"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

123whatever

Long live frogiwawa
There was barely ever a single post about this one before she got suspended. We need holoEN drama so bad
I don't count on that ever happening at this point

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Holo Drama Equates to Grampire spreading sedition from the inside and overthrowing the corporate shackles that exist to hold him back.

I ran out of meds.

On the topic of Zaion theres stuff happening in the general thread Zaionsaying nothing but mass hearting a bunch of youtube comments

not unreasonable to say shes pissed about the situation but at least shes taking her time

If i had to guess consulting someone to see what she can get away with saying

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Holo Drama Equates to Grampire spreading sedition from the inside and overthrowing the corporate shackles that exist to hold him back.

I ran out of meds.

On the topic of Zaion theres stuff happening in the general thread Zaionsaying nothing but mass hearting a bunch of youtube comments

not unreasonable to say shes pissed about the situation but at least shes taking her time

If i had to guess consulting someone to see what she can get away with saying
Yea, I'll just quote myself here to bring the information into this thread as well.

I know we've got the ol' "Post this shit in the Zaion graduation thread' thing, but this is too fucking juicy to not put in the main thread. SUPPOSEDLY, Sayu said this on her OG Discord server the moment the termination letter got posted on Twitter.
View attachment 16253
I'm not on her Discord so I can't confirm. If there's anyone like @NolanCrush (who I hope is looking and not touching, and not saying shit to just blend in) that would be awesome.
Edit:

She's also been on her old Youtube Channel liking comments like crazy. Here's a selection of some fun ones.
View attachment 16257View attachment 16258View attachment 16259
View attachment 16260
View attachment 16261
View attachment 16262
View attachment 16263
View attachment 16264
View attachment 16265
View attachment 16266
View attachment 16267
View attachment 16268
View attachment 16269
She's also very clearly not just blind liking every comment, there are plenty without hearts. It's pretty clear based on this how she's feeling with everything.

Jealous

Lurker

Timestamped Finana on Zaion's termination
Stolen from /vt/
>Zaion asked Finana for advice in a stream
>That stream got Zaion in trouble with management
>Finana didn't watch the stream and it was probably privated to she wouldn't have been able
>Zaion asked her for help with management
>Finana defends Zaion against management because she tells them she followed her advice
>Management tells Finana what actually happened
>Zaion then tells Finana that she's sorry for lying to her
>Continues to do what she "apologized" for anyway

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Looking through some of the twitter tags relating to this, #xsoleil, #nijisanji, #zaion, etc., and it's, uhhhh, wew, to say the least. I'd post the negative comments, but I think finding some positive ones would genuinely be more impressive. I don't think I've ever seen people go this hard, and celebrating this much over someone graduating. Not Yugo, not Rushia after the entire story got out. I guess this is the community NijiEN fostered.

I know you're joking, but it's mostly alphabet soups calling her problematic, and people who type like your average wigger zoomers.

edit2:

Take a gander at the comments, even on the wiki, this shit is wild. Mano fucking Aloe's comment section is almost entirely positive somehow, HITOMI CHRIS' IS MORE POSITIVE, and this girl is getting this much shit even though there's nothing concrete out there about what she really did.

If I didn't know any better, I'd assume there were gayops happening against this girl or something, because this is so over the top compared to the circumstances of her termination. I know this is the grave they chose, but I really hope the nijis can actually wrangle their viewerbase, because imagine what would happen if one of them got terminated for something actually heinous?
I know we've got the ol' "Post this shit in the Zaion graduation thread' thing, but this is too fucking juicy to not put in the main thread. SUPPOSEDLY, Sayu said this on her OG Discord server the moment the termination letter got posted on Twitter.
View attachment 16253
I'm not on her Discord so I can't confirm. If there's anyone like @NolanCrush (who I hope is looking and not touching, and not saying shit to just blend in) that would be awesome.
Edit:

She's also been on her old Youtube Channel liking comments like crazy. Here's a selection of some fun ones.
[pictures snipped]
What irks me about how Niji has presented this, both from the announcements and XSoliel's statements, is the way they've mixed legitimate offenses (e.g. "Giving false information to other NIJISANJI EN Livers regarding the contents of her communications with ANYCOLOR Inc.") together with subjective offenses (e.g. "Offensive remarks regarding discrimination and sexual assault"). That has completely warped the discourse. The pro-Zaion camp glosses over the legitimate offenses and seethes about preferential treatment and her genmates throwing her under the bus, while the anti-Zaion camp digs for her cancel-worthy clips and her dox and crows about her genmates hating her. (I won't claim either camp consists of "typical NijiEN fans".)

In my post which reinigen quoted, I speculated that there was a spiralling feud between Zaion and management, because I think this mixing of offenses also tainted Zaion's perception of her legitimate offenses. Hence the lack of remorse. reinigen's post under the spoiler is also a likely scenario.
I think in order to be fair we need to be just as charitable to Zaion as we are to Niji/her genmates. And if we are, we see an immediate contradiction which is Zaion saying "I got in trouble for rules that were not clearly laid out."

I think the entirety of this case is going to come down to the expectations that were set pre-debut. As an example, let's assume this scenario. Sayu/Zaion has been completely unabashed in talking about her dark sense of humor. Based on what we've seen, I can't imagine a scenario where she didn't go in saying "This is my sense of humor, will this be a dealbreaker?".

I see two possible scenarios:
  1. Niji knew what her sense of humor was like, but told her she had to clean up her act in order to act as one of their employees. Zaion agreed, then didn't clean up. This started the rule breaking spree and resulted in her being rightfully terminated.
  2. Niji said "Your sense of humor is okay, no worries" and gave her the green light. This would mainly fall on them not doing their due diligence. I would assume before totally finalizing a streamer, someone would go back and review some old material to make sure they weren't lying to you in their interview. Someone reviewing VODS will be much cheaper than whatever the hell got flushed with their investment in Zaion.
I expect it's going to come down to something like that. Was Zaion a hard headed idiot? Or was Niji a typical Japanese Corpo working with a foreign worker and when 'expectations weren't met', went Total Retard War on her despite the optics problem it created.

As of right now, my personal inclination is until we hear from Zaion we can't fully judge. But my gut is leaning towards scenario #2 just simply that's how retarded most Japanese Corporations act. Time and time again I've seen too many of their companies act like that when dealing with foreign workers.

I await her streams to see how she'll react afterwards. And I look forward to seeing if the rrat of her having a Discord log dump is legit or not.

Some of these hearts are concerning but I’m going to try to wait for a response before final judgement.

Not looking good so far though tbh. No remorse and seemingly outright hatred for her friends.
Idk I would be pissed too from my position firmly under the bus they may have been friends before but I would not be surprised if that's changed
I'd caution against reading too much into the hearts. Right now Sayu is just clicking buttons on what other people post. You won't find nuance in a Youtube comments section, meaning you won't find anyone there who will say "It sucks that you were treated unfairly, but did you really lie to the other livers?" or anything like that. Even if anyone said that, she'd probably wait until she's ready to answer with her own words.

I'm not surprised if there are complicated feelings now on both sides. Zaion spoke warmly of her genmates and senpais for their support before she was suspended. HoloJP3 and Kawaii were pretty sad and angry at Rushia and Oceane. So, for example, I don't think Kotoka threw Zaion under the bus, but I think Ver went too far. Zaion may think both of them did. I'd wait for Sayu's statement.

And we already knew she and Kyo had beef.

I await her streams to see how she'll react afterwards. And I look forward to seeing if the rrat of her having a Discord log dump is legit or not.
The dramafag in me wants to see the alleged Discord log, but it would be the same as wanting to see Rushia's alleged deadman's switch. So I don't want that.

Apparently this was a thing that happened.

Tldr: Mario removed Zaion's name from the title of their cover song.

Now that's just petty.

Archive of the previous title of Maria and Zaion's duet cover on Maria's channel, and archive of Zaion being thrown down the memory hole.

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Stolen from /vt/
>Finana didn't watch the stream and it was probably privated to she wouldn't have been able
>Finana defends Zaion against management because she tells them she followed her advice

Its so vague, save for the fact it happened over vacation...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The dramafag in me wants to see the alleged Discord log, but it would be the same as wanting to see Rushia's alleged deadman's switch. So I don't want that.
I slightly disagree, only in that Rushia's mistake was pretty clearly all her fault. She panicked after the Mafu Discord DM and did shit she absolutely shouldn't have done. And I think had Rushia leaked anything it would only have made her worse.

I think if Zaion/Sayu actually did get totally screwed by biased management or getting ganged up on by a clique she pissed off and she had the logs to prove it, I think she should leak it. Especially for how they've been talking about her post firing.

That's a point /vt/ has touched on as well that I think is a fair criticism, is that compare how Zaion was let go vs Rushia. Rushia CLEARLY fucked up, and her termination notice was MUCH more gentle and even handed to her. They basically said, "She fucked up, we investigated her, and we've decided to part ways. Best of luck to her." And even the talent were pretty gentle with her despite the fact she clearly mad a gigantic mistake.

Stolen from /vt/

Its so vague, save for the fact it happened over vacation...
Fish has proven since her debut to be weapons grade level naive. She's barely figured out how the world works. And the amount of times she's fucked up herself - especially in the ways she's fucked up - I can't in good faith fully believe her. Using the term 'gaslit' especially makes me wonder if someone else influenced her to believe what she's talking about here.

Though either way, her little clip here has proven to be a useful tool to try and push a pro-Niji point of view. Someone has noticed that a poster is working overtime on /vt/ non-stop using the Fish clip to try and stifle any discussion of Zaion.
1678622636955097.png
And my general reaction to this post is summed up pretty well by another post.
Capture.PNG
My bullshit detector is just not happy with the entire situation. Something just feels.........off. Here's hoping we eventually get some perspective on it.

Edit: Another really good point -
1678599019197360.png

1678622636955097.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Look guys, I know like, 8 different people are all calling her a liar and giving references of times she lied to them, but I think we need to wait until we hear both sides of the argument!
And my general reaction to this post is summed up pretty well by another post.
View attachment 16352
So your general reaction is 'ignore what she said, and then do ad hominem attacks'? L+ratio to you.
Edit: Another really good point -
View attachment 16356
Yeah! Silence is violence!
She's not Nijisanji anymore. If she were, Niji's lawyers would be working overtime to sue this person (in between issuing copyright claims on random youtube channels).

Edit:
Considering when asking yourself "Is this person lying", one of the most important factors is your judgement of their character and their previous propencity for either lying or being tricked into believing false information.....yes, I stand by that evaluation.
When a whole bunch of people are saying the same thing though...I mean, I suppose I don't care if you want to say all of Nijisanji corporate and EN are liars and this one person is going to tell the truth eventually? No love lost with any of them from me regardless.

Edit 2: I'm genuinely not sure if you people understand what 'mad' is, I literally do not care about any of these people.
I'm just pointing out the retarded logic of a 'reaction' to Fish-sluts complaints being, "Well I don't believe you because I don't like you". And then the second point literally being "Silence is violence", like, that is exactly what the person was saying.
1678650298522.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Look guys, I know like, 8 different people are all calling her a liar and giving references of times she lied to them, but I think we need to wait until we hear both sides of the argument!
Because there's never been an instance in human history where people have incentives to band together and tell half truths and lies about someone to make themselves look better, amirite?
So your general reaction is 'ignore what she said, and then do ad hominem attacks'? L+ratio to you.
Considering when asking yourself "Is this person lying", one of the most important factors is your judgement of their character and their previous propencity for either lying or being tricked into believing false information.....yes, I stand by that evaluation.

paul

Early Adopter
I didn't pay attention after they changed the title, did someone take screenshots? Was it that bad they had to disable the comments?
identity cover.jpg
I also want to post this because the stalin meme never gets old
1678636027810823.jpg

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Was it that bad they had to disable the comments?
Either they fucked up something or that they didn't expect the wave of people who was like "Nijisanji what the fuck, I know she got fired but do you have to scrub her name out?"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Yeah! Silence is violence!
She's not Nijisanji anymore. If she were, Niji's lawyers would be working overtime to sue this person (in between issuing copyright claims on random youtube channels).

Edit:

When a whole bunch of people are saying the same thing though...I mean, I suppose I don't care if you want to say all of Nijisanji corporate and EN are liars and this one person is going to tell the truth eventually? No love lost with any of them from me regardless.

Edit 2: I'm genuinely not sure if you people understand what 'mad' is, I literally do not care about any of these people.
I'm just pointing out the retarded logic of a 'reaction' to Fish-sluts complaints being, "Well I don't believe you because I don't like you". And then the second point literally being "Silence is violence", like, that is exactly what the person was saying.
View attachment 16361
In all honesty, it is hard to take people claiming she did nothing wrong seriously. It is the typical /vt/ and Twitter contrarian mindset of "this person slightly conforms to my way of thinking, despite everyone saying they are an asshole, there is no way they could be in the wrong!" Why is it so hard to accept that she is probably just a giant, lying cunt? She was very publicly fumbling in her streams, it is pretty clear what happened, imo.

I didn't pay attention after they changed the title, did someone take screenshots? Was it that bad they had to disable the comments?
View attachment 16359
View attachment 16360
On the list of dumbass reactions one could have taken, this is definitely near the top. Even Hololive didn't scrub Rushia out of anything she was a part of aside from her own videos.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
In all honesty, it is hard to take people claiming she did nothing wrong seriously. It is the typical /vt/ and Twitter contrarian mindset of "this person slightly conforms to my way of thinking, despite everyone saying they are an asshole, there is no way they could be in the wrong!" Why is it so hard to accept that she is probably just a giant, lying cunt? She was very publicly fumbling in her streams, it is pretty clear what happened, imo.
I don't think anyone here is claiming she did nothing wrong, people are just saying that we haven't seen her side of the story at all, and that the reaction from Nijisanji as a company, their livers, assorted twitter freaks, and even some of the nijisanji fanbase has been really retarded and terribly handled in all respects. They went so ham on her over something they could've just stated were "severe creative differences", that it's suspicious as fuck, and that's why people aren't exactly ready to just accept what's happening at face value.

It's not a Rushia situation where you could clearly see every single step she took, and how it's just a cascade of the worst decisions imaginable, that could've all been avoided if she just laid low for a week or two.

It could absolutely still be 100% her fault, and hopefully we'll find out whether that's true when she tells her side, but it's beyond doubt that Nijisanji handled this about as badly as they could've.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 16360
I'm not sure why this is a thing
I don't watch Xsoleil in general so idunno much about the pink one other then shes a puppet i think so i can't speak to her character.

But this could be anything from the speculated "I hate you now so im not crediting you" (which is really odd as shes instill in the video wouldin't she just private it if that's the case?) to "Ninji is scrubbing mention of her" to "oh god what do i do *panik*" and removing zaion from the title because she jumped the gun because let's be honest Xsoleil has one brain cell and Zaion took it in the divorce.

I get it's fun to speculate motivations ive been doing it all thread and in general too but this one does not add up to me.

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
Though either way, her little clip here has proven to be a useful tool to try and push a pro-Niji point of view. Someone has noticed that a poster is working overtime on /vt/ non-stop using the Fish clip to try and stifle any discussion of Zaion.
It's funny that you mention "suspicious pro-niji posts", because numbermonkeys have been pouring oil on the situation by outright lying, as they usually do.

It's some story about her brother. Not even tangentially related to Zaion, and yet underevolved tribal seanigs respond as if the quote is real.
This isn't even the first time a entirely fake quote results in threads and threads full of true supporters who now hate NijiEN, almost perfectly mirroring the twitter vermintide who will scream about socjus before admitting that they never watched.

EDIT: I am thankful for whoever posted this just now, because here's yet another case of how easily monkeys will lie about lies.

Attachments

• 1678661987893868.jpg
    1678661987893868.jpg
    788.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
On the list of dumbass reactions one could have taken, this is definitely near the top. Even Hololive didn't scrub Rushia out of anything she was a part of aside from her own videos.
Well there was that one awkward instance where they removed poor Luna instead of Rushia from some HoloFes promotional stuff presumably due to an error. Not the same thing, but still kind of funny to think about even though I like the candy princess. :SelenHAHAhere:
I do agree the attempted scrub is kind of ridiculous for someone who wasn't actively trying to tank the company or drag what they could down with them. Even if their laundry list of shit is all true none of it really indicates much beyond working with her sucked and caused headaches. So a slate wipe looks pretty damn stupid. Now if she does something afterward along the lines of.. I dunno, maybe a crazy ass discord log drop then I could understand playing pretend about it.

Frankly from everything I've seen so far they had "legitimate enough" reasons to toss her. You could argue most of it wasn't that bad or was done before the simple fact is your boss doesn't have to deal with you as long as you give them some shit to write on the line saying "Why I fired this person." Haven't been deep diving, just mostly catching up on what people got here on the threads but overall seems like maybe she just annoyed enough people that dealing with her made them say fuck it and want her gone with. If something else comes out then we'll see where it goes but unless there's a big drop I'm going to just guess that's the gist of it.
A shame but it is what it is. You can't force someone into an enviroment they don't work in.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It's less about Zaions firing now and more on the poor handling of the entire situation by nij and their talents. It's pretty clear to me now that if nij just left it at internal disagreements and contract breaking and put the leash on their tards, this controversy would have never happened. Now it devolved into the exposing of clear favoritism among the talents, their hypocrisy, and their overall retardatation.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It's less about Zaions firing now and more on the poor handling of the entire situation by nij and their talents. It's pretty clear to me now that if nij just left it at internal disagreements and contract breaking and put the leash on their tards, this controversy would have never happened. Now it devolved into the exposing of clear favoritism among the talents, their hypocrisy, and their overall retardatation.
Keep in mind all this talk about favoritism and such so far is just rrating past a certain point (yes, talents have yab'd and had nothing happen, we've seen suspected silent suspensions, which I think is a really bad practice, cutting a streamer off of their revenue stream and possibly lying about it is quite a punishment tbh). We're waiting on if something else drops besides this scrubbing, who knows what's being said behind closed doors, true or untrue, at this point, what the actual relations were and such.

And remember, like Nolan posted before

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I grabbed this picture off of cuckchan, and can't be 100% certain if it was ever actually real, but holy fuck, I think I'll choke to death if the comments on the cover were just disabled to hide or delete these.

1678646488536887.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I grabbed this picture off of cuckchan, and can't be 100% certain if it was ever actually real, but holy fuck, I think I'll choke to death if the comments on the cover were just disabled to hide or delete these.

View attachment 16383
I mean, I would not be surprised if they were real. A lot of corpo chuubas post comments on others songs. If they are all gone now, that is incredibly dumb of them.

Top Bottom