"Nigga~~~"JP Vtubers

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So what I miss?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Losing degenerate Nyanners and coombait Veibae and Silvervale while gaining wholesome Pikamee is kind of an interesting change. It's like an unintentional image reform for Vshojo. Yeah, I know the remaining Vshojo mems have plenty of degenerate/coombait stuff too, but this could potentially shift the balance in favor of a more family-friendly Vshojo 🌈. (Or Pikamee just whores it up too :talentfreedom:).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
On the nijisanji side of things, /vt/ has been hard at work convincing themselves that Selen, Nina and Pomu have just about had it with the EN clique. Add your own variation of rrat sauce to see which of them kson will rope in next.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
VShojo at least ensures bigger reach and more opportunities than staying with a semi-indie company.
Does it though? It's not even a distant third at this point, joining Holo or Niji would have made FAR more sense if thats what she was looking for.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I don't know what she could do other than fully embrace it
I'm not sure why she would even pretend to keep it a secret. I kind of understand for big corpos, but why would VOMS and Vshojo care if she talks about having been Pikamee?

Templeton

I'm not sure why she would even pretend to keep it a secret. I kind of understand for big corpos, but why would VOMS and Vshojo care if she talks about having been Pikamee?
Probably chink and/or idol corporate culture.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I don't know what she could do other than fully embrace it

Aplenty.
I guess we'll have to wait and see if she has to do the Kson route of obvious hints but never being explicit

I hope she doesn't

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Keyfabe. Probably merch and IP and all that shit.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I guess we'll have to wait and see if she has to do the Kson route of obvious hints but never being explicit

I hope she doesn't
If it means more kettle laughs and "dayo's" then I'm all for it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only thing that makes me mad is that vshojo keeps on dragging itself along by subsisting off of existing talent that they didn't build or make famous. In the minds of the masses they are as great as the nips but they haven't built anything, they just take what's already popular and repackage it and that rubs me the wrong way.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Templeton

The biggest surprise out of all of this is that Proctor was actually awake for this happening.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We're an extremely roommate info friendly place. Outside of here and iketog, it's likely that at least some people would take offence at such a conflagration.
The biggest surprise out of all of this is that Proctor was actually awake for this happening.
He's asleep when a chuuba fucks up or if a chuuba fucks someone up. A merry reincarnation is far too positive to trigger the curse.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The only thing that makes me mad is that vshojo keeps on dragging itself along by subsisting off of existing talent that they didn't build or make famous. In the minds of the masses they are as great as the nips but they haven't built anything, they just take what's already popular and repackage it and that rubs me the wrong way.
Manchester_City_FC_badge.png

Literally not even trying
im not mad with the person behind but at her decision

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On the nijisanji side of things, /vt/ has been hard at work convincing themselves that Selen, Nina and Pomu have just about had it with the EN clique. Add your own variation of rrat sauce to see which of them kson will rope in next.
Juicy rrat, is there anything to back that up or is it just a woman moment, and/or /vt/'s social autism taking everything out of context

kukkia

Early Adopter
Juicy rrat, is there anything to back that up or is it just a woman moment, and/or /vt/'s social autism taking everything out of context
The main NijiEN general thread has been full of a ton of autism basically since the beginning. The clique accusations at least to begin with generally involved the idea that Elira and her friend group (Elira, Pomu, Millie, Enna, Shu, and Uki all knew each other before Niji) were a clique within the branch. Selen being isolated from them was seen as a thing because in spite of being vtuber "sisters" (both in-lore and by sharing the same character designer) they've only ever had a single one-on-one collab stream (or 1.5 if you count an impromptu collab).

Nina being a bit distant from her genmates early on is something she's admitted to. Millie and Enna were already best friends and Reimu clicked with them pretty quickly. Nina as a bit of a tryhard boomer (by vtuber standards) didn't really have that instant of a connection. However they've been pretty open about this and have said that they did start becoming more friendly gradually.

That being said I find this idea that Nina, Pomu, and Selen will leave because "cliques" to be pretty much just social autism. Nina maybe isn't super close to her genmates, but she seems pretty close to a lot of other members of the branch and company as a whole. Pomu is close friends with Elira, Shu, and Uki from before Niji and seems to have hit it off with Selen.

If Pomu and Selen leave Niji I think it'd be much more likely due to disagreements with management, not internal cliques. Though I will admit that I personally find the idea that Elira and Selen have some beef with each other to be pretty funny.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Selen will leave Niji and join Hololive solely so she can avenge 3 pts La+ killing 10 pts Selen in Vsaikyo.

She'll stalk La+. She'll haunt La+. She'll appear in every single multiplayer game La+ ever dares to play.

Until she accomplishes her goal and kills La+.

Kind of a Wile E. Coyote vs. The Roadrunner thing, really.

Top Bottom