"I'm not your mama dayo!"Takane Lui

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Now she just gave people another thing to look forward, her tardfight in court against Spanner
I know exactly what we need to make things worse: Legal Mindset.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Someone send her some thermite to use on her phone and computer. It is the only way for her to protect herself from herself
You're right. She still has time to delete this vod. e: haha suck it

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Here's the vod straight pulled from twitch dunno if shit got edited.
Had my post drafted and shit just waited for the UL to finish:yagoocry:

Bozu

Early Adopter
You're right. She still has time to delete this vod. e: haha suck it
God, Imagine if she asked proctor to delete these posts, that would make this saga go from funny to absolute cinema.
I dont think he would do it, but it would be hilarous if she tried.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Time to watch the 4chans for the Spanner response.

I'm literally high on woman committing reputation suicide right now. Watching the Chinese suffer should be a world sport

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I love when retards resurrect a dead discussion by doing dumb shit and claiming they dont want attention on that discussion. Even extra fun when the retard reveals more info that wasn't known to the public themselves in an attempt to explain their dumb actions.

I won't call you a lolcow Charlotte, but I appreciate the lunchtime entertainment.
:robertudrink:

Bozu

Early Adopter
I cant but help wonder if charlotte is off her meds, this just doesnt make sense, doesnt she have friends or people she can talk to about this stuff?
People who might tell her "No, this is actually a really dumb idea, dont do it"

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I cant but help wonder if charlotte is off her meds, this just doesnt make sense, doesnt she have friends or people she can talk to about this stuff?
That would require her to reach out to other people IN DISHONOR OF HER CHINK BLOOD.
Probably something to do with her extrenuous autism, it cripples her more than anything.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Apparently she was told not to talk about it, she just did it anyway. There's no helping stupid, I guess, because there was no reason to even bring this up again at all - legal case or no. She'd already won the court of public opinion and getting a restraining order/report him as a sex offender is far from difficult. Done. Move on.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I read the last two pages and holy shit, Charlotte you dumbass chink woman. Good luck getting the dramafags off your butt, you might just lose the Spanner case because of this.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The stream she copyright struck reuploaded once again as she decided to get the MEGA one I posted on Twitter removed.

fern_._

soft armpits

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The stream she copyright struck reuploaded once again as she decided to get the MEGA one I posted on Twitter removed.

Oh she's being persistent about this, huh? What an absolute bitch.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Char's Discord server is quite public. For someone so distressed about her stalker and who doesn't want to give him attention, she sure is doing a great job at giving him attention to the point of informing everyone on her server about it to do live reactions for content.

15.png16.png

Top Bottom