"Freedom lady go!"Sakura Miko

Twitter cringe and insanity

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Typical circlejerk stuff. Notice Niji is counted among good ones

The sisters' coping that Hololive has its own problems to downplay the neverending Nijisanji drama is so far removed from reality that it makes you wonder if they're even sentient humans, and not just malfunctioning AI themselves. Like no shit, corporations have a lot of moving parts so they're never going to run flawlessly, and Hololive's early teething problems are well known, but you can look at the frequency and severity of Nijisanji scandals from the last year and easily see that nothing on Holo's side is even remotely comparable.

It's very telling that an "AI bad, please retweet" mongoloid fell for it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"Phaseconnect did AI"

Lmao. What a fag.

"Oh no! They're using AI! Oh God no! Not the scary AI! Oh God no! Not ChatGPT! My biggest enemy!" Like Jesus, shut up. -Jelly Hoshiumi.
1714733765606.png

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I noticed Raziel (Luca's scorned "groomer"/ex-gf) retweeted this and its a doozy

This paragraph is just sad
"I don't want to hear the "Ha ha well you are a SW you deserved it." No you freakin' incel - I only started sw last May and I've been in the Vtuber space for TWO years now and majority of it started within that first year. I actually became more comfortable with the idea of SW in the first place because I felt like - hey - if dudes want to use me for that in the first place - might as well get paid for doing it and let's just say that business has been fruitful and has helped me pay off some of my debts."

Do these bitches not know when a guy is coming into you???? Like I've had guys hit on me. You don't have to reciprocate they are acting like they had to.

chihirogumi

Not even too sure what he means by this, unless it's that he's such a Niji dick rider, he blindly jumped on the anti-Chihiro side because of her leaving Niji and immediately starting to stream as an indie.

I don't even know what he's trying to say about her honestly, but he should STFU and log off permanently. He writes incoherently.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bored during some downtime at work:

I hate to call you out, man, but I can't stand by while you blatantly plagiarize a man without crediting the original source:

I am not shocked that he literally did go with the "yeah, but AI and grifters" statement, but it is absolutely hilarious.

Again, unsurprising considering things like this:

Or this:

Even with the JP side of Niji

Not even too sure what he means by this, unless it's that he's such a Niji dick rider, he blindly jumped on the anti-Chihiro side because of her leaving Niji and immediately starting to stream as an indie.

And bonus:

He does look a bit like TJ Kirk...(also, I really hate when retards start their sentences with "Not" in the way he does.)

Will try to archive when I get home. Need to figure out what the current situation with it is, but I've taken screenshots just in case too.

-enna is good at fps

no fucking way is this man real

did he not see the collab with selen where they were all just fucking deadweights

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bored during some downtime at work:

I hate to call you out, man, but I can't stand by while you blatantly plagiarize a man without crediting the original source:

I am not shocked that he literally did go with the "yeah, but AI and grifters" statement, but it is absolutely hilarious.

Again, unsurprising considering things like this:

Or this:

Even with the JP side of Niji

And bonus:

He does look a bit like TJ Kirk...(also, I really hate when retards start their sentences with "Not" in the way he does.)

Will try to archive when I get home. Need to figure out what the current situation with it is, but I've taken screenshots just in case too.

Slightly offtopic but im surprised how people very candidly use her BPD to discredit her that easily when the current mainstream internet narrative among prog types is to respect mental illnesses and therapy and shit

also, even if the BPD made her 30x more likely to do a flip, you still need some company pushing you even a tiny bit to neck yourself at all by that logic, thats horrible no matter who
and even then, we know that Doki had years worth of issues and fighting with management. alongside possibly seeing Luxiem get away with more and more shit throughout their existance that probably pushed her to make that stupid, but not entirely un-sympathetic decision, if that makes any sense, it was obviously bad but one can get why she was pushed to do it if they step into her shoes maybe

Sven

Typical circlejerk stuff. Notice Niji is counted among good ones

God I love seeing self-gatekeeping in action I wouldn't want these fuckers anywhere near any fandom I was within breathing distance of, I almost wish every business would just go full virtue signal and put out some retarded I support AI flag so these people could proceed to gatekeep themselves from life and for once not disappoint the rest of humanity.

Also very tolerant of them, "oh 1 member of a 27 member company showed support for AI, demonize them all"

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Do these bitches not know when a guy is coming into you???? Like I've had guys hit on me. You don't have to reciprocate they are acting like they had to.
This is sad and pathetic to read. Feels like this is something a 15 year old would write, not a 30 year old.

-enna is good at fps

no fucking way is this man real
Enna is only good at singing and dark humor. I watched a ton of Enna back in the day and that was what sold her to everyone. Not sure where the fuck he gets the fps crap from. She sucks at most games.

God I love seeing self-gatekeeping in action I wouldn't want these fuckers anywhere near any fandom I was within breathing distance of, I almost wish every business would just go full virtue signal and put out some retarded I support AI flag so these people could proceed to gatekeep themselves from life and for once not disappoint the rest of humanity.

Also very tolerant of them, "oh 1 member of a 27 member company showed support for AI, demonize them all"
Funny because during the interview with Dizzy today he commented that he would have some days where he would be paying for 6-7 art commissions and that he has easily spent 6-figures only on commissioned art work. I love the whole Artist hate shit people push because of the NovelAi collab. Also there was the whole fact that Fishman just paid for the entirety of Artist Alley so every single artist at OffKai will be making a profit from their sales.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Every day she inches closer to popping a vein or getting a perforated ulcer and it's all thanks to Israel.

chrome_SdIR8l9C0G.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Every day she inches closer to popping a vein or getting a perforated ulcer and it's all thanks to Israel.

View attachment 69553
Shes doing her part by denying some jews her sub-par animu metal

im pretty sure one of her top 10 or top 15 best performing covers is from Nijisanji's Finana and its still up lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Major blow to the Israeli people. I'm sure their government will begin to evaluate their next moves as they move forward because of this news.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Major blow to the Israeli people. I'm sure their government will begin to evaluate their next moves as they move forward because of this news.
If they were willing to put just a small bit of bad history behind them, German songs are pretty cool for marching.:smugpipi:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 69553
Truly sad for a whole generation to be the most invested in issues that do not concern them but ironically also the most useless and powerless to fix said issues.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
J4mzVu1.png

Archive

The headmate larpers are mad at Runie.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The headmate larpers are mad at Runie.
Why don't they just make some new personalities that are a bit more agreeable?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im posting this here because i think it fits more but that black guy who made a seethepost about the general vtuber/streaming scene is doubling down using his really unappealing model

Im eager to see a retarded slapfight involving literal whos

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Im posting this here because i think it fits more but that black guy who made a seethepost about the general vtuber/streaming scene is doubling down using his really unappealing model

Im eager to see a retarded slapfight involving literal whos

All the Zoomer monkey speak.. poor Murray. I guess it's time for the May installment of "It's All So Tiresome: Nigs Infest and Ruin Everything."

Also please put that behind at a minimum of 5 spoilers, major chimpout with that fucking hideous model in there.

Edit: The irony of a troon using that image.

Last edited:
Top Bottom