"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

Twitter cringe and insanity

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Continuing this here. He woke up and continues to have a meltdown. Ironically, by posting the link, he is basically practicing vote manipulation.

He had a meltdown on the /r/virtualyoutubers subreddit, which isn't even infested with Unicorns, unlike most of the other subreddits.

A

View attachment 70268
View attachment 70269

I get that unicorns are retarded, but I always find this retards to be the most obnoxious faggots in the whole vtubing world, JUST WATCH THE SHIT YOU LIKE AND STOP BEING A MISSERABLE Yamanba BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DON'T WATCH/LIKE THE SAME SHIT, again I know unicorns are retarded but at least their shit is contained until a male shows up, but this fuckers are always bitching when people show even an ounce of "I don't like/watch stars" behavior. :annoyedpippa:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I get that unicorns are retarded, but I always find this retards to be the most obnoxious faggots in the whole vtubing world, JUST WATCH THE SHIT YOU LIKE AND STOP BEING A MISSERABLE Yamanba BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DON'T WATCH/LIKE THE SAME SHIT, again I know unicorns are retarded but at least their shit is contained until a male shows up, but this fuckers are always bitching when people show even an ounce of "I don't like/watch stars" behavior. :annoyedpippa:
It is typical Twitter victim mentality. They are just as annoying as unicorns to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Continuing this here. He woke up and continues to have a meltdown. Ironically, by posting the link, he is basically practicing vote manipulation.

He had a meltdown on the /r/virtualyoutubers subreddit, which isn't even infested with Unicorns, unlike most of the other subreddits.

A

View attachment 70268
View attachment 70269

lmao

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I haven't liked Koshi's attitude on the sub for the longest time. The way he posts is embarrassing

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Man, I made the mistake of checking the Stars and Hololive subreddits for the first time in like a year. Those retards really are engaged in a fucking culture war. What a bunch of insufferable pricks.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Man, I made the mistake of checking the Stars and Hololive subreddits for the first time in like a year. Those retards really are engaged in a fucking culture war. What a bunch of insufferable pricks.
such is the fate of every media that gets fujos whether they pander to it or not

and unicorns as well for some fucking reason

The Rrat

Early Adopter
such is the fate of every media that gets fujos whether they pander to it or not

and unicorns as well for some fucking reason
It isn't even just the fujos, just everyone all-around, period is fucking annoying.

Everyone in those subreddits feel like they have a thinly-veiled motive. Stars fans only give a shit about girls when they collab with boys. Hololive fans acting like they give a shit about the boys, when they are really just unicorns.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It isn't even just the fujos, just everyone all-around, period is fucking annoying.
what in the fuck

sanest reddit moment

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I didn't even know stars had their own sub but r/hololive has always been dogshit. Kinda want to start posting fanart of Hololive and Holostars together to see how mad some of them get. There's not too much of it but enough to create regular seethe for a bit.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Everyone in those subreddits feel like they have a thinly-veiled motive. Stars fans only give a shit about girls when they collab with boys. Hololive fans acting like they give a shit about the boys, when they are really just unicorns.
Did you go into the comments? Yeah those are always cancer regardless of the sub, if you only check the posts themselves then this claim sounds like hyperbole, most of them are art and shitty memes.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Did you go into the comments? Yeah those are always cancer regardless of the sub, if you only check the posts themselves then this claim sounds like hyperbole, most of them are art and shitty memes.
The comments, of course.
foto_no_exif (78) (1).jpg

foto_no_exif (79) (1).jpg

And when Stars subreddit comments talk about the girls at all it is all whining about not collabing with the guys and people acting like they even follow the girls' content at all.

These fucking fanbases are insufferable.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
These fucking fanbases are insufferable.
Well, there's plenty of whores in the sea.
Go watch phase or some no name indie and then you can act smug about how Holofans only watch "corpo slop".

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Go watch phase or some no name indie and then you can act smug about how Holofans only watch "corpo slop".
My man, why do you act so defensive whenever people mention that the hololive fanbase is an insufferable shithole?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
God forbid I criticize something Holo-adjacent, I guess. If you don't think fans having unmoderated infights on officially controlled forums isn't an issue, I don't know what to tell you.

Stunned But Dumb

Giving up your space to a corpo is always a mistake. I won't lie, it was neat to see Nene or Kiara come around once in a while but in the end? Not worth it.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God forbid I criticize something Holo-adjacent, I guess. If you don't think fans having unmoderated infights on officially controlled forums isn't an issue, I don't know what to tell you.
It's reddit, they can all go burn imo. The company has basically abandoned the sub and that place hasn't been relevant since Coco died and most of the members stopped visiting anyway. It's an issue much bigger than Reddit anyways, /vt/ is like that but ten times worse and increasingly influential over people who consume rrats without caring where they come from.
My man, why do you act so defensive whenever people mention that the hololive fanbase is an insufferable shithole?
All fanbases have bad sides to them, some more than others. Don't act like you aren't a Hololive fan either.
Giving up your space to a corpo is always a mistake. I won't lie, it was neat to see Nene or Kiara come around once in a while but in the end? Not worth it.
Sure it would have mods, but those mods would be gay ass reddit mods banning anyone who even had a negative opinion about the company or the complete opposite, people who end up HATING the company and fuck shit up, I don't think you'd like that very much either.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's reddit, they can all go burn imo. The company has basically abandoned the sub and that place hasn't been relevant since Coco died and most of the members stopped visiting anyway.

All fanbases have bad sides to them, some more than others. Don't act like you aren't a Hololive fan either.
its pretty relevant for an anime subreddit, it heavily mogs Niji's and it has 1.1 Million members. it mogs everything below by NOOMBERS size
leddit.png

Top Bottom