"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

Twitter cringe and insanity

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
This one is a bit of an oldie. Basically this artist said "Whole point of vtubing is so ugly girls can get attention and simps." This provoked a bunch of vtubers to quote retweet with pics of their IRL faces.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sure bro, I got an opinion that&#39;ll get me hate.<br><br>Whole point of vtubing is so ugly girls can get attention and simps.</p>&mdash; Kononeko (@KononekoArt) <a href="">March 21, 2024</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thoughts? The tweet and the responses to it gave me brain damage.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This one is a bit of an oldie. Basically this artist said "Whole point of vtubing is so ugly girls can get attention and simps." This provoked a bunch of vtubers to quote retweet with pics of their IRL faces.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sure bro, I got an opinion that&#39;ll get me hate.<br><br>Whole point of vtubing is so ugly girls can get attention and simps.</p>&mdash; Kononeko (@KononekoArt) <a href="">March 21, 2024</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Its your classic baitpost so all the whores can show how beautiful of a whore they are. And somehow its always the same whores who respond to it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

You might only see attention whores but there's a photographic study there: the fat angle.
The fat angle is a photographic angle that fat chicks use to denote their bellies and reinforce their tits, and you can find dozens, maybe hundreds of examples there.
Get your photography reps done and learn how to dodge slampigs in Tinder. :koronehappyl:

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
You might only see attention whores but there's a photographic study there: the fat angle.
The fat angle is a photographic angle that fat chicks use to denote their bellies and reinforce their tits, and you can find dozens, maybe hundreds of examples there.
Get your photography reps done and learn how to dodge slampigs in Tinder. :koronehappyl:
The vtubers responding to the bait, seem similar to this haughty bitch in this video-pardon the "sigma male" edit.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I'm old enough to remember when it was called the MySpace Angle

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Mana and /pol/ will soon become interchangeable.

chrome_gKfZ4KBqOa.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Mana has officially funded the bombing of Palestinian children through her cooking. Shame on her.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Mana has officially funded the bombing of Palestinian children through her cooking. Shame on her.
Lemon-based product? We all know who is behind the recent Gaza bombings. :gloomiLaugh:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Wtf based?
Watching Mana right now

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
1 view for mana is one late term palestinian abortion 🙏

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Soon enough, the notable antisemite and vegan Futakuchi Mana will join the notable hub of antisemitism in the vtubing fandom, The Virtual Asylum, and start fights with notable TVA semite and meat consumer, Realticule.

Stunned But Dumb

wow I never realized Mana and reticule are basically exact opposites they should kiss ok goodnight tva

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Wait until mana finds out that globalization has made basically half of the world be involved in every product/service she uses daily.
BRO! BRO! You don’t get it, we need to divest from ISREALLL!!!! Literally all things with monetary value sent to the illegitimate state will fuel the ultranationalist ethno-supremacist dictatorship state that is a colonial imperialist judeo-militant society ruled by a literal fascist Jewish Zionist white European Nazi regime that has the sole goal of extermination and ethnic cleansing of oppressed indigenous peoples by genocide and status quo open-air prison white colonizer apartheid implementing an Islamophobic late-stage capitalist settler holocaust project.

What the fuck is a global economy?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
BRO! BRO! You don’t get it, we need to divest from ISREALLL!!!! Literally all things with monetary value sent to the illegitimate state will fuel the ultranationalist ethno-supremacist dictatorship state that is a colonial imperialist judeo-militant society ruled by a literal fascist Jewish Zionist white European Nazi regime that has the sole goal of extermination and ethnic cleansing of oppressed indigenous peoples by genocide and status quo open-air prison white colonizer apartheid implementing an Islamophobic latestage-capitalist settler holocaust project.

Politisperg buzzwords in red.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
BRO! BRO! You don’t get it, we need to divest from ISREALLL!!!! Literally all things with monetary value sent to the illegitimate state will fuel the ultranationalist ethno-supremacist dictatorship state that is a colonial imperialist judeo-militant society ruled by a literal fascist Jewish Zionist white European Nazi regime that has the sole goal of extermination and ethnic cleansing of oppressed indigenous peoples by genocide and status quo open-air prison white colonizer apartheid implementing an Islamophobic late-stage capitalist settler holocaust project.

this gave me a stroke, please never do this again.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
this gave me a stroke, please never do this again.
If you think that’s bad, I’m currently sitting in a rubber room and I smell something burning and have yet to figure out what it is…

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's like she's perpetually stuck in her edgy 12 year old phase. If I didn't know her and saw Isn'treal and the emoji's I'd assume that's how old she was.
probably read at 1 book about communism on the local college(actually real btw) and hasnt moved on since

basically someone who deserves to be shot

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
probably read at 1 book about communism on the local college(actually real btw) and hasnt moved on since

basically someone who deserves to be shot
you put a lot of faith in her education to think she could actually read a book about communism, more likely she just picked it up from a couple of random "nobody has tried REAL communism" youtubers.

Top Bottom