"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
This can only end poorly so I think it's a great idea

Worst case: they say no because we're le ebil doxxing forum spun off from transphobia central, KIWI FARMS

Best case: they blindly accept and the coping and seething hits DEFCON 1, resulting in the whole con collapsing into a tranny/tranny-ally riot that requires riot police to quell, causing all future vtuber cons to be banned in the UK (let's be real, the UK was gonna do that eventually)

I'll donate to the cause :gurasemperfi:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Proctor is Discord (in)famous.

Edit: he is secretly going to use this money to sponsor "Best Fluffy Tail" award at the con.

It's also a hilarious cope. People far worse than us sponsor events all the time. If Offkai took Sayu's money with the shrieking nijisister horde relentlessly attacking anyone she associated with publicly and allegations of her being a child-lover still being shrilly peddled by the Protected Classes[TM], Vexpo will be happy taking mine. You think my public image looks bad? Ask Nestle representatives how it feels to be constantly confronted with videos of their own CEO candidly saying that access to drinking water isn't a human right and he is actively working to take yours away.

Vexpo might not want to associate with us for a number of perfectly valid reasons I have no issues with; we're controversial and hated by many. Just like Dream, FalseEyeD, Dokibird, Keemstar, and I'm too tired to think of other examples right now. But that says nothing more than 'we have assessed that the risk of having you is not outweighed by the material gains'. Aka 'bring more money to the table next time'.

Stunned But Dumb

As long as nothing bothers the chuubas I enjoy, I am on the side of chaos here.

Let's see what happens.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I mean, they're not wrong.

Also, I found Proctor's exclusive seat in the con.
k95k3hn4qohc1.jpeg

Kirsche would be fucking proud.
:gurasemperfi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I would donate, but I'm poor. Sorry Proctor-sama maybe someday.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't do it Proctor, it's a trap to kidnap you and ransom you back for all the tendies in the kitchen.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This has to be one of the most proctor moment i have seen since i have joined the forum. And thats a proctor moment worth donating a few bucks.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I have replied to my initial contact. Now we wait and see. Even if I get ultra-mega-giga-hyper-omni-kill-on-sight-with-a-herring blacklisted it's my TVA-related email and I haven't bought a ticket yet, so I can go no matter what.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Don't do it Proctor, it's a trap to kidnap you and ransom you back for all the tendies in the kitchen.
Look I don't care if Vexpo kidnaps the Pope they are not getting my tendies

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I guess my question would be, what's the upside? I mean, assuming things don't go horribly wrong, and this doesn't cause problems for the site, what's the possible benefit? A few more chuubas might join the Groomcord and never post anything on the forum?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
what's the upside?

I would be able to stick it in the face of everyone who screeches that TVA is a verboten den of evil that should never be mentioned in polite company, while furiously masturbating to greentexts of raping loli vtubers to death on 4chan. There are others, but that alone suffices.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I would be able to stick it in the face of everyone who screeches that TVA is a verboten den of evil that should never be mentioned in polite company, while furiously masturbating to greentexts of raping loli vtubers to death on 4chan. There are others, but that alone suffices.
Are there people of interest seething at the forum other than mostly /jidf/ and maybe 1 or 2 other /vt/ boards?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
everyone who screeches that TVA is a verboten den of evil
Does anyone who matters do that? I think most people either don't know we exist or they don't care or are supportive. All of the indie pippa clones and dramafags seem pretty supportive from what I've seen, idk if there's a need for this kind of victim mentality when the only people who have actually gone after us are the fucking soychildren and they just do it for fun.

niggaphil

Proctor should make a donathon, and make a 1000 usd goal where the TVA members could vote and decide what Proctor gonna wear to the V-expo. Otherwise people has no reason to donate :dokiSmug:

Kalion

:)
I'm worried it might cause an influx of new users. But I'm also very confident in this place's ability to quickly filter them out super hard. I'm right inbetween "this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor." and "I like the idea".

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Proctor I still think you shouldn't dox your face. You should probably wear the most incognito of disguises

1717553603193.png

Top Bottom