"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Just to clear any possible suspicion: I think the entirety of Sonic is utter trash.
:irysthumbsupl:
Mario has better gameplay tbh. Sonic is just run fast: the game. Ultra autism included.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fucking SomeCallmeJohnny was even in on this shit, I am curious to what @Porean was talking about as well as poaching thats why I don't think its Airi but this might be a dead end anyway

ahahaha someone modded fucking a generic anime girl with Korone's voice, there is so much autism in Sonic

niggaphil

Now it strikes my mind: If he is an Sonic competition rom hacking competition organiser, it means he is really good at high speed gaming due to his autism, right?

Why his gaming skill in the video is shit-tier. Even DSP could play better than him. :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Mario has better gameplay tbh. Sonic is just run fast: the game. Ultra autism included.
No-one:

No-one at all:

Nintendtards: Mario is better than Sonic, you know.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Leave it to the Scottish to make the Anglos look good by comparison

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Does that first reply imply that shcontest is spanner?
Seems like it at least

Didn't even check his Sonic retro wiki entry before asking....? The head of the yearly Sonic Hacking Contest since 2010.

A

Or his forum profile with the same date of birth and location as Proctor's OP? The one with 3000+ posts about Sonic and Sonic game hacking?

A

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We got another celebrity on our hands!

:kroniidrinking:

So his other alt is SOTI, wtf is this, is this a joke?

Some more drama here (don't want to clutter up too much)

Name of that hack he was working apparently is another one of his handles. SonicEpsilon

Godspeed digging up all 109 sonic forums he's been banned from.
I wish this was a joke why the fuck is there so many and why are these fucks on all of them? LOL

Apology thread
Epsilon Page 1
Epsilon Page 2
Epsilon Page 3
Epsilon Page 4
Epsilon Page 5
Epsilon Page 6
Epsilon Page 7

A simple introduction but mentions raiding IRC channels

Introduction

Romhacking.net profile with links to his mods https://www.romhacking.net/community/1996/
Romhack Profile

Sonic 2 Dimps edition page https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1043/
Sonic 2 Dimps

Sonic ERaZor page https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1080/
Sonic ERaZor

Jester's Challenge page https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1071/
Jester's Challenge

Doctor Robotnik's Creature Capture page https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1029/
Creature Capture

Apparently provided music to this project, cannot find proper credits to what he did so far
https://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_1_Lunacy https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?threads/sonic-1-lunacy.27967/
the Masochistic Maniacs page is down
Page 1
Page 2

Just in case a few tracks are on youtube, again no credit take with a grain of salf

Possible DeviantArt profile under name SonicEpsilon. Gaylord Jenkins UK, empty could be a coincidence

Another possible hit, SonicEpsilon93 profile only two posts. Username matched, 93 of course likely birth year

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The head of the yearly Sonic Hacking Contest since 2010.
I don't know how this keeps getting worse. This is going to cause waves in the fucking SONIC COMMUNITY NOW.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
No-one:

No-one at all:

Nintendtards: Mario is better than Sonic, you know.
No-one:

No-one at all:

Sonic Fans: "Please Charlotte... I don't want to ruin anything further with you, I just want Closure!"

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don't know how this keeps getting worse. This is going to cause waves in the fucking SONIC COMMUNITY NOW.
This guy has been active online since the mid-2000s. We are likely just scratching the surface of what is out there. That Sonic Hacking Contest seems like a fairly well regarded community event. There's many possibilities that come to mind but if he's this fucking out of his gourd with Charlotte, he may have been involved with some of the more unsavory aspects of the sonic community specifically as well.

A horrifying thought:

I don't know Christory that well but there's a nonzero chance Chris-chan and him were bumping around similar Sonic related websites at the same time.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
This guy has been active online since the mid-2000s. We are likely just scratching the surface of what is out there. That Sonic Hacking Contest seems like a fairly well regarded community event. There's many possibilities that come to mind but if he's this fucking out of his gourd with Charlotte, he may have been involved with some of the more unsavory aspects of the sonic community specifically as well.

A horrifying thought:

I don't know Christory that well but there's a nonzero chance Chris-chan and him were bumping around similar Sonic related websites at the same time.
Godspeed digging up all 109 sonic forums he's been banned from.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
We got another celebrity on our hands!

:kroniidrinking:

So his other alt is SOTI, wtf is this, is this a joke?

Some more drama here (don't want to clutter up too much)

Name of that hack he was working apparently is another one of his handles. SonicEpsilon

I wish this was a joke why the fuck is there so many and why are these fucks on all of them? LOL
If it's worth posting then it is worth archiving. We know he's already in some form of DFE mode. I don't know if he's willing to nuke 15 years of posting history but the interesting stuff needs to be saved just in case.

Here's the big nate wiki one to get you started:

Archive

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This isn't directly related to the penis explosion. However, I knew this Charlotte Van Halen girl's name was familiar. She got caught up in some drama a couple years back because a bunch of vtweeters got bootyblasted that she made some funny comments on stream. The cancellation attempt failed, but it fucked her up mentally from what I remember. This PapitheLichKing faglord had it out for her.

Poor girl can't catch a break!

Now I know why her name was so familiar. I watched this chick play osrs on twitch a few times :whatastory:

Praid

Just another idiot
What a crazy nigga. He belonged more on /vt/ then he ever did in this place. you'd think from him being a homeland refugee that he'd know better.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
wow janny motherfucker posting my juicy screenies and stealing my upcummies smh i was waiting until we could snoop around some more bout SAGE, don't want this to disappear.

roktofferson

damn this year keeps swingin. it'll be interesting to see what skeletons get unearthed. hopefully no real ones

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have it on confirmed authority that he recently began using an alt named "Chuubahell". ID 1185216302793625654.
1702970833693.png
Discord addiction is real. (capipicord)
1702970931640.png

His Twitter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Please tell me this isn't one of you, after all you are smarter than to post drama shit in /tsunX/ RIGHT? We don't want to make Spanner DFE even harder
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 08-29-05 (0) _vt_ - _tsunX_ - Tsunderia Extended - Virtual YouTubers ...png
[EDIT;] Good move Bucko! might be some brains in this chicken-shit outfit after all
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 08-34-19 (0) _vt_ - _tsunX_ - Tsunderia Extended - Virtual YouTubers ...png

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
This is by far THE funniest thing I have ever seen on this website. I was not ready for the time he broke down into tears like a pussy ON STREAM because he lost his anime waifu. Holy lord.

The bobbies when they try to catch master schizo spanner:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Should I mention his Sonic alts Spanner and SOTI and his ties to the Sonic Fandom on the Homeland or should that be held back and kept in here for now?

Top Bottom