"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I also distinctly remember pikamee saying "I love VOMS, I'm happy here" so take her opinions and contrast them with her situation (the part we don't know about, and thus the realm of rrating)

kestraline

Early Adopter
I remember her saying out of nowhere "voms is not really a company" probably in comparison to holo or niji, i think it was during a stream where she opens phase website and look at some characters there, i remember it was phase because of tenma model. maybe she just wanna experience what its like being corpo.
That really hurts so much think if Pikamee had been smart, she could have approached fishman and asked if they could work with her...

Like I get people didn't want to let the kettle go but I'd have taken anywhere else over VShojo or given recent stuff, Nijisanji.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
There's a part of me wondering if the 3 exits from the company were because their contracts had reduced budgets, and that reduction on those three was all spent sweetening this deal.

RiroRonsDad

That really hurts so much think if Pikamee had been smart, she could have approached fishman and asked if they could work with her...

Like I get people didn't want to let the kettle go but I'd have taken anywhere else over VShojo or given recent stuff, Nijisanji.
maybe thats why Pomu cried

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Pikamee's one of the most iconic vtuber designs out there, and replacing it with this more generic "we have La+ at home" design would be a real let-down.
Yeah but if she had a choice she'd pick the utterly horrifying Loli model so maybe a new one was for the best.

Airless

Active lurker
Any vshoujo fans here know what their management:talent ratio is like? I was looking through Henya's twitter follows to see if there was anything that could ID her and I noticed she has her own manager. I thought Cover was the only one that did that
https://twitter.com/henyamng

Also, she's not following Reese's so that's going to be my cope

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If this is Pikamee, I think it's a huge missed opportunity not having Vshojo throw their fuck-you money at VOMS until they relented and sold them the model/character rights.

Pikamee's one of the most iconic vtuber designs out there, and replacing it with this more generic "we have La+ at home" design would be a real let-down.
That assumes they have fuck you money. Them letting Nyanners and Vei dip from bad contracts makes me question they have all that much.

Any vshoujo fans here know what their management:talent ratio is like? I was looking through Henya's twitter follows to see if there was anything that could ID her and I noticed she has her own manager. I thought Cover was the only one that did that
https://twitter.com/henyamng

Also, she's not following Reese's so that's going to be my cope.

Kson's had a manager Twitter account from even before VShojo. Looks like they followed her into VS, too.

braindoko

It all points out that it is indeed her huh, it just needs confirmation. Pika you fucking retard, you could literally get anywhere and you chose the house of whores that do dick for you. What baffles me the most in such a visceral way is that she had such a sweet deal with gyari and unless he wanted to rip her off she was making bank off of donations and memberships. Their statement even said they were kinda stunned by her choice and I suspect fucking Kson put some weird ideas into her head.
I don't like real life to pop culture comparisons but I can't help but imagine it like this
maxresdefault.jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Honestly, as long as she doesn't go full whore, I don't really care about her joining vshojo. They probably have better benefits than Phase Connect, and even with her talent Hololive wouldn't have been a guarantee if she wasn't a good fit for their next gen.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
fucking Kson put some weird ideas into her head.
cover3.jpg

You are talking like if Kson was a Snail in her ear dude

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Someone in the main thread rrat'ed she may have done it in order to pivot to a more 50/50 en jp split on her streaming language

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
cover3.jpg

You are talking like if Kson was a Snail in her ear dude
It wouldn't surprise me if Kson kept telling her how gyari was ripping her off by not giving her a cut of merch while selling her the crackhouse she lives in now. Like I said for her size the deal she had was a fucking steal and if she really wanted to earn more in a corpo, idol would give her a couple gold bars to have her with them. I really don't see what can vshojo offer that idol wouldn't match or raise because if she wants support from the other members she's gonna end up high and dry or thrown under the bus.

RiroRonsDad

i saw Basedshark in her chat right now which is her long time moderator

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Maybe vshojo's medium length plan is to rid themselves of their english-speaking ethots and switch to a more centralized GFE/Gamer JP side. I have no idea anymore.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
i saw Basedshark in her chat right now which is her long time moderator
Find it funny though that they never modded the guy, he didn't even get the founder's sub badge either and she's stuck with shitty vshojo mods. I mean, it'd be giving it away by making him a mod but they've already made it so obvious by now.

As usual, talent abandoning those who helped them as soon as they sell out to Vshojo.

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

I'm gonna feel really bad for the new person if it isn't Pikamee.

kestraline

Early Adopter
In an attempt to get people off her back over the Hogwarts bullshit, the cheating bitch has drawn the new character.
1684031795239.png
1684031817710.png
1684031777533.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I looked in her Twitch channel, and there's already a bunch of people who have subscriptions. Twitch offers subscriptions for people who haven't even streamed yet? Come to think of it, new channels can't have custom emotes either, right? Anyone know what's going on there? Does Vshojo have an in at Twitch which lets them give those benefits to associated channels automatically?

Top Bottom