"Don't show me this language. I don't wanna speak like them, I don't wanna fucking understand the monkeys"Tenma Maemi

/vt/ insanity and antis

Negzana

Oh, yeah, searching up any of the Holomems with a loli model on /vt/ is just asking to see barely-censored loli hentai. They were using the same cropped hentai art of Kobo for her general thread for like two weeks.
I actually like Kobo's design but her making her voice that of a child's and larping as one and some /vt/ers' liking of it makes me want to throw everyone involved into a wood chipper

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
This series of posts is definitely vt insanity but also borderline genius
So the /asp/ - Aspiring Vtuber and Startup had drama that led to a unicorn-friendly split /wasp/ (the W is for women only).
/asp/ now has a mostly male 1view population. In their quest for viewers one of them found a way to inflate CCV:
>>72272098

Apparently this was posted by a VRChat guy known as Crane. Its technically not botting as the views are real people, but anon has some qualms
>>72289380

Crane embeded other thread guys too, and even plans to buy access to more popular worlds with video players
>>72277259

With this method he could bump a 1-3 CCV chuuba to 50 CCV. He also rationalizes that since Opera did this with Aura and got away he can too
>>72281404

Morality and effectiveness aside I feel this guy deserves the Autistic Winner medal for finding this loophole
The shit you need to pull off to get male /asp/ies to 10ccv or more is evidently insane. I respect the hustle.
A bit of context for those not in the know, /asp/ is home to the most insane drama about 1views you've ever seen.

Negzana

This series of posts is definitely vt insanity but also borderline genius
So the /asp/ - Aspiring Vtuber and Startup had drama that led to a unicorn-friendly split /wasp/ (the W is for women only).
/asp/ now has a mostly male 1view population. In their quest for viewers one of them found a way to inflate CCV:
>>72272098

Apparently this was posted by a VRChat guy known as Crane. Its technically not botting as the views are real people, but anon has some qualms
>>72289380

Crane embeded other thread guys too, and even plans to buy access to more popular worlds with video players
>>72277259

With this method he could bump a 1-3 CCV chuuba to 50 CCV. He also rationalizes that since Opera did this with Aura and got away he can too
>>72281404

Morality and effectiveness aside I feel this guy deserves the Autistic Winner medal for finding this loophole
Not a vtuber so I don't know what it takes but wouldn't a guy just being a let's player be enough to net some views? Play some unique games that aren't fotm to stand out.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
/vt/ is shit and the cesspool of humanity but this news thread is readworthy.
/vt/ news roundup of the day.

It's consistently updated and edited. Got myself some tidbits of info from there. Much better than watching the dramafags on YT jack off their rrats onstream.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
/vt/ is shit and the cesspool of humanity but this news thread is readworthy.
/vt/ news roundup of the day.

It's consistently updated and edited. Got myself some tidbits of info from there. Much better than watching the dramafags on YT jack off their rrats onstream.
It's good that they are doing something somewhat productive, I could see this one become a staple meta thread like worldbuilding or nasfaq if the anon doesn't get bored after 2 weeks.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

tgmslc

You do know that this SC is fake and bait right?
Is it?
... well shit, it is. That's on me for not doing my due diligence & checking Hololyzer, my bad.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I was browsing le leddit because I hate myself and found this guy having a melty over mori's music lol.
The melty the other user is referencing was also pretty funny.
He is also a phasenig
View attachment 67166
and a verminlover!
View attachment 67167
Just a reminder, Phasefriends: the more popular they get, the more retards like this and normies will come along. Soon, even you all will be as collectively retarded Holodrones and Nijiturds are.

Nah, who am I kidding, you all have reticule and henri, you're already worse off.

Stunned But Dumb

Nah, who am I kidding, you all have reticule and henri, you're already worse off.
Wait do you mean Solid Reticule or Liquid Reticule or AI Reticule or Punished Reticule or Reticule (Henri)?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wait do you mean Solid Reticule or Liquid Reticule or AI Reticule or Punished Reticule or Reticule (Henri)?
The fact that you have to ask this says it all.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just a reminder, Phasefriends: the more popular they get, the more retards like this and normies will come along. Soon, even you all will be as collectively retarded Holodrones and Nijiturds are.

Meh, I don't worry too much because most of the phase girls and fish are self admitted Holo fans anyways. Imagine pippa finding out some of her fans went after a Holo and harassed them? She'd probably flip the fuck out and lynch the people responsible.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Meh, I don't worry too much because most of the phase girls and fish are self admitted Holo fans anyways. Imagine pippa finding out some of her fans went after a Holo and harassed them? She'd probably flip the fuck out and lynch the people responsible.
Just saying as they get more popular, the fanbase will get progressively dumber, not that they will attack holo over it. It is just the curse of popular things

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They try so hard to force the "Mori music bad" thing so they have something to dunk on and it just doesn't land. Any time I've seen these people actually trying to articulate why they hate it so much they've just framed it like her entire career is that one "Jesus Jesus Japanesus" line on repeat, when most of her music is harmless at worst. It's obviously not for everyone, but I've heard much worse in the charts.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Not exactly sure were to put this but I'll just leave it here. Predditors talk about how people with the wrong opinions are getting into vtubers.
17724aa152c3237977cbe2c761c5214921214479970000daa58c0a19f929967f.jpg
(Link) (Archive)
>The alt-right is trying to encroach on every fandom
vermintide have zero self awareness. Also, fuck off. We were here first.

tgmslc

Not exactly sure were to put this but I'll just leave it here. Predditors talk about how people with the wrong opinions are getting into vtubers.
View attachment 67427
(Link) (Archive)
Aww, of course alt-right ppl deserve vtubers, too. Catgirls doing gun cleaning ASMR doko?

Negzana

View attachment 67427
(Link) (Archive)
Kirsche is the only openly right leaning vtuber I know. The whole great thing about corpo vtubing is for one thing people left and right wing can set aside their differences and ignore them to watch and support people who themselves are not allowed to discuss anything divisive. The alt-right isn't touching vtubing, they hate it. The only people infecting and ruining vtubing is vermintide, vtweeters, and tranny vtweeters.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
View attachment 67427
(Link) (Archive)
I hate the "try to be LGBT friendly" because all it means is vermintide will come into my chat and make me feel super uncomfortable by saying "wow your voice goals", "wow your body goals" like girl get your own goddamn style the fuck.

I'll take the alt righters. :depressedtako:

Top Bottom