"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey

Twitter cringe and insanity

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Woah you have a hate boner on me? What gives?
Because you (collectively) and your community are brown retards who only encourage schizophrenia and paranoia everywhere you go. You fester stupidity and lower the average intelligence of every vtuber fan that follows you. I hope you stay banned, scum.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Because you and your community are brown retards who only encourage schizophrenia and paranoia everywhere you go. You fester stupidity and lower the average intelligence of every vtuber fan that follows you. I hope you stay banned, scum.
That's not my problem, I do what I like to do, the people's reaction to it is not under my control. Also the ban was a good thing, ironic

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
googledotcom: how+kill+italians+when+find+in+house
Just keep a Totinos frozen pizza in your freezer it's like garlic to them

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Because you (collectively) and your community are brown retards who only encourage schizophrenia and paranoia everywhere you go. You fester stupidity and lower the average intelligence of every vtuber fan that follows you. I hope you stay banned, scum.
Don't a-log my friend, makes your point sound like schizoid ramblings.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Don't a-log my friend, makes your point sound like schizoid ramblings.
I'm sorry, I've just developed an allergic reaction to this fag. I unironically think his account alone is responsible for a decent chunk of doxposting retards and schizo spammers on /vt/ and elsewhere. I cannot in good conscience defend his existence while he makes the vtuber community actively worse just by existing.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Can't believe we're famous enough to get two twitter Z-list ecelebs on the forum now.
Put me in the screenshot btw

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Very low, man never messed with Froot directly iirc but rather he was stirring up with people calling him out, perhaps he stumbled upon the wrong person idk
If vshojo is the retirement home for vtubers. Are we the retirement home for twitter shitposters after they get banned?

God's Strongest Dragoon

This thread has become incredibly fucking gay tonight. Like, it's always kind of gay with some of you fags but wow, you guys are really reaching across the Castro Street to suck some dick.

We have a twitter fag thread already, take your homosexuality and other general SEA behavior there.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
I'm sorry, I've just developed an allergic reaction to this fag. I unironically think his account alone is responsible for a decent chunk of doxposting retards and schizo spammers on /vt/ and elsewhere. I cannot in good conscience defend his existence while he makes the vtuber community actively worse just by existing.
It's alright, that vision is just a regular thing for me at this point. Though idk what do you mean with the doxposting.

Moreover I didn't come here to do that at all

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
We started on Kiwifarms. We regularly post about the crazy fucks on Nyfco. We have no qualms about discussing past lives here. No offense, but I do not think that THIS is the place of all places to moralize about Twitter and /vt/ shitting up because of past life/dox posting.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We started on Kiwifarms. We regularly post about the crazy fucks on Nyfco. We have no qualms about discussing past live here. No offense, but I do not think that THIS is the place of all places to moralize about Twitter and /vt/ shitting up because of past life/dox posting.
The problem with this retard and whatever other cronies ran that account is not that they openly shared doxes, it is that they would repost retarded /vt/ rrats as fact with no real, verifiable proof. The fact that this place is openly becoming a refuge for him and his ilk is pretty disturbing to me. These people are grifters and trolls, and they are addicted to clicks, views, and attention so much they will take dumb shit they find on 4chan and act like it is real.

The reason I recanted my opinion on @Kuri Rinji is because they actually do overlap with us in that they actually find retards and stupid shit the accounts personally post and put them on blast. Not just spew random bullshit from 4chan that is likely a bunch of horseshit.

So I share the same sentiments as @Trap Supremacy in that this fag can get fucked.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The problem with this retard and whatever other cronies ran that account is not that they openly shared doxes, it is that they would repost retarded /vt/ rrats as fact with no real, verifiable proof. The fact that this place is openly becoming a refuge for him and his ilk is pretty disturbing to me. These people are grifters and trolls, and they are addicted to clicks, views, and attention so much they will take dumb shit they find on 4chan and act like it is real.

The reason I recanted my opinion on @Kuri Rinji is because they actually do overlap with us in that they actually find retards and stupid shit the accounts personally post and put them on blast. Not just spew random bullshit from 4chan that is likely a bunch of horseshit.

So I share the same sentiments as @Trap Supremacy in that this fag can get fucked.
So what? Ban him because of that? Sounds like a hugbox to me.tell him he's a fag and to kill himself then move on. As long as he doesnt come and shit the place i dont see the point of all this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Contain your autism, and just say that they deserved it because they haven't posted anything funny in over a year.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
We started on Kiwifarms. We regularly post about the crazy fucks on Nyfco. We have no qualms about discussing past lives here. No offense, but I do not think that THIS is the place of all places to moralize about Twitter and /vt/ shitting up because of past life/dox posting.
I think there's a difference between a containment place like here with a relatively small community, and a very public space like Twitter where any info shared, true or not, can go viral easily.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
its one of those nights, huh.
071489b1d2ece0b40d35674e1147de0a.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gura is still going to therapy after that night at Mori's AirBnB

Truly a terrible outcome
Look at the bright side. At least that night means that Gura won't die a virgin.
could be worse

Could be called a Vshojo fan
Froot streams.

I mean... it's called bannedvtmemes. If people can't tell reality from shitposting when it's literally in the account name, that's on them.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
The problem with this retard and whatever other cronies ran that account is not that they openly shared doxes, it is that they would repost retarded /vt/ rrats as fact with no real, verifiable proof.
These are false accusations, openly shared doxes? Are you even yelling at the right person?

Edit: shit, my bad I have a skipping word quirk when reading fast, sorry sorry sorry :shiinastare:

Last edited:
Top Bottom