where they are located?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
so what are the chances that her lawyer told her to shut her mouth, but she's just ignoring it entirely

She literally said in the stream something along the lines of 'I was told directly not to discuss this, mention it or have anything to do with the situation'. Which she took as 'I need to go after other people discussing it and have them take it down'.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There will never be a being as self-destructive and ineffective in their actions as a woman.

Bozu

Early Adopter
There will never be a being as self-destructive and ineffective in their actions as a woman.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and all that.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...well, this is going to be one expensive lesson to learn. I want to hope it's resolved swiftly, but that's probably not going to be the case.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
so she turned off the stream and gave no other information about the case, right

right
Thank the emperor yes, but the stream just did not help her in any way, why she did not say anything about the lawsuit, why did she think nuking a VOD will help her in any way? now every dramatuber in this side of the imperium want to know and will make videos about it, she cant fight all of them

Bozu

Early Adopter
God, women truly are at their funniest when they are being retarded.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wow, somehow Spanner is gonna make it through this lawsuit easy because this woman is so stupid and dense she can't keep her mouth shut.

Bozu

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wow, somehow Spanner is gonna make it through this lawsuit easy because this woman is so stupid and dense she can't keep her mouth shut.
Now she just gave people another thing to look forward, her tardfight in court against Spanner

Top Bottom