"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

Twitter cringe and insanity

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is probably a block to be proud of.

:educateyourself:

Wait, Flipsie is the bad guy here?

vTweeter or not, his ability to get unsympathetic Niji-sphere retards to mald at him makes me neutral to him at worst. Not sure why you're taken aback by him using Selenbird as a cudgel: it really fucking strikes deep every time it's used.

It's nearly June and Nijisisters are still impotently seething at Flipsie. That alone is pretty fucking funny. That kind of makes up for being a filthy vTweeter, most of the time.
Its nearly June and Flipsie still didnt find something else to do with his life than trying to bait Nijisanji vtubers on twitter when he knows they will receive backlash whether they take the bait or not.

Sure, nijisister fans seething on twitter is always a blast but two wrongs dont make a right. It'll take more than that for me to believe Flipsie isnt one of the most cringe vtweeter around. So yeah, i dont think Finana did anything wrong by blocking a clout chaser whose whole existence is to bring her and her coworkers down.

Its just my opinion though, anyone can feel free to think Flipsie is Le Based vtweeter for beating down a dead horse.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Its nearly June and Flipsie still didnt find something else to do with his life than trying to bait Nijisanji vtubers on twitter when he knows they will receive backlash whether they take the bait or not.

Sure, nijisister fans seething on twitter is always a blast but two wrongs dont make a right. It'll take more than that for me to believe Flipsie isnt one of the most cringe vtweeter around. So yeah, i dont think Finana did anything wrong by blocking a clout chaser whose whole existence is to bring her and her coworkers down.

Its just my opinion though, anyone can feel free to think Flipsie is Le Based vtweeter for beating down a dead horse.
Flisie being a clout-chasing vTweeter and a hilariously effective rodeo clown for Nijis aren't mutually exclusive.

It isn't about being right or him heckin' le based (really?). It's that he remains amusing in terms of beating the same unlikable group of retards, dead horse or not. Finana blocking him isn't right or wrong; it's just funny and the retard Niji fans prove it.

I take infinitely greater issue with all the vTweeter-led cancellation attempts (muh raycisms, traps in transphobic, etc.) over Holos alone, nevermind some redditors' being furious about a pink anime rabbit's edgy humor.

TL;DR: Hot take: It's ok to just say you don't like drama or still like Niji EN. Or some combination of that. Flipsie is hardly the most offensive vTubing-sphere thing on Twatter, in my opinion. The Nijifan community is absolutely lolcow material and his ability to milk them is an invaluable service to a gossip forum/lolcow observers.

I'm sure he will eventually be retarded and maybe go tilt at a group/individuals that are actually likable or don't deserve it. But we're not there yet. So until then, I look forward to Flipsie continuing to make these fucktards with pronouns in their bios (and a list of mental illnesses alongside them) shit and piss themselves in impotent rage.

In short, two retards fighting is amusing.
Especially if one of them is (somewhat) less retarded than the second retard. I did find it mildly annoying that he's fucking everywhere in the replies (even people amused by him do mute him for the sake of the browsing experience).

Also it goes without saying, but if Flipsie has an account here, he should never make that known. Poop-touching and gayops aren't brag-worthy things; that'll get you mocked if discovered.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Flisie being a clout-chasing vTweeter and a hilariously effective rodeo clown for Nijis aren't mutually exclusive.

It isn't about being right or him heckin' le based (really?). It's that he remains amusing in terms of beating the same unlikable group of retards, dead horse or not. Finana blocking him isn't right or wrong; it's just funny and the retard Niji fans prove it.

I take bigger issue with all the vTweeter-led cancellation attempts.

TL;DR: Hot take: It's ok to just say you don't like drama or still like Niji EN. Or some combination of that. Flipsie is hardly the most offensive vTubing-sphere thing on Twatter, in my opinion.

Its not even that i dont like drama or that i enjoy niji, im one of the most active member on the forum when it comes to laughing at nijisisters. I just dont feel like i need to make shit up like flipsie to laugh at them.

Everyone in this situation is a retard imo and them feeding hatred to eachother on twitter over nothingburgers just reinforce my opinion. If you still find this funny thats great but in my case im so over the " lets try and bait livers and their fans" with some of the dumbest points i have seen in a while.

Edit : one exemple that happened recently is the alcohol and energy drink drama. Flipsie and others making shit up stating that multiple teenagers were hospitalized due to the stream kuzuha had. Its just extremely retarded and a straight lie. Sisters on the other side celebrating like a dozen jp fans noticing the drama and thinking it was gonna end up in some kind of open war was also extremely retarded.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

I take infinitely greater issue with all the vTweeter-led cancellation attempts (muh raycisms, traps in transphobic, etc.) over Holos alone, nevermind some redditors' being furious about a pink anime rabbit's edgy humor.

TL;DR: Hot take: It's ok to just say you don't like drama or still like Niji EN. Or some combination of that. Flipsie is hardly the most offensive vTubing-sphere thing on Twatter, in my opinion. The Nijifan community is absolutely lolcow material and his ability to milk them is an invaluable service to a gossip forum/lolcow observers.

I'm sure he will eventually be retarded and maybe go tilt at a group/individuals that are actually likable or don't deserve it. But we're not there yet. So until then, I look forward to Flipsie continuing to make these fucktards with pronouns in their bios (and a list of mental illnesses alongside them) shit and piss themselves in impotent rage.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This is probably a block to be proud of.

:educateyourself:

Wait, Flipsie is the bad guy here?

vTweeter or not, his ability to get unsympathetic Niji-sphere retards to mald at him makes me neutral to him at worst. Not sure why you're taken aback by him using Selenbird as a cudgel: it really fucking strikes deep every time it's used.

It's nearly June and Nijisisters are still impotently seething at Flipsie. That alone is pretty fucking funny. That kind of makes up for being a filthy vTweeter, most of the time.
See, that's the thing, as much as you wanna shit on Niji fans, in any other space literally no one would tolerate his retardation because being a vtweeter aside, he's pretty much the worthless version of dramatubers, because at least they bring something to the table. He got shutdown quick when he tried to hop onto posting Holo PLs which is why he's sticking to shitting up the niji spaces. It's the epitome of why Twitter and Vtweeters is seen as a retard den.
Basically, it's amusing for awhile, but then you see:
Niji: "Was a fun game!"
Flipfag: "Yeah, BTW DID YOU KNOW SELEN, AKA DOKIBIRD TRIED TO KILL HERSELF KEK KEK KEK btw go follow Dokibird and Mint, aka Selen and Pomu." under the tweet
It's just like more pathetic than funny at that point.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mark my words, soon he will start looking for new targets and you won't find it nearly as haha funny when he picks your oshi/agency to harass. These fucking parasites have no fucking allegiances.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
they will swap sides faster than a mayflys average lifespan and everyone is game on the eyes of these fuckers

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Basically, it's amusing for awhile, but then you see:
Niji: "Was a fun game!"
Flipfag: "Yeah, BTW DID YOU KNOW SELEN, AKA DOKIBIRD TRIED TO KILL HERSELF KEK KEK KEK btw go follow Dokibird and Mint, aka Selen and Pomu." under the tweet
It's just like more pathetic than funny at that point.
It was never amusing, just pathetic.

If you want to laugh at Nijisanji, just laugh at what they're doing; that's funny enough. We don't need retards pointing out the obvious on Twitter. Taking shots at Nijisanji is like shooting fish in a barrel at this point.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The problem with people and/or communities building themselves up over complaining about things is they need more drama to sustain themselves, so their criticisms become pettier and more alienating to the common man as time goes on. Just look at subreddits like TheCinemassacreTruth and RantGrumps - what started out as earnest "we have some criticisms about these YouTubers but get banned by fanboy mods elsewhere" platforms have degraded over time to SJW nitpicks and straight-up defamation like calling Dan Avidan a groomer because he shagged a 22-year-old once. The anti-Nijisanji crowd already started with this shit when they flipped out at Scarle for not wanting to talk about Israel in a fucking food review stream.

Point and laugh when they fuck up, and criticise if you genuinely have something to say; but be willing to give credit where due, and never tie your wagon to a grifter.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The problem with people and/or communities building themselves up over complaining about things is they need more drama to sustain themselves, so their criticisms become pettier and more alienating to the common man as time goes on. Just look at subreddits like TheCinemassacreTruth and RantGrumps - what started out as earnest "we have some criticisms about these YouTubers but get banned by fanboy mods elsewhere" platforms have degraded over time to SJW nitpicks and straight-up defamation like calling Dan Avidan a groomer because he shagged a 22-year-old once. The anti-Nijisanji crowd already started with this shit when they flipped out at Scarle for not wanting to talk about Israel in a fucking food review stream.

Point and laugh when they fuck up, and criticise if you genuinely have something to say; but be willing to give credit where due, and never tie your wagon to a grifter.
At least there is someone intelligent in this fucking site (not me)
This post should be moved to Nijisanji L collection, some people there still don't get the memo.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Mark my words, soon he will start looking for new targets and you won't find it nearly as haha funny when he picks your oshi/agency to harass. These fucking parasites have no fucking allegiances.
Well no duh.

The thing you're all losing sight of is his influence literally extends as far as blocking him. When he does something you don't like, block and move on. Surely all of you complaining about a troll kicking (current acceptable target) didn't forget that.. right? You're not doing something autistic like allowing yourself to see his tweets.. right?

The anti-Nijisanji crowd already started with this shit when they flipped out at Scarle for not wanting to talk about Israel in a fucking food review stream.
This sounds like something Nijisisters would care about (insert a sea of watermelon and Palestinian flag emojis).

At least there is someone intelligent in this fucking site (not me)
This post should be moved to Nijisanji L collection, some people there still don't get the memo.
Does anyone there still care about LM? Besides the tourist, of course.

I'm not sure if we're all just talking past eachother, or it's a fundamental difference of opinion regarding a troll, but nothing anyone has said here should be a revelation.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No, it isn't, you fucking Unicorn shitskin. That message means the post was removed by Reddit for vote manipulation.

Also, he is acting like a massive fag over it.
View attachment 70248View attachment 70249View attachment 70250View attachment 70251

The most likely scenario is that is got brigade downvoted by some unicorn or NDF retards to stir shit and get Stars posts removed, which had already been happening for a while, and it triggered Reddit's manipulation detection. Then this retard has a meltdown on Twitter about it.

Continuing this here. He woke up and continues to have a meltdown. Ironically, by posting the link, he is basically practicing vote manipulation.

He had a meltdown on the /r/virtualyoutubers subreddit, which isn't even infested with Unicorns, unlike most of the other subreddits.

A

foto_no_exif (75) (1).jpg
foto_no_exif (76) (1).jpg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Continuing this here. He woke up and continues to have a meltdown. Ironically, by posting the link, he is basically practicing vote manipulation.

He had a meltdown on the /r/virtualyoutubers subreddit, which isn't even infested with Unicorns, unlike most of the other subreddits.

A

View attachment 70268
View attachment 70269

I dont understand why both Unicorns and Stars fans care so much about a reddit that not a single active Holo uses to be honest.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I dont understand why both Unicorns and Stars fans care so much about a reddit that not a single active Holo uses to be honest.
I think it is kind of silly they have a dedicated Stars subreddit for the boys, but complain that the Hololive subreddit can't be dedicated to the girls. They can make a HoloPro subreddit, if they really want. Kind of a double-standard.

That subreddit is useless, anyway, since moderation abandoned it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

A

View attachment 70268
View attachment 70269

On one hand, i wouldnt be surprised if people ran gay ops to mass downvote or upvote posts considering the botting autism on threads like /#/
on the other, this meltdown is making him look like a very mature and stable individual

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think it is kind of silly they have a dedicated Stars subreddit for the boys, but complain that the Hololive subreddit can't be dedicated to the girls. They can make a HoloPro subreddit, if they really want. Kind of a double-standard.

That subreddit is useless, anyway, since moderation abandoned it.
They have a stars sub because some schizos have literally been botting all stars posts in the main so the got automodded, and now they found some other way to do it when T-chan or whoever turned off automod. This isn't even solvable with human moderation anymore because they are exploiting Reddit's own shit bots.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They have a stars sub because some schizos have literally been botting all stars posts in the main so the got automodded, and now they found some other way.
The Stars sub has existed for way longer than the automod issue. The automod thing started in the past couple months.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Stars sub has existed for way longer than the automod issue. The automod thing started in the past couple months.
People make subs for everything and anything.
I find this dude absolutely fucking ridiculous and pathetic but botting hundreds of accounts just because you don't like some people is orders of magnitude worse imo.

For the record I hate unicorns much more than homobeggars.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
People make subs for everything and anything.
I find this dude absolutely fucking ridiculous and pathetic but botting hundreds of accounts just because you don't like some people is orders of magnitude worse imo.
I mean, yeah? But acting like a retard on Twitter about it and whining when you get criticized over it is much easier to laugh at.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
PUSSY.png
Bro already pussied out. :ameliaGAY: I love when twitter chimpouts always end with the person going "Oh haha sowwy guyz I got a bit mad there! No hard feelings right?"

Top Bottom