"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

Twitter cringe and insanity

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im posting this here because i think it fits more but that black guy who made a seethepost about the general vtuber/streaming scene is doubling down using his really unappealing model

Im eager to see a retarded slapfight involving literal whos

Small update from findings from the groomcord, he has a song where he says femboy after preaching being against gaybaiting, its from 2013

On slightly less relevant but somewhat funny things, he has made a very cringey rap collab with some smash bros personalities, including commentator D1 and previously popular tournament winner ZeRo. Both were accused of sexual misconduct, i have no idea if the accusations were valid or not.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Riding the anti Kirsche and pro, whatever the fuck his name is, is a wave of Vtuber whores. My question is, how do we ban white women from being able to post on twitter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Small update from findings from the groomcord, he has a song where he says femboy after preaching being against gaybaiting, its from 2013

He posted this not too long ago then deleted the tweet.

Edit: The "never been to Mexico" comment is about him being friends with Super Smash Bros. pedophiles and them allegedly taking trips to Mexico to fuck kids as the age of consent there is 15.

opera_gPyU8k59cS.png

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Riding the anti Kirsche and pro, whatever the fuck his name is, is a wave of Vtuber whores. My question is, how do we ban white women from being able to post on twitter

Don't ban them that's counterproductive. Just do what I do, if I see a dumbass take then I point and laugh at them as God has intended. Makes them seethe and makes you feel good. Win-win!

chihirogumi

Edit: The "never been to Mexico" comment is about him being friends with Super Smash Bros. pedophiles and them allegedly taking trips to Mexico to fuck kids as the age of consent there is 15.

View attachment 69880
giphy.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 69880
>Video going back up without shorties face

i thought she was racist and deserved it, never back down and all that shiiz

:marinesmug:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 69880
What a beautiful creature...

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

View attachment 69880
Imagine being such a thin-skinned little bitch that you feel uncomfortable "using your shit" because of randoms on the Internet.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Imagine being such a thin-skinned little bitch that you feel uncomfortable "using your shit" because of randoms on the Internet.
"Naw man you dunno shit son fr fr I'm da tuffest muhfukka here ya herd? Das why I have to lie so much to feel better about myself bruh."
What a fag. Gotta love the usual "This community is terrible. Therefore when I show up and force myself into it y'all should treat me like I'm God's gift to you and cater to me."
Fuck off. Buy a rope if you need somewhere to hang.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Update. The negroid has blocked @Murrayしないで

L e m a o

Edit : A, im blocked too, because i quote tweeted his tweet saying people shouldnt give this moron attention.

Some Guy Who Reads

"Hmm, there appears to be an issue with racism in this community. How should I go about addressing this? Should I-"

A. Present myself in as respectful and sincere a manner as possible so as to appear reasonable and authentic in my criticism?
B. Carefully select the most extreme and unambiguous examples of misbehavior and provide clear context to support my claims?
C. Communicate all this in a concise but thorough and well-made format that is easy to understand and gives me the upper hand for the inevitable rebuttals?
D. Act like an insufferable retard and fling shit everywhere while pissing off everyone possible with my dishonesty, hypocrisy, and deliberate disrespect towards people who's worst crimes are extremely rare and highly questionable use of a word I claim to dislike despite using it myself.

"D. D sounds good."

Generally I consider racist caricatures to be lazy ways to dismiss criticism, but if the overpriced sneaker fits...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And this just proves Quinn is a deadass nigga cosplaying as a white femboy.
Or he just doesn't give a shit, he's not obligated to pay fealty to Holo and unfollow this dude.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Or he just doesn't give a shit, he's not obligated to pay fealty to Holo and unfollow this dude.
It's the opposite of he doesn't give a shit, he's a white ally. If he'd gone after all his Nij/ex-Niji friends he'd still be sucking the dudes cock. Hell if he'd been included for appropriating "black culture" he'd bend over and spread 'em.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
>shorties face
>y'all niggas
>yall meat beaters

Fucking TALK NORMALLY.
Can't, he's a real Internet ghetto gangsta that blocks people that make fun of him and call out his shit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can't, he's a real Internet ghetto gangsta that blocks people that make fun of him and call out his shit.
I fucking hate this shit. None of the black people I've known in real life talk like this. It's an entirely manufactured subculture revolving around being the most annoying and unlikeable cunts imaginable.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Non-binary constantly validation-seeking and terminally online mother of 3 (4?) continues to get made fun of by local parents in the community for being a weirdo.

chrome_sGAj1Tv5f5.pngchrome_JtOrV4zzH8.pngchrome_kOSpIcKRWg.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom