"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Several of the emotes look extremely close to each other, to the point that if it's not Pikamee it'd be considered plagiarism. Beyond general things like "both have one holding a heart" their expressions in it are near identical, unlike say Fauna's which is a similar concept but distinct.
View attachment 25050

I mean, say what you want but these are pretty generic emotes all things considered. I could pull a few other comparisons if I cared to go rooting for emotes from fleshtubers I watch that have the same kind of emotes.

I'm surprised you didn't compare these two, they're literally the same:
View attachment 25052
View attachment 25053

As for whether Pika actually gets into Vshojo, I'm indifferent. It's not like Vshojo had anything to do with that and I seriously doubt Froot cares enough to start drama. As long as she's around and happy I'm cool with it. Though it would be very funny if after all the speculation and doomposting this talent debuted and it turns out to be some literal who. Or Namie

This, though.

This better be Pika though, otherwise all this rrating will be meaningless.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What time is the debut?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What time is the debut?
9pm PDT is my timezone start time
6AM UTC.
6h25m after this post.
Edit: that doesn't track
Screenshot_20230513-163926-450.png
6 hours from now would be 20 til 11pm my time
According to her Twitter it should be 4 hours 15 min from my time now at 4:45pm
Do you have daylight savings? Her Twitch schedule says her stream starts at GMT-1 0500am.
I do but even accounting for daylight savings that leaves an hour unaccounted for

Last edited:

Vegeta

SUCK MY COCK
Last edited:

Vegeta

SUCK MY COCK
9pm PDT is my timezone start time

that doesn't track
View attachment 25055
6 hours from now would be 20 til 11pm my time
Do you have daylight savings? Her Twitch schedule says her stream starts at GMT-1 0500am.
Nevermind, after changing my browser settings and refreshing it changed. Hit me with your dumb rates.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Several of the emotes look extremely close to each other, to the point that if it's not Pikamee it'd be considered plagiarism. Beyond general things like "both have one holding a heart" their expressions in it are near identical, unlike say Fauna's which is a similar concept but distinct.
View attachment 25050

Those are such generic emotes to have, though. In fact, let me just look through my Twitch follows a bit, and…

2.0-2.png 2.0.gif 2.0.png 2.0-3.png

OH SHIT NYARU CONFIRMED FOR VSHOJO

Yeah, I'm going to need a lot more than that.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

pururun

Those are such generic emotes to have, though. In fact, let me just look through my Twitch follows a bit, and…
OH SHIT NYARU CONFIRMED FOR VSHOJO
Yeah, I'm going to need a lot more than that.
I mentioned that these are generic emotes, but the style/specific expressions are near identical to Pikamee's. Nyaru's have a lot of differences from hers. Not saying it means Pikamee is 100% in vshojo, but it's definitely strange.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The plushies don't do anything for ya?
View attachment 25063

It does nothing for me. It's pareidolia - seeing Jesus in your toast. Maybe if those were the only plushies and the animals matched up with the characters, but as is you're picking and choosing which of the many plushies to ascribe meaning to and ignoring the rest.

I mentioned that these are generic emotes, but the style/specific expressions are near identical to Pikamee's. Nyaru's have a lot of differences from hers. Not saying it means Pikamee is 100% in vshojo, but it's definitely strange.

They're near identical in that all Twitch emotes have a very similar style, yes.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@God's Strongest Sanalite unfortunately, your favorite piece of bread is still traveling beyond the stars.

The emotes at least point to being from a similar creator as Pikamee's, but I'd be really surprised if Pika re-emerges this quickly. I still think Mirai Akari is the most likely.

If it is Pikamee, the rrats about the move are going to be wild. But it could also be as simple as Pika felt that character was at its limits. Considering how much Vtubers are mimics for Professional Wrestlers, could be as simple as she thought the gimmick as a dead-end. Though Kaiju-Pika is still maybe the best Vtuber model presentation to date.

This got shot down the moment kson said the new talent is bilingual. I do however still think she'll join them in the future.
I hadn't seen that part of the discussion. Watch Mirai end up with a 1 year non-compete as a final F U on the way out from the horrible mismanagement. If it's not Pika, the list is pretty small of the available options. There any recently-ish graduated Nijisanji members that would fit the bill?

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I still think Mirai Akari is the most likely.
No
Mirai Akari doesnt know English and neither tweets like that not even in her personal account, but hey she may join and be the big reveal in Vshojo Anime Expo booth
1684023932640.png

RiroRonsDad

I watched pikamee a lot on twitch, and that debut time is pretty much when she starts her streams there on twitch chances of this not being her is nonexistent especially after the banner and emote findings.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
View attachment 25050
Are they drawn by the same artist? The art style is extremely similar. I know most emote artists use a base that they can just customize for different clients and they all end up looking the same anyways.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
tbh if it is pikamee my one question would be what did vshojo have that voms didnt correct me if im wrong but if never seen anyone there get in trouble besides one firing. and if its money it seems the vshojo's contracts are shit so was the contract trash at voms ? it doesnt make since. (unless theres a baseline pay and nyan and sliver and vel didnt want to split the cost to hire pikamee hence why they left)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If this is Pikamee, I think it's a huge missed opportunity not having Vshojo throw their fuck-you money at VOMS until they relented and sold them the model/character rights.

Pikamee's one of the most iconic vtuber designs out there, and replacing it with this more generic "we have La+ at home" design would be a real let-down.

RiroRonsDad

tbh if it is pikamee my one question would be what did vshojo have that voms didnt correct me if im wrong but if never seen anyone there get in trouble besides one firing. and if its money it seems the vshojo's contracts are shit so was the contract trash at voms ? it doesnt make since. (unless theres a baseline pay and nyan and sliver and vel didnt want to split the cost to hire pikamee hence why they left)
I remember her saying out of nowhere "voms is not really a company" probably in comparison to holo or niji, i think it was during a stream where she opens phase website and look at some characters there, i remember it was phase because of tenma model. maybe she just wanna experience what its like being corpo.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It all points out that it is indeed her huh, it just needs confirmation. Pika you fucking retard, you could literally get anywhere and you chose the house of whores that do dick for you. What baffles me the most in such a visceral way is that she had such a sweet deal with gyari and unless he wanted to rip her off she was making bank off of donations and memberships. Their statement even said they were kinda stunned by her choice and I suspect fucking Kson put some weird ideas into her head.

Top Bottom