"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

/vt/ insanity and antis

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

>Post just asking why Fuwawa merch was more expensive than Mococo
>Floodgates open and unicucks and homobeggars bitch fight while one schizo poorfag keeps shifting the goalposts to justify why the hand signed cards aren't hand signed
Are these people stupid? Without looking at the thread, is pretty obvious why Fuwawa's costs more: because the acrylic displays are different. Fuwawa's clearly costs more to manufacture.

Also, wtf do they mean they aren't hand signed? The limited edition said they were going to be hand signed. Did they say otherwise in their stream, or something? Because it clearly says handwritten on the website...

Negzana

Are these people stupid? Without looking at the thread, is pretty obvious why Fuwawa's costs more: because the acrylic displays are different. Fuwawa's clearly costs more to manufacture.

Also, wtf do they mean they aren't hand signed? The limited edition said they were going to be hand signed. Did they say otherwise in their stream, or something? Because it clearly says handwritten on the website...e
Poorfag claims limited signed cards were foil stamped too. Another guy says they were not they are hand signed, poorfag says then a manager did it. Towa fans shows his hand signed card to prove they're legit ink and the poorfag then claims "Homocollaber" and dives the thread to hell in that instant

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Poorfag claims they were foil stamped too. Guy says they were not they are hand drawn, poorfag says then a manager did it. Towa fans shows his hand signed card to prove they're legit ink and the poorfag then claims "Homocollaber" and dives the thread to hell in that instant
So they are retarded lol. Some members do hand signing streams. Kiara did one a couple months ago, for example, as members only. Anyone who has a hand signed card can attest that they are very obviously hand written.

They do know that RL idols have signing events, right?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Also, wtf do they mean they aren't hand signed? The limited edition said they were going to be hand signed. Did they say otherwise in their stream, or something? Because it clearly says handwritten on the website...
Don't try to understand it, these "I have a question" /vt/ threads are always bait or falseflags and always devolve into schizoid ramblings hating on everyone involved.

/vt/ has two types of thread, dedicated fan threads which are just hugboxes with extra steps and bait/drama threads.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pmaru anti details why everything is her fault
pmaruanti.png

archive
>Remember Kizuna Ai and Gamebu?
Gamebu was at the height of their popularity, but as their popularity goes up and so does their ego but that's understandable we're talking about celebrities here, popularity is a big asset. Kaguya Luna / Pmarusama approached them, compared their earnings and told her gamebu friends that they were severely underpaid. The circle of friends voicing the characters of gamebu then made insane unsustainable salary hikes for a yet volatile unproven industry (hololive was still a drop in the water at that time). Painful but given the harsh unreasonable demands, Unlimited Co., Ltd management has to sadly let go of the characters' voice actors who didn't account for the costs of labor like video editing, scriptwriting, qa, etc they were so full of themselves when all they had going for them were the voices while Unlimited handles all the work and financial risk. Later it would be found that Pmarusama was going around giving the same bad advice to other vtubers believing she was 'helping' them leading to more big controversies like Kizuna AI graduating, turns out Kaguya Luna has been seducing and having affairs with the husband of Kizuna and making financial promises to him as the money from advices she made came at great costs, only later as p-marusama would this controversy become public after the second baby of Nozomi with the aforementioned husband. It's the one time Sony made the right decision to drop a high grossing entertainer who wrecks the career of everything related to her and destroys families.

>Remember Uruha Rushia?
Time for the big reveal: Pmarusama wasn’t “caught” by Korekore, it was a joined union to highlight how pitiful her dear Oyabun senpai had become post her end as Kizuna Ai. The article cleverly leaving out all the personal details, yet having just enough to identify Nozomi and Nanamori was proof of this. So what does this have in connection with Rushia? Well, COINCIDENTALLY, Rushia’s contact with Korekore was the last she made as a hololive member, about her scandal with Mafumafu. This very same Mafumafu recently revealed his connection with Pmaru after dropping an orisong with Fuwa Minato, written by, you guessed it, PMARU. Homewrecking trails her action, and you can smell it from a mile away.

>Remember Yozora Mel?
You can assume the same thing happened with Mel, as her case of being harassed by her manager was followed closely by NaruGOD who follows the cases in Korekore’s turf as an arbiter of truth against drama mongering. Even after 5 years, Mel still hasn’t found her justice, and as a last resort after getting pressured by Pmaru’s release of “Vampire” as a MORE THAN OBVIOUS reminder, she ended up giving NaruGOD a bit too much info and got herself terminated on the spot, without ever resolving the case.

>Remember Yuki Chihiro?
Chihiro’s graduation was the result of long, arduous years of being hunted by FPS antis sent by Shibuya Hal aka Mafumafu’s buddy in forming Neo-porte. Pmaru has a hand in this simply because she feels like it. Chihiro is an easy target that used to play PUBG with Nekomiya and Ai clique, and other than that, homewreckers don’t need a reason to wreck homes.
Less insane but wrapping up every misfortune for vtubers as Pmaru's fault is amusing it itself. I wonder if Elira or NijiEN is a Pmaru fan....

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Headphones greentext.jpg
Most likely made up, but quality greentext nevertheless.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont think this is entirely the right spot since its not a /vt/ but a KF anti, but i found an interesting sperg

A user by the name of "The Ether" who has been shitting up the thread for a couple days now, joined back in March 20th, 2023 to sperg about Holos not doing their dancing for the 3D lives, and has been sperging about it to this day. He stopped after March but continued in December and is mostly posting the exact same shit, he kinda reminds me of Nolan but if he was an anti instead of a blind ball of positivity that hid a sister beater

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I dont think this is entirely the right spot since its not a /vt/ but a KF anti, but i found an interesting sperg

A user by the name of "The Ether" who has been shitting up the thread for a couple days now, joined back in March 20th, 2023 to sperg about Holos not doing their dancing for the 3D lives, and has been sperging about it to this day. He stopped after March but continued in December and is mostly posting the exact same shit, he kinda reminds me of Nolan but if he was an anti instead of a blind ball of positivity that hid a sister beater
Damn wtf happened to the thread? Last time I went around it was just a few remaining users discussing happenings, what is with all of the newfag accounts shitting up the thread?

Negzana

I remember seeing that fag

It is an even bigger logistical nightmare to fake talents dancing than making them just dance like shit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Update, more sperging and he got pink triangle-ed lmao
This is some of the most interesting spergs ive seen, i wonder if he is from Varish because the tone of "lol you guys are all fags" and thinking everyone takes the kayfaybe seriously really reminds me of them

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Nyfco sisters are fucking bonkers, man

1709655881925673.jpg

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy fucking crap 412k comments? What is the comment limit on nyfco?!?

Negzana

Holy fucking crap 412k comments? What is the comment limit on nyfco?!?
Going by demographics, probably around 660-700 million

Zyklon Mag

Nyfco sisters are fucking bonkers, man

1709655881925673.jpg
This feels like a piss take instead of a legit nyfconig post, but it's great to post under Holostars bait threads

Can't believe my boys are living rent free in their heads:tomagatyou:

tgmslc

I feel like this has to be satire, right? A Fauna schizo on vt posted this: https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/64995910#p65003456
https://ibb.co/jzsN7ZK is all I can do right now (I hate Apple devices)
I started lurking Fauna threads on /vt/ in the aftermath of the "We are not friends" yab - mostly to convince myself that it was, in fact, 1 or 2 mindbroken schizo's who spent the entire evening shitting up the YT comments on the original stream.

And, yeah, it's mostly just the poster of this picture. A total mindbroken schizo anti who really thought that a desk with $240 Canadian dollars would somehow make us make Fauna feel bad for spurning this veritable font of wealth. He still shows up in /uuu/ regularly after the thread has died to call Fauna a whore with his broken English. Did it again today, in fact, like fucking clockwork.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Could just be done on purpose as a bait, but supposedly Enna's trying to defend herself on vt:
image.png

Stunned But Dumb

Could just be done on purpose as a bait, but supposedly Enna's trying to defend herself on vt:
image.png
Funny. I don't really buy it, but funny. A lot of people are going to be eating this bait, though

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
image.png
Man i cant believe she's already stealth suspended for that

Top Bottom