"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

Twitter cringe and insanity

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Interesting, I wonder how the social credit system over at X works

chances are it works on automated replies unless a large number of reports flood in enough to get a unpaid intern to review it manually so at best it's scanning the account for keywords and phrases,,

it's why i suggested getting the word out Twitter has a difficult time ignoring large influxes of activity bitchlich and her mother have an army of retards who probally helped it push through

The ban was undeserved but Ant does say inflammatory shit so no surprise the guy who used to wash dishes at mcdonalds arbitrarily pushed the button.

The above is all speculation on my part on how twitter bans work based on some other sites ive used.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Probably because she was in Australia. Isn't that what they all call each other down there?
I was also considering that she was also dunking on Frootroon (the least terrible member of the Froot family).

A biological woman.

:educateyourself:

lol

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The vTweeters have gotten our boy @Kuri Rinji

image.png

Edit: Some examples
image.png

Archive
And the proper response -

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
What are the odds that froots mom got them too?
Very low, man never messed with Froot directly iirc but rather he was stirring up with people calling him out, perhaps he stumbled upon the wrong person idk

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Very low, man never messed with Froot directly iirc but rather he was stirring up with people calling him out, perhaps he stumbled upon the wrong person idk
This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them
:panik:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The vTweeters have gotten our boy @Kuri Rinji

image.png

Edit: Some examples
image.png

Archive
And the proper response -

I dumped the archives for it including all Tweets and Media Tweets. I might set up some sort of website using the archived files to emulate browsing them directly from Twitter for convenience.

COCO'S UNFUNNY REDDIT MOMENTS.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Brown hands typed this.

Ayo @The Proctor we should probably make these guys verify they're the real deal and give them a tag of shame, Kuri too though he's pretty much confirmed his veracity by now, you did make the flip rabbit confirm he was actually gay back in the day didn't you? Specially with the amount of gimmick and impersonation accounts being made by retards nowadays.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Brown hands typed this.

Ayo proctor we should probably make these guys verify they're the real deal and give them a tag of shame, Kuri too though he's pretty much confirmed his veracity by now, you did make the flip rabbit confirm he was the real deal back in the day didn't you?
Yeah I did, made that guy get out of the scene for months until he came up again, what about it

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh shit, it's famed shitposter extraordinaire and admin of Banned VT Memes Komachi "Il Duce" Panko.
Panko-Dance.gif

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Brown girl love,
brown man hate?
Brown girl love (as a partner).
Brown man love (as a brother).
1697085720627.png

...unless they run a vtuber drama account, in which case :tenmakys:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
googledotcom: how+kill+italians+when+find+in+house

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
hey panko, not related, but are you continuing your mario 64 playthrough soon? love your streams
Yes, 100%
I also love her streams too. ffs I thought the joke was over. I superchatted $100 to her to bring a close to that joke on her drunk anniversary stream

Top Bottom