"I will remember this Kaela. I will get you for this. Goddamn you Kaela Kovalskia"Kureiji Ollie

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Stunned But Dumb

We're going to get to a point where she sends him a tablet, won't we?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Any sympathy I had for this woman is now quite gone.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Char's Discord server is quite public. For someone so distressed about her stalker and who doesn't want to give him attention, she sure is doing a great job at giving him attention to the point of informing everyone on her server about it to do live reactions for content.

View attachment 68244View attachment 68245
You should download the entire server's history, as a joke. This is not a person who is afraid for their safety.
e: Fucking hell, these are that recent? Yikes, Not a good look, etc.

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
You should download the entire server's history, as a joke. This is not a person who is afraid for their safety.
e: Fucking hell, these are that recent? Yikes, Not a good look, etc.
I do like a good joke.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I do like a good joke.
Thank you. We love to laugh.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I do like a good joke.
You may just be the only dramafag I like.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
she had the easiest slam-dunk case against Kestraline in the world, and decided to throw it away for the slightest amount of attention

if she wants to be even remotely successful in her legal battle, she needs to hand the keys of each and every social media and messaging account to her lawyer, and go through them for anything she wants to post or say publicly, because she is showing an incredible lack of self-restraint otherwise

God's Strongest Dragoon

Apparently she was told not to talk about it, she just did it anyway. There's no helping stupid, I guess, because there was no reason to even bring this up again at all - legal case or no. She'd already won the court of public opinion and getting a restraining order/report him as a sex offender is far from difficult. Done. Move on.
I haven't watched the stream but from what I've been reading in this thread, that's basically it at most. If she were looking to take any other punitive actions against him, she basically fucked herself legally as any half decent lawyer is going to point to the DMCA and how she's admitted to perjury to destroy her credibility in court. Didn't she throw away the cum tablet with no photos so its basically his word vs her word in court?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
What the actual fuck did you think was going to happen when you did something unecessary regarding a topic that nobody even thought about recently? The last bit of existence this whole thing even had was what... a few lols at an attempt he made to be a streamer? The best part is how you made sure to comment you didn't want anything to give it attention as you screamed about it through a megaphone at the mountaintop.

Also for a topic she claims she wanted to settle in court case then be done with, randomly deciding several months later after the whole thing went silent to do a "live react" making fun of the guy is uh.. certainly a decision to make. You had no issue finding a reupload of that to have a giggle about at his expense, but couldn't handle a video that talked about the original situation? A video which apparently didn't offend you in it's entirety but was mostly a problem because it had some mean things in the chat.
Don't get me wrong, it WAS funny and laughing at retards is a pretty good time. But that sort of makes me question how "emotionally damaging" or whatever the video about the original situation actually was. Most people who want to move on won't go out of their way to bring the topic back up then advertise it as a spectacle if it actually bothers them or they want it over with.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
At this point you may as well make a compilation of all of her antics over the years. How long will it be until others approach Kuri about her?

Stunned But Dumb

I'll never really understand why people who are terminally online are not also internet savvy enough to save death/rape threats before reporting them. Or don't report them at all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'll never really understand why people who are terminally online are not also internet savvy enough to save death/rape threats before reporting them. Or don't report them at all.
See the thing there is most of the time, these alleged threats either didn't happen, or were so comically absurd it'd be self-defeating to publish them as evidence. They just hope "I got death threats!" will give them protection because, by implication, it puts all backlash on the same level as some loony who threatens to kill them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
None of you understand it's not fun if there is no challenge you gotta win the legal battle on the hardest difficulty or it means nothing!

If i were to be slightly kind. I suspect she thinks without much evidence the case was already lost so decided to action cancel into pity me points on twitter.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
We both know there is a really small chance that they actually happened, claiming death/rape threats is a sure way to garner sympathy.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Because they are potentially lying, too dumb to save them as evidence, or whatever the fuck she means here.

Discord_lK9D1UnLle.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
See the thing there is most of the time, these alleged threats either didn't happen, or were so comically absurd it'd be self-defeating to publish them as evidence. They just hope "I got death threats!" will give them protection because, by implication, it puts all backlash on the same level as some loony who threatens to kill them.
Kill yourself is a death threat apparently...

Top Bottom