"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I looked in her Twitch channel, and there's already a bunch of people who have subscriptions. Twitch offers subscriptions for people who haven't even streamed yet? Come to think of it, new channels can't have custom emotes either, right? Anyone know what's going on there? Does Vshojo have an in at Twitch which lets them give those benefits to associated channels automatically?
Talent agencies with a history of having high performing talents have negotiating leverage. Not really surprising or a big deal.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I looked in her Twitch channel, and there's already a bunch of people who have subscriptions. Twitch offers subscriptions for people who haven't even streamed yet? Come to think of it, new channels can't have custom emotes either, right? Anyone know what's going on there? Does Vshojo have an in at Twitch which lets them give those benefits to associated channels automatically?
They did the exact same when it came to Rushia's vshitshow incarnation. So whoever this is will likely be stuck on Twitch too as a result.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Gunrun has buddies in twitch

RiroRonsDad

vshojo owner is gunrun who is one of the earliest staff member of the streaming platform

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
iirc isnt gunrun a former twitch employee?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It also isn't nearly as hard to get affliate or partner as it used to be. Holo girls get is without much effort, too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It also isn't nearly as hard to get affliate or partner as it used to be. Holo girls get is without much effort, too.
I only knew of miko being partnered on twitch

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nyana and Maiko are gonna be watching along with her debut. Couldn't find anyone elses watching along yet.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pikamee's one of the most iconic vtuber designs out there, and replacing it with this more generic "we have La+ at home" design would be a real let-down.

I'd rather have discount La+ than "Isekai" Pikamee tbh.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
There's a part of me wondering if the 3 exits from the company were because their contracts had reduced budgets, and that reduction on those three was all spent sweetening this deal.
Also could've just offered them shitty deals 'cause gunrun didn't want them in the company anymore.

Seems like this is all but confirmed. Since I don't have dog in this fight, I'll probably bounce once she releases her first kettle laugh.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Stream starting up

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Twitch Stream is up already

Edit:Clocked

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
One final tally is it her? Agree or disagree react,
I say it's her

Edit: the agrees have it

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Jacks Wasted Life

11K viewers. If this is Pika it will be glorious. If it's not this will be a dumpster fire. I can't wait.

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
As much as I miss her, I'm also really hoping it isn't her.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
pls no i miss her but no

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If it means more EN streams that works for me I've always liked Pika but I can't understand her most of the time

Negzana

As much as I miss her, I'm also really hoping it isn't her.
It's like seeing your child being ran over by the cartels. It's horrific, but you know who to hate and there is no ambiguity.

And then a few months later you learn said cartel is now reanimating your child from the dead.

Punished Lurker

The time has come, whatever happens, this is going to be interesting

Top Bottom