"Anus is also a butthole"Kureiji Ollie

Vidya Games Thread

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Though P3 is a bit harder to point out a single shibboleth - maybe FeMC shilling.
When it comes to FeMC fans ask them to name a social link that isnt a party member, or for P3 tourists in general what they thought of The Answer, having irrational hatred for the Gourmet King is also a sign for me, he is unlikeable but some niggas act like he shoots a dog

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
What is it about Undertale that it nourishes the worst the world has to offer.
It's FNAF syndrome. Cheap game, cute art style with topics that are adult that panders to children. I say this as someone who likes Undertale I can't stand the fans. :gunpeko:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
FF7 Rebirth State of Play video -

I'm jazzed out of my mind for this game. I loved the direction they took with Remake, so I'm fully strapped in and invested for whatever bullshit they pull for Rebirth. Now I just need to see if I can get a full playthrough done before end of month, because I never played the Intergrade content, and I want to redo it all so it's fresh in my brain.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Available at the end of the month, I'm actually shocked it's so soon.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's FNAF syndrome. Cheap game, cute art style with topics that are adult that panders to children. I say this as someone who likes Undertale I can't stand the fans. :gunpeko:

What made Undertale popular was its fandom, but it was such a double-edged sword because the crowd that it appealed to most is truly deranged.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This just popped onto my feed, what in the fuck :whatastory:

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Every Mega Man game on Steam for a minimum of $2.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
the Perfect storm of accessibility to the average paint huffer and Tumblrina swarms. while also being a good enough game to stay relevant and appealing to the degenerates with shipping fuel and other gay horseshit.

And the best part is with every new entry the plague only spreads it's not really toby's fault or anything but he did make the most appealing game for the worst of the internet.

IdenticalPlateaus

or for P3 tourists in general what they thought of The Answer
What's the expected answer here for a tourist? That they like it or that they don't know it exists?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What's the expected answer here for a tourist? That they like it or that they don't know it exists?
The Answer is a harder than the base game Epilouge to Persona 3 thats only in the PS2 "FES" version, its a pain in the ass to play but it has some ok moments and good enough music
So, i doubt a good chunk of Persona 3 "fans" have ever played it since it also trades the social bits for pure harder dungeon crawling

IdenticalPlateaus

The Answer is a harder than the base game Epilouge to Persona 3 thats only in the PS2 "FES" version, its a pain in the ass to play but it has some ok moments and good enough music
So, i doubt a good chunk of Persona 3 "fans" have ever played it since it also trades the social bits for pure harder dungeon crawling
Yeah I cleared FES and the Answer, I just don't think The Answer is really worth playing, the 'true' ending capped off the game well enough.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

A WEEK HAS FINALLY PASSED! THE ONE PIECE IS REAAAAAL!!!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
the tourist answer can be summed up as "clearly watched it through youtube if at all" which can be applied to any Persona or even Shin Megami Tensei game.

Don't act like you played the game if you did not infact suffer though the more obnoxious parts. It's especially bad with 4 because it's anime is pretty good actually and can trick people into thinking you have played the game.

A WEEK HAS FINALLY PASSED! THE ONE PIECE IS REAAAAAL!!!

GVH pushed into a ditch.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Don't act like you played the game if you did not infact suffer though the more obnoxious parts.
It's me, I did 100% S.Link completion on a single playthrough, finishing of the exact last day.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Something people have not mentioned is that undertale also has tons of "le sekrit loooreeeee" shit that children and morons alike love. Just a bunch of random weird tid bits that can be turned into 10 minute videos theorizing about innocuous nonsense or secret areas that have esoteric ways of accessing them and strange files in the code that trigger events with like 0.0001% chance of happening. Which were in actuality just toby fucking around and putting in funny little easter eggs but people took it too fucking far.

Undertale really just fused the worst parts of the internet, "Comfy and relatable" shit for tumblrinas, queer-bait, Hidden lore/edgy shit for children and retards, cutesy artstyle and a childish and on-the-nose sense of humor with plenty of nonsensical shit.

I still have to recognize toby for his insane composing skills and surprisingly competent storytelling.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Yeah I cleared FES and the Answer, I just don't think The Answer is really worth playing, the 'true' ending capped off the game well enough.
The Answer is for people who wanted yukari to cry more and giving people the Aigis arc again but with the subtlety of a hammer to the head (or to accelerate her humanism). As a sidenote I really dislike them dropping hints in the other games that the mc can totally come back from THE GREAT SEAL. Kinda cheapens the concept of P3 as a whole.

Bug Eater

New Apex game mode just dropped

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
New Apex game mode just dropped

TF2 players:
01c03f6f932ea4b9fc4f0fd9359bad3e.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Never played the first Helldivers, but been having a blast with Helldivers 2! Love the Starship Trooper vibes and fighting hordes of bugs/robots. the co-operative elements is interesting too. sometimes needing support to handle weapons proficiently or combine stratagems to wipe out an area with ease. I do hope the game gets vehicles down the line or some sort of miniature mech one can use. Also, sorry to the fellow Helldiver I obliterated with a small nuke during a swarm attack. If you are out there! :PomuPanic:

However, the game has that day one issue of crashes and lobby joining problems. Something a few multiplayer games have at launch these days. Personally, I only dealt with two crashes inside the ship and one time randomly losing a squad after a mission completion.

Gameplay and Impressions for those interested:

Top Bottom