"Yay, beating women!"Pipkin Pippa

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Selen will leave Niji and join Hololive solely so she can avenge 3 pts La+ killing 10 pts Selen in Vsaikyo.

She'll stalk La+. She'll haunt La+. She'll appear in every single multiplayer game La+ ever dares to play.

Until she accomplishes her goal and kills La+.

Kind of a Wile E. Coyote vs. The Roadrunner thing, really.
I'd be more for a Matan Even vibe

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Found this on the VShojo TVTropes Trivia page (yeah yeah I know, but I enjoy finding stupid shit on it for the homeland thread)

Something tells me one of the fine trannie jannies on TVTropes isn't going to like this
View attachment 25234

You make a great point, they absolutely are. I made an archive just in case.
Update: It's been scrubbed.

1684088987366.png

Yeah, you may be right. But it doesn't change the fact you're coping, seething, and/or dilating. :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
One thing to remember about the Twitter drama around Pikamee: There were people on the Twitter Freaks side who either mocked Pikamee for being "weak" for graduating (Short Fat Otaku comes to mind) or were happy they "got" her.

I believe those people are likely a bit unhappy today.
Oh funny You mention that

Apparently, he lost like 800 subs due to his take, so he's been out for blood

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This fag should keep to his own retarded corner of the internet instead of trying to use chuubas to further his culture war bullshit.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So can Pikamee only do one vtuber voice or is that her real voice(doubtful)?

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

SFO was a guy who got "big" because of the autistic extinction event called gamer gate. He then got in with the skeptics (tm). Some of his claims of fame is him making up a girlfriend and getting Metokur to spaz out enough to declare a fatwah on him, Sargon, and others to which Metokur ended up not doing anything. Instead of putting on a dress to get people to notice his leaf ass he's taken to doing outrage bait. Dev should be publicly ignored as he's an attention whore now.

Case and point: He white knighted for Budweiser during the Dylan Mulvany debacle, said in his video that some of the people mocking Budweiser for their tranny love were actually tranny chasers themselves (fucking big brain take from someone who thrists after Lilth Lovet), and refers to Dylan as she/her through his video on the matter.

Shortly after that is when he declared Pikamee a coward for not standing up to the troon menace, got pushback from everyone, and is publicly declaring himself the winner now. Devon's an internet intellectual on the level of Destiny or Moviebob but with a lot less going for him.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
SFO was a guy who got "big" because of the autistic extinction event called gamer gate. He then got in with the skeptics (tm). Some of his claims of fame is him making up a girlfriend and getting Metokur to spaz out enough to declare a fatwah on him, Sargon, and others to which Metokur ended up not doing anything. Instead of putting on a dress to get people to notice his leaf ass he's taken to doing outrage bait. Dev should be publicly ignored as he's an attention whore now.

Case and point: He white knighted for Budweiser during the Dylan Mulvany debacle, said in his video that some of the people mocking Budweiser for their tranny love were actually tranny chasers themselves (fucking big brain take from someone who thrists after Lilth Lovet), and refers to Dylan as she/her through his video on the matter.

Shortly after that is when he declared Pikamee a coward for not standing up to the troon menace, got pushback from everyone, and is publicly declaring himself the winner now. Devon's an internet intellectual on the level of Destiny or Moviebob but with a lot less going for him.
Also he's a fatass

no he does not get a pass from his channel name

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Hmm, so what would my best response to him absolutely not seething, malding and dilating be?
Oh, I have just the thing.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This fag should keep to his own retarded corner of the internet instead of trying to use chuubas to further his culture war bullshit.

Half the posters to this forum are feeling quite judged right now.

kukkia

Early Adopter
So can Pikamee only do one vtuber voice or is that her real voice(doubtful)?
I think it's real-ish. Her Pikamee debut voice was actually more mature sounding, but she said that she had trouble keeping it up because it wasn't natural to her.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Negzana

Listening to some of the clips I just can't see Henya's modell being done by Pikamee's voice. Henya's design uses darker colors that I'd imagine a more monotone and deeper voice would be doing. Pikamee had a voice which was best for a brighter color scheme. I am actually surprised Henya was basically sounding exactly like Pikamee, even Nazuna inflected her voice different from Rushineko.

Paladin

FwGmQlsX0AAwCsA.png

Edit: With how badly this shit is going for him, im almost positive he's gonna make a vid on it, and if he does, im gonna move this retardation to the main thread for everyone to laugh at.

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Man, this guy is so mad, lol. He's continuously getting his ass beat in the replies is mildly amusing.

Paladin

Man, this guy is so mad, lol. He's continuously getting his ass beat in the replies is mildly amusing.
Yah TAL has now given up arguments with him and is just shitposting

Edit:
20230514_143805.jpg

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'll try to think up something clever to pay her to say, but if I fail at that I'll just throw her ten bucks on her next stream. I think she said on her stream yesterday she'd be doing another VA roulette stream soon. Don't let me forget it.

Update on this. I DMed her asking her if she'd be interested in taking a commission to read the Haachama pepeloni copypasta. She said she'd add it to the next voiceover roulette stream for free. Man, she's really bad at this "take money to do voice acting" thing. But she's probably making more money through streaming anyway at this point.

So I'll just throw her a supa during that stream after she reads it. Again, don't let me forget it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh no, more anti-lolicon people found her. But is she even a loli? Because I feel like, it probably a no

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom