"I AM KIND JAPANESE HUMAN"Oozora Subaru

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
after a sleep I had some time to think about it. For me has long as they dont screw her over and protect her I'm fine as for the Twitter freaks I have a feeling her fanbase are more rabid and wont let it happen again.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Yeah... look, I understand you're upset, but turning Inoffensive Family Friendliness: The Vtuber into a trans hate icon was never going to work out.
Pikamee probably doesn't hate anyone. We hate them, because they harassed her, but she probably never did.

Limkin

The ugliest fucking model I've seen in a while. And Froot being her usual fake nice self. "Look how nice I am to you, I even drew you, now say nice things to me back or you will look like a bitch". Let this debut be a lesson to all, whenever vtuber graduates you should only freak out and be sad if it's been 6 months and they still haven't reappeared anywhere

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Glad Pikamee's back but still fuck those faggots on twitter.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I don't get the big deal, most of you don't even like Pikamee. If Gura graduated I would be fucking ecstatic if she came back no matter what company it was.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Found this on the VShojo TVTropes Trivia page (yeah yeah I know, but I enjoy finding stupid shit on it for the homeland thread)

Something tells me one of the fine trannie jannies on TVTropes isn't going to like this
1684067307915.png

If the jannies over at tvtropes are half as bad as the stories I've heard, that post is already scrubbed from the server and the account that posted that is perma IP banned.
You make a great point, they absolutely are. I made an archive just in case.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Wow the amount of seething here is so funny, anyway glad my favorite kettle is back :sanasmile:
I already have to endure using twitch for a friend so having another one for an old oshi isn't a problem anymore, I probably need time to get used to the model but at least it was pretty expressive

VacuousHole

Found this on the VShojo TVTropes Trivia page (yeah yeah I know, but I enjoy finding stupid shit on it for the homeland thread)

Something tells me one of the fine trannie jannies on TVTropes isn't going to like this
View attachment 25234
If the jannies over at tvtropes are half as bad as the stories I've heard, that post is already scrubbed from the server and the account that posted that is perma IP banned.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
ITT
People sperging out because a vtuber returned to vtubing.

Ironic how everyone was crying not two months ago and hoping she could comeback, she comes back and people rage about it.

There's some raging about the corpo she joined, vshojo is shit yeah but what else was there Holo with no auditions? Niji being just a bit better than a slave plantation? Another minor agency where she would hard carry the company again? Stay in voms that left her out to dry during the HL fiasco? Staying indie was an option yeah, she didn't want that or kson poached her with a good, offer such is life

There's some people raging about her chasing the bag, what did you want? Her getting a shittier deal? Leaving forever to be a wagie when her work experience is being a vtuber/entertainer? Staying indie when she probably didn't want her? Grow up, sadly money makes the world go round, as shitty as it is, pikamee can't pay her debts and bring food to the table with your ideals.

And lastly the worst, people being angry she isn' her political mouthpiece. If you expected Pikamee to comeback and yell "death to all vermintide and their allies", you clearly didn't watch or like pikamee, you just wanted to stay in your political echo chamber that contiously valudates your views, go off yourself

I am glad the person behind pikamee is back i do enjoy her streams, hope she is happy and continues to be so.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't get the big deal, most of you don't even like Pikamee. If Gura graduated I would be fucking ecstatic if she came back no matter what company it was.
I mean, most of us do like her.

But that's just it. We like her. We see the occasional clip.

But the vast majority of us aren't going to be regular stream watchers.

That doesn't, and shouldn't, stop us from sympathising with Pikamee, however. It is perfectly possible for someone to go "Hey, I've seen funny clips of that girl, I don't want anything bad happening to her!" the same way one might do the same for a kitten in a cat video.

Apathy unless one is genuinely invested in a person is sociopathic.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
:medsl: everyone. Im sure most people were just memeing.we can be glad she came back while also disagreeing with the fact she went to vhoeshow. We dont have to be serious all the time you know? Shitposting is great sometimes and not caring about being based is great too sometimes. Yall should try it. Get that buttplug out of ur anus, take a deep breath and stop whining because someone jokingly said that pikamee is a whore and should kill all the troons and she will lead an army of autistic fucks against some other autistic fucks :pikafaku:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
:medsl: everyone. Im sure most people were just memeing.we can be glad she came back while also disagreeing with the fact she went to vhoeshow. We dont have to be serious all the time you know? Shitposting is great sometimes and not caring about being based is great too sometimes. Yall should try it. Get that buttplug out of ur anus, take a deep breath and stop whining because someone jokingly said that pikamee is a whore and should kill all the troons and she will lead an army of autistic fucks against some other autistic fucks :pikafaku:
I did not get a good night sleep and i am cranky, my bad if i am being obtuse

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I did not get a good night sleep and i am cranky, my bad if i am being obtuse
I get ur point honestly. I just think people ( including myself ) were really energetic last night( we have been waiting for this event since she graduated plz understand ) and it was just a lot of shitpost and people should not take it so seriously

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Yeah... look, I understand you're upset, but turning Inoffensive Family Friendliness: The Vtuber into a trans hate icon was never going to work out.
The Hogwarts thing happens and everyone wants to make her a chess piece in the culture war. Today we learned that she was never playing that game herself. She was chasing the bag all along. The Twitter freaks are saying that and using it as justification for why their behavior wasn't that bad, and though I of course don't agree with the justification, they're not wrong about the outcome.
There's some people raging about her chasing the bag, what did you want?
I mean, Pikamee literally said that her graduation had been planned months in advance and that the Hogwarts Legacy drama wasn't the root cause for it. Even if that drama had never happened, we'd still be here, with Pikamee joining Vshojo.
Now that didn't mean the harassment didn't cause a pall over her last month of streaming on that account, or that the harassment is suddenly acceptable just because it didn't have a tragic end like the troons are trying to push, but there are an awful lot of people caught up in this narrative that was never true and are now pissed at her. This is how those dumb "betrayal" takes start where schizos thought she was a true and honest martyr for their political shitflinging but actually she was just a sellout whore making a business decision, and its her fault for deceiving them even though that never actually happened.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
One thing to remember about the Twitter drama around Pikamee: There were people on the Twitter Freaks side who either mocked Pikamee for being "weak" for graduating (Short Fat Otaku comes to mind) or were happy they "got" her.

I believe those people are likely a bit unhappy today.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Exactly. Don't care what she looks like or who she is with, I am just here for this goofball:

braindoko

I fell asleep before the stream, is this the full VOD or did she edit something?

edit: yep as expected I felt sick hearing my oshi of 3 years voicing that model and the Vshojo logo on her intro

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Well...fuck me running...I really don't know what to think about all of this. It kinda makes her lackadaisical attitude during her graduation stream make sense. Vshojo could definitely offer her more money than a musician who made his own vtuber company as a lark. I think she'll do great tho I don't think any new shiny model she can ever get will be as iconic as that simple Gyari design.
Exactly. Don't care what she looks like or who she is with, I am just here for this goofball:

Oh my God LMFAO it's just like when Keekihime called herself Kiara live on camera.

Negzana

As much as I am dissapointed in Kson's antics. I still like her and just wish maybe Vshojo JP outlasts EN. If EN dies and it becomes just Vshojo JP or splits off as its own corpo under Kson. I might accept that.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I am unironically somewhat disappointed that she joined Vshojo. Not because its "Vshojo" the pozzed whore company, but because "Vshojo" is defacto twitch exclusive (has nazuna ever streamed on yt?).
I like to watch some streams when I have free time at work - meaning from my company pc. That means no ad blocks or alternatives to make twitch streams watchable.

Top Bottom