"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

Twitter cringe and insanity

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
its pretty relevant for an anime subreddit, it heavily mogs Niji's and it has 1.1 Million members. it mogs everything below by NOOMBERS size
View attachment 70319
Most of those noombers are dead users from 2020 Coco meme review era, the sub averages less than 1k active users nowadays.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Most of those noombers are dead users from 2020 Coco meme review era, the sub averages less than 1k active users nowadays.
They still make it to the front page regularly.

Edit: and they were regularly over 1k until the automoderation issues.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The problem is that Reddit is AIDS.

Reddit is AIDS by design, since updooted posts are promoted to the top while downdooted ones are hidden by default. The two things this "feature" actively pushes the most are accessible, lowest-common-denominator memes, and the goodest boys who have the correctest opinions on whatever manufactured discourse is happening that day.

It's not worth putting thought into what a subreddit thinks of something, since the users barely qualify as people.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I've spoken before about how Beerpals (Miori Celesta fans) have always struck me as kind of off, but I haven't given any specific examples yet. Well, here's a fresh one:

mojey_1.PNG
Archive
Slime_erotica is Miori's alt, and Amanapicnic is Nini Yuuna's semi-open alt (warning: full-on fleshposting),

This isn't a one-off incident, Mojey is a certified terminally online sperg who replies to nearly every tweet by Miori, who, in her infinite wisdom, still indulges him as a regular. From what I can tell, he didn't use to be this bad. He used to be mostly harmless, the non-SEA kind of schizo, but has devolved into a real nuisance in recent months.

This guy has been the catalyst for quite a few woman moments from Miori, including one for the tweets above:

Archive
I don't know the full extent of how Mojey behaves elsewhere, but the big problem with his Twitter is that despite being a long-time fan of the most neurotic GFE chuuba on this side of the EN space, he openly posts coombait art of other VTubers and tweets at them on the same account he uses to reply to Miori's tweets:

Archive
This naturally irks Miori, who has called him out in the past, but as seen above, he's either unwilling or genuinely unable to stop himself.

"Ok, so he's a sperg, and she's a menhera, sounds like a typical GFE fan to me."
Before I get Migo'd into oblivion, what prompted me to post is that he may or may not cause an incident at OffKai, so I'm documenting some of his actions here in case.

Miori is heading to OffKai, and so is Mojey, as his display name says. Miori is staying with Yuuna for the whole time she's in the States, and Shabel Tonya has been living with Yuuna for a while now. It's a real possibility that Mojey will creep and stalk all three of them either at their IRL address or at OffKai itself. Yuuna's very active fleshposting on her alt really doesn't help matters.

I've mentioned Miori's laughably poor opsec before, and here's a prime example. She made the very wise decision to draw her own likeness on stream right before boarding the plane to the US. Taken from /tsunx/:
1716365459337636.jpg
So yeah, Mojey's got a free artist's sketch to ID his target, care of the target herself. :vesperfacepalm:

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
So yeah, Mojey's got a free artist's sketch to ID his target, care of the target herself. :vesperfacepalm:
Someone that obssessed probably already had her dox picture that went around a couple weeks ago. Still if i was miori i would be terrified of running into this sperg.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I've spoken before about how Beerpals (Miori Celesta fans) have always struck me as kind of off, but I haven't given any specific examples yet. Well, here's a fresh one:

I don't know why, but the fact that someone is worried about leaving 4 cats, of all animals, while they are at work is the part of this post that bothers me the most. They're fucking cats. They shit in a box.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know why, but the fact that someone is worried about leaving 4 cats, of all animals, while they are at work is the part of this post that bothers me the most. They're fucking cats. They shit in a box.
She is mentally equating animals to the children she will never have, women have to do this to fight their natural impulses.

httn

Hag enthusiast
2 of those are her counting Tonya and Mio. Its her going "my friend is staying over and i still gotta work :(".

The Rrat

Early Adopter
2 of those are her counting Tonya and Mio. Its her going "my friend is staying over and i still gotta work :(".
Ah, ok :guradumbl:. Thanks for the correction.

Zyklon Mag

Archive
Bettel and Shinri: *jingle keys as ASMR for the lulz*
Nijisisters: *Cry about Starmin/Tempura/Armada being pickmes because...reasons?*
The OG clipper responds.Archive
Also lol check the comments and names in the first one. Imagine being excited for Denothing kek

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
it all comes around to the words why are women like this in the end

like seriously why are they like this

Zyklon Mag

If they have issues in the background that weren't resolved healthily, it usually simmers in the back until it explodes. Women are more encouraged to not be outwardly aggressive or their frustrations aren't taken as seriously, which adds to the problem. Now if you add Niji into the mix, Niji fans tend to be on the younger side. Younger people are generally retarded. You now have some mongs seething and screeching about shit, trying to shame the Stacies Whores Jessica from Senior Year Holostars fans into being miserable like them:smugpipi:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

They have the vag which has been proven to be vastly inferior to the ween that most lezmaxxors shove a fake ween up their smelly and dried up vag to feel the superiority.

But nothing beats the thhrangussy as even the most powerful British femboy who loves fluffy tails and lives in potatoland can't get enough of it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

View attachment 70409
Archive
Slime_erotica is Miori's alt, and Amanapicnic is Nini Yuuna's semi-open alt (warning: full-on fleshposting),

This isn't a one-off incident, Mojey is a certified terminally online sperg who replies to nearly every tweet by Miori, who, in her infinite wisdom, still indulges him as a regular. From what I can tell, he didn't use to be this bad. He used to be mostly harmless, the non-SEA kind of schizo, but has devolved into a real nuisance in recent months.

This guy has been the catalyst for quite a few woman moments from Miori, including one for the tweets above:

Archive
I don't know the full extent of how Mojey behaves elsewhere, but the big problem with his Twitter is that despite being a long-time fan of the most neurotic GFE chuuba on this side of the EN space, he openly posts coombait art of other VTubers and tweets at them on the same account he uses to reply to Miori's tweets:

Archive
This naturally irks Miori, who has called him out in the past, but as seen above, he's either unwilling or genuinely unable to stop himself.

"Ok, so he's a sperg, and she's a menhera, sounds like a typical GFE fan to me."
Before I get Migo'd into oblivion, what prompted me to post is that he may or may not cause an incident at OffKai, so I'm documenting some of his actions here in case.

Miori is heading to OffKai, and so is Mojey, as his display name says. Miori is staying with Yuuna for the whole time she's in the States, and Shabel Tonya has been living with Yuuna for a while now. It's a real possibility that Mojey will creep and stalk all three of them either at their IRL address or at OffKai itself. Yuuna's very active fleshposting on her alt really doesn't help matters.

I've mentioned Miori's laughably poor opsec before, and here's a prime example. She made the very wise decision to draw her own likeness on stream right before boarding the plane to the US. Taken from /tsunx/:
View attachment 70412

Nice write-up my nigga, this is worth reporting. I knew Miori was very well connected around, but I never knew about Yuuna's alt and I follow her for a year (I only vibe with her streams, blessing in ignorance I guess). They're probably still naïve to think GFE fans won't shit up the place in case they meet, or even worse if they're "not there" mentally. Let's hope nothing bad happens but I'm all in for a comedic spergout, sorry.
Someone that obssessed probably already had her dox picture that went around a couple weeks ago. Still if i was miori i would be terrified of running into this sperg.
Seeing how obsessed she is with her audience, I'd say she's excited to meet them. Women. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

You know what estrogen injections do to men?

Women produce that shit naturally and in quantity.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
redditor bullshit.png
Redditor can't fuck off without telling everyone about it and complaining about the entire industry. He bitches about Holo, males, EN, indies, JP culture... jesus is there anything you don't hate? From virtualyoutubers.

Zyklon Mag

View attachment 70536
Redditor can't fuck off without telling everyone about it and complaining about the entire industry. He bitches about Holo, males, EN, indies, JP culture... jesus is there anything you don't hate? From virtualyoutubers.
"A-axel is TAWKSIC!!" Imagine getting triggered by typical bantz/shit talk between men, bantz that's already being tempered by being in a corpo no less. Gay and not in the hot yaoi way. Gay as in the San Francisco public goatse way.:dokibirdWhat:

Zyklon Mag

Sorry for the double post but this 100% goes here. This idiot Starmin is comparing herself to real Gazans fleeing kike bombs because Astel won't delete his McDonalds eating tweet/other Holostars fans rightfully calling her a moron. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the bitch with the alt trying to stir shit up under that original tweet.

I'm buying more Astel merch in the future so that gay furfag can eat all the mediocre fries he wants.

Ghostarchive has given me 2 archival errors, posting the screenshots in case of deletion

For a long time Starmin, she forgot it wasn't Astel's first time not giving a shit about western fag causes. He blocked some troon harassing him and Oga when they wanted to play Hogwarts Legacy and made the troon seethe :nenebased:

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Sorry for the double post but this 100% goes here. This idiot Starmin is comparing herself to real Gazans fleeing kike bombs because Astel won't delete his McDonalds eating tweet/other Holostars fans rightfully calling her a moron. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the bitch with the alt trying to stir shit up under that original tweet.

I'm buying more Astel merch in the future so that gay furfag can eat all the mediocre fries he wants.

Ghostarchive has given me 2 archival errors, posting the screenshots in case of deletion

For a long time Starmin, she forgot it wasn't Astel's first time not giving a shit about western fag causes. He blocked some troon harassing him and Oga when they wanted to play Hogwarts Legacy and made the troon seethe :nenebased:

Use this to scare your local twitter dumbass:
McDonalds-Moves-To-Sustainable-Happy-Meals-FT-BLOG0921-01440ad9120d4bd2a6118a6b5c045f78.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

I hate every single online performative campaign like this because people act as if harassing a few people over le ebil junk foodie restaurant is going to help the cause they're supposed to support, it's also fundamentally impossible for Astel to react about it directly (unlike the EN nijjers) because Cover doesn't want to risk another chinkgate case where the mob harassment is just near impossible to ignore.
There are literally too many stakes for them to directly refer to the cause even if it's for a good one, because as much as people want to believe it-- VTuber companies still aren't as mainstream as normie celebrities

Also op is a fag who gets way too attached to the whole oshikatsu stuff, it's like seeing a mini nijisister in the making :mikothumbsl:

Top Bottom